13 Year Old German Girl Beaten By Turks (Video)

Cute JB but she probably chasing chad instead of dating me.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and RichardSpencel
anyone notice that there is an African guy there. clown world.

• JFL
Reactions: mewman, normie_joe, RichardSpencel and 3 others
German girls have low standards they will date a smelly 5'1 receding muslim
Complete cope tbh.

I've been to Germany many times (I live near the border in the netherlands) and never got ioi or slays there.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and st.hamudi but 6‘5
That made me smile. Thanks.

religion of peace type beat

• +1
Reactions: murdah
clear them all out

Where is sturmabteilung ?

The white bitch is Islamic aswell. Muslim on Muslim crime

• +1
how do you know they are muslim
they are turkish and literally saying shit like 'vallah' which means 'on god' but its a muslim phrase

Are there really more niggers and Turks than German students in Germany?
no lol how naive do u have to be to unironically believe this

What r they saying

Im German and the Video makes No sense. They are telling the victims to Close her eyes and she refuses

• +1
Reactions: nathan, murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I know I would, would you?

just kebab foidlets stealing the BBC from kraut pink femcel
What you said doesn't even make sense how are any of them necessarily femcels

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Germans are really neutered, makes sense that the joos would do it especially here where their kind got killed the most

• +1
Germans are really neutered, makes sense that the joos would do it especially here where their kind got killed the most
Retard then why doesn't the same shit happen in poland where most of them "died" also holocaust is fake gang, more anglo cope this doesnt happen on slavic lands

Retard then why doesn't the same shit happen in poland where most of them "died" also holocaust is fake gang, more anglo cope this doesnt happen on slavic lands
Why can't western Europeans import a bunch of Russian skinheads and let them run ham, guarantee these deathnics would leave by the next week after dead or alive

• +1
Why can't western Europeans import a bunch of Russian skinheads and let them run ham, guarantee these deathnics would leave by the next week after dead or alive
What you said makes no sense, of course they can import russians russian is just a nationality/ethnicity a person who works, works. Russian people are far more industrious people they've gone through a lot in history and had the biggest empire in the world that was then defeated by another polish commonwealth, what has germany done only lost the ww2 as a meme.

What you said makes no sense, of course they can import russians russian is just a nationality/ethnicity a person who works, works. Russian people are far more industrious people they've gone through a lot in history and had the biggest empire in the world that was then defeated by another polish commonwealth, what has germany done only lost the ww2 as a meme.
You think they're gonna import Russians now, with the war going on?
No chance, but that doesn't matter because I'm talking about Russian Neo Nazis, those guys don't play around, especially when they have to deal with Chechens, Dagestanis and Cossacks.

Western Europe should let them in and theyll solve the immigration problem in no time

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
You think they're gonna import Russians now, with the war going on?
No chance, but that doesn't matter because I'm talking about Russian Neo Nazis, those guys don't play around, especially when they have to deal with Chechens, Dagestanis and Cossacks.

Western Europe should let them in and theyll solve the immigration problem in no time
They won't solve shit because London is less than 50% white, sure if you're even talking about russian actual mafia gangsters fair enough but it's not like they will go on a mass killing/deportation spree on the migrants, you can fantasize and wish for them doing that all you want the west has already fallen.

u think any skinhead will do anything against chechens?
Some chechens are fucking pussies like ramzan kadyrov getting his son to beat someone up or dissing teenagers on instagram :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I mean have you been to Russia?
They definitely are able to do something against Chechens and Dagestanis lmao
They haven't taken any first steps "muh based trad russia" retard you even need skinheads who are retarded themselves lmao

Some chechens are fucking pussies like ramzan kadyrov getting his son to beat someone up or dissing teenagers on instagram :lul:
im talking about ikheria chechens who are against ramzan

Cute JB but she probably chasing chad instead of dating me.
Jfl I thought the same thing ,probably makes fun of incels when she is with us the one with friends

Tall wide dom white body but with submissive brain. Now muslim takeover and gonna breed tall wide dom white body with dominant brain.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Tall wide dom white body but with submissive brain. Now muslim takeover and gonna breed tall wide dom white body with dominant brain.
I'm 6'6 I heightmog 100% of pajeets/pajeetas in London

Jfl I thought the same thing ,probably makes fun of incels when she is with us the one with friends
Most german girls I know don't even know what an incel is