15 rate n advice pls

Htn

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
same age and same height are you sure ur 6"3 and 60kg? how ur face still not lean then? I'm 83kg w hollow cheeks
Idk I’m really skinny and also don’t have muscle tho, it might just be kid fat also idk

Idk I’m really skinny and also don’t have muscle tho, it might just be kid fat also idk
that's weird ur shoulders look normal are u sure ur 6"3

that's weird ur shoulders look normal are u sure ur 6"3
6’2 barefoot, my shoulders look normal cus im wearing a baggy shirt and they’re wide

Is there anything I can fix
Theres always room for improvement but if a guy larped as you on snap and got a girl down to fuck its ok. U need to clear your skin imo

Theres always room for improvement but if a guy larped as you on snap and got a girl down to fuck its ok. U need to clear your skin imo
Ok thank u

how is every faggot in ratings 6'3

I doubt your face will change much. This is an adults face and some kind of rapid puberty you had.

Is that bad?
No. I thought I would mention it because you probably look the oldest among your schoolmates, and the effects of puberty on face are not well understood by this forum & mewing true believers.

In fact, it's probably good. Teenage skin for 5 years + masc gl = easy sex with JB and esp. ovulating JB. You look late teens or twenty. I bet u could buy alch right now (if you are in America)

Real advise is to just forget about all of this lookmaxxing shit because you have seen you are attractive, I tell u ur gl, and your youth will not come back so spend it with friend, girls, sports, the things that matter.

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
No. I thought I would mention it because you probably look the oldest among your schoolmates, and the effects of puberty on face are not well understood by this forum & mewing true believers.

In fact, it's probably good. Teenage skin for 5 years + masc gl = easy sex with JB and esp. ovulating JB. You look late teens or twenty. I bet u could buy alch right now (if you are in America)

Real advise is to just forget about all of this lookmaxxing shit because you have seen you are attractive, I tell u ur gl, and your youth will not come back so spend it with friend, girls, sports, the things that matter.
Ty bro🙏

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003