A person brought a gun to my school

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and northern mogger

this was us, we were delighted to consume all life had to offer. Femboys were a natural progression.

And before we knew it, we ended up gay

i dont get it

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Jewmerica problems :dafuckfeels: anyway luckily no one got killed, but we were all told to hide in the closet. So we did and my retarded classmates were all laughing and making a shit ton of noise like it’s a game. 0 survival instincts jfl if I died because of those retards.
@Michael Myers
Idk some of my friends concealed carry in high school. My friend had polymer80 lol, which he built himself

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and wishIwasSalludon
Im back to regular shit buddy. I had to rehab myself from coomer death
Gervonta Davis Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Jewmerica problems :dafuckfeels: anyway luckily no one got killed, but we were all told to hide in the closet. So we did and my retarded classmates were all laughing and making a shit ton of noise like it’s a game. 0 survival instincts jfl if I died because of those retards.
@Michael Myers
Imagine someone blurted out “@wishIwasSalludon finally came out of the closet.” 💀

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Imagine someone blurted out “@wishIwasSalludon finally came out of the closet.” 💀
My parents already think I’m gay or atleast bisexual after they caught me watching psl god edits

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers