A sincere and heartfelt apology to all the native Indians that are on this site & not as fortunate as me

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Hey sandal flappers from across the pond.

I owe you all a big apology. I messed up and I want to own it.

I said some really hurtful stuff on here and I know there's no excuse for it. Calling people names like street-shitter, sandal flapper, and bud bud ding ding wasn't just wrong; it was downright racist. I'm truly sorry for the pain and offense I caused.

See I've been doing some serious soul-searching since I drove a Pajeet to get hit with a sandal in India after he was downright being a bit mad and begging his papa ji for 5 years of advanced pocket money to fund facial implants from Dr Sunil Richardson. I realise now that my words came from a place of ignorance and internalised racism. Growing up as a British Indian, I've had my fair share of struggles and frustrations, but that's no excuse for taking it out on others with hurtful words.

I've also got to address the elephant in the room: my issues with food delivery and accents. I have to just accept that 95% of UberEats and Deliveroo drivers in the west are Indians. Yeah, they bug me sometimes, but that's my problem, not an excuse to lash with racism. I'm working on being more patient and understanding, but I know I've got a long way to go.

I'm not just saying sorry; I'm committed to making things right. I'm diving headfirst into educating myself about racism and actively working to unlearn the harmful beliefs I've picked up along the way. I will be awoken. I won't dye my hair purple but it's gonna be a journey and I'm ready to put in the work.

I can't erase what's been said, but I hope we can move forward from this. I'm here to listen, learn and do better. Thanks for giving me the chance to apologise bhais from the land where you train quads every day when you go for a poo poo. I'd never be able to train legs every day.

Ravi.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 52452
Peter Rabbit Aww GIF by Sky

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, tombradylover, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
It takes the bigger man to apologise, virtuous

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 52452

I said some really hurtful stuff on here and I know there's no excuse for it. Calling people names like street-shitter, sandal flapper, and bud bud ding ding wasn't just wrong; it was downright racist. I'm truly sorry for the pain and offense I caused.

See I've been doing some serious soul-searching since I drove a Pajeet to get hit with a sandal in India after he was downright being a bit mad and begging his papi ji for 5 years of advanced pocket money to fund facial implants from Dr Sunil Richardson. I realise now that my words came from a place of ignorance and internalised racism. Growing up as a British Indian, I've had my fair share of struggles and frustrations, but that's no excuse for taking it out on others with hurtful words.

I've also got to address the elephant in the room: my issues with food delivery and accents. I have to just accept that 95% of UberEats and Deliveroo drivers in the west are Indians. Yeah, they bug me sometimes, but that's my problem, not an excuse to lash with racism. I'm working on being more patient and understanding, but I know I've got a long way to go.

I'm not just saying sorry; I'm committed to making things right. I'm diving headfirst into educating myself about racism and actively working to unlearn the harmful beliefs I've picked up along the way. I will be awoken. I won't dye my hair purple but it's gonna be a journey and I'm ready to put in the work.

I can't erase what's been said, but I hope we can move forward from this. I'm here to listen, learn and do better. Thanks for giving me the chance to apologise bhais from the land where you train quads every day when you go for a poo poo. I'd never be able to train legs every day.

Ravi.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
It takes the bigger man to apologise, virtuous

View attachment 2921343

I just don't get why you don't lose the sandals, why you don't shit in toilets, why does it have to be on the street? Why you don't evolve your accents to be less irritable and why there isn't an overwhelming sense to just fix the fuck up? I mean esp when you come to the west? Why do you blame SatNav when you can't find my apartment when it's clearly your inability to use SatNav? Also why do you feel you belong in a customer service call-centre, when you are incapable of listening to what we are saying?

But listen the main thing is you are good people and that one must take strong notice at. There should be more Ghandi Jis in this world. I just wish they had some common fucking sense as well. But hey, can't have it all can we? I'm super smart but dark triad af.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

See I've been doing some serious soul-searching since I drove a Pajeet to get hit with a sandal in India after he was downright being a bit mad and begging his papi ji for 5 years of advanced pocket money to fund facial implants from Dr Sunil Richardson. I realise now that my words came from a place of ignorance and internalised racism. Growing up as a British Indian, I've had my fair share of struggles and frustrations, but that's no excuse for taking it out on others with hurtful words.

Ravi.
Med recognize med

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived

Ravi.
Okay, streetshitter. We read every word :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and MakinItHappen
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@coispet lol Dalit oldcel develops a snobby accent and thinks it makes him any different to a pajeet in other peoples eyes 🤥
I just don't get why you don't lose the sandals, why you don't shit in toilets, why does it have to be on the street? Why you don't evolve your accents to be less irritable and why there isn't an overwhelming sense to just fix the fuck up? I mean esp when you come to the west? Why do you blame SatNav when you can't find my apartment when it's clearly your inability to use SatNav? Also why do you feel you belong in a customer service call-centre, when you are incapable of listening to what we are saying?

But listen the main thing is you are good people and that one must take strong notice at. There should be more Ghandi Jis in this world. I just wish they had some common fucking sense as well. But hey, can't have it all can we? I'm super smart but dark triad af.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and coisbhai

IMG 2876