• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • 𝗔 π—ͺ𝗔π—₯π—‘π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗧𝗒 π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿ π—¦π—œπ— π—£π—¦

𝗔 π—ͺ𝗔π—₯π—‘π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗧𝗒 π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿ π—¦π—œπ— π—£π—¦

zikzog

zikzog

πŸ€”
Any women that are red pill are just in it for the male attention and status. Look at their dating history, tell me how many balding, fat men they dated. 0. When I see men simping for red pill women saying how based she is, I just face palm.

The only reason they're red pill is cause it's not a saturated market, trust me, when that market becomes saturated we'll start seeing black pill women and men will still simp regardless of the teachings.

It's already happening, look here.

Men, no matter how ugly and desperate you are, don't do this to yourselves, you know that you'll never be picked, they're just using you for attention and money.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4804, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
FE60EDF9 AE14 4348 A48F 104AF21CC57C
:D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, faggotchadlite, ItsOver.com and 4 others
we need our safe spaces tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4804 and zikzog
It’s simple; if you’re ugly you should kill yourself. No better way to sum up life than tbis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
It’s simple; if you’re ugly you should kill yourself. No better way to sum up life than tbis.
I mean there's three options, try to play your hand as best you can, rot or kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I mean there's three options, try to play your hand as best you can, rot or kill yourself
I’m going to do all three. I already tried and failed. I’m currently in the rotting step right now. Next it’s into suicide.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and ItsOver.com
I’m going to do all three. I already tried and failed. I’m currently in the rotting step right now. Next it’s into suicide.
cope with hentai games/sex dolls and do some crazy shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and zikzog

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Revoke foids rights, simple