About last night

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
I was out drinking with some friends in a bar with a pretty huge dancefloor. We started having some beers, played some pool and had some more beer.
By around 1 in the morning, the dancefloor was still empty. The majority of guys were sitting next to the bar, trying to look tough, squinting the shit out of their eyes and looking around waiting for a miracle to happen.

One guy, about average looking, nothing extraordinary, went on the dancefloor by himself, and started dancing. The dude was literally dancing with his eyes closed, feeling the music, feeling the beat, and overall was having so much fun that he didn’t give a shit about his surroundings.

The majority of guys around us started shit talking him. « Oh dude, look at that fucking loser dancing by himself », you know the drill.

Well, less than 30 seconds later, girls from all over the bar went on the dancefloor and started forming a circle around the dude. They started dancing with him, taking turns, and little by little the dancefloor was full.

The guy ended up with a girl that danced with him, while the « alpha males » sitting around doing nothing went home with their empty beer bottles.

squinting the shit out of their eyes.
Fucking lol
Squintmaxx is legit - pushes me at least point up the scale
It's important not do overdo it as not to appear like a retard
edit: one point

Fucking lol
Squintmaxx is legit - pushes me at least point up the scale
It's important not do overdo it as not to appear like a retard
edit: one point

Yeah, that’s what your buddy boyo told you on a forum. A woman just sees a guy try harding and constipated to the point where he can’t hold it in anymore.

what about u> did u dance

Yeah, that’s what your buddy boyo told you on a forum. A woman just sees a guy try harding and constipated to the point where he can’t hold it in anymore.
Easy to say that when you're already born with squintmaxxed hunter eyes
Squintmaxx is the best maxx, period.

doing anything with a girl but fucking her is cope and cucklodry

what about u> did u dance
No, my fuck buddy was waiting for me at home, I just went out to drink.
doing anything with a girl but fucking her is cope and cucklodry

Cope
Easy to say that when you're already born with squintmaxxed hunter eyes
Squintmaxx is the best maxx, period.

Just take two pictures with the same posture. Squint in one and be natural in the second. Send them to any girl you know and listen carefully to what they have to say.