Acne marks

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Iron
I have a skincare routine, and it prevents pimples from typically forming.
When I see a pimple forming, I just do my daily skincare routine and the pimple usually goes away after a day. however, it always leaves a fkn acne mark/dark spot. is there any reasons why this might be happening?

also, i put my skincare products in the same bathroom i shower in, and i take steaming showers. could this cause any trouble?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I have a skincare routine, and it prevents pimples from typically forming.
When I see a pimple forming, I just do my daily skincare routine and the pimple usually goes away after a day. however, it always leaves a fkn acne mark/dark spot. is there any reasons why this might be happening?

also, i put my skincare products in the same bathroom i shower in, and i take steaming showers. could this cause any trouble?
Just use skincare daily and if it continues see a doctor I think

It's called PIH (post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and it's normal. I don't know of a 100% working method to really prevent it, but sunscreen, preferably spf 50+ with both uvA and uvB protection can help, Use it everday when you go out.

After the acne is gone and it's only a scar, you can try tyrosinase inhibitor treatments like hydroquinone (the most powerful), kojic acid etc. Tyrosinase is the enzime that makes melanin production possible, so inhibiting that will help.

Obviously don't pick at acne, don't touch your face with dirty hands, change pillowcases as frequently as possible, good diet, exercises, do a blood test to see if you have any deficiencies etcetc. To prevent PIH you need to prevent first and foremost acne.

Hope this helped

• +1
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM