Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, reek, IRL_Reject and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Wtf why is he bricked up :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, chaddyboi66, IRL_Reject and 5 others
If it was an New world or Euro bbc that Russian would had been fucked
Russians dont play fair though. Also thats you after stepping foot into russia looking for a tradwife :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, slavicpsycho, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
Russians T mog all of africa except SA
IMG 5415

But yeah pretty fucked. Pretty evil of then

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @NoReedemingFeature this is what JBE will get you in slavistan :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Russians T mog all of africa except SA
View attachment 2924594

But yeah pretty fucked. Pretty evil of then
In an equal situation the Russians would be cuckedz eveybody knows if Africans had good nutritions we mogg there’s a reason why in the west the place which equalises all races blacks have the highest T

Keep coping you cumskin faggot even in the vidoe it took multiple pinkoids to bully an skinny African immagrint lol you guys are a fucking joke

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, murdah and Imretarded?
Russians dont play fair though. Also thats you after stepping foot into russia looking for a tradwife :forcedsmile:
I wouldn’t go to “Russia” looking for a trade now would I. I have a cousin over there he hates it and he gets 0 sympathy from me. Who told the retard to go to Russia?

I say you get what you deserve if you choose to go over there then you choose to end up like this guy. I also have a good 40lbs on the dude so chances are I’ll be left alone

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
In an equal situation the Russians would be cuckedz eveybody knows if Africans had good nutritions we mogg there’s a reason why in the west the place which equalises all races blacks have the highest T

Keep coping you cumskin faggot even in the vidoe it took multiple pinkoids to bully an skinny African immagrint lol you guys are a fucking joke
Haha they're still lower than Russians who are over 650
IMG 5416

You dont get it, there is a reason other europeans consider ruskies savages.

Haha they're still lower than Russians who are over 650
View attachment 2924599

You dont get it, there is a reason other europeans consider ruskies savages.
Wnd yet South Africans mogg them what’s your point your pathetic recepilll shit fell flat due to that alone. Once again the west is the only benchmark I use for races as it’s the equaliser.

Whatever race has the best stats in the west proves its supremacy and so far BBCs win this as any normie will agree. I could care less about the worlds poorest continent and how it does in metrics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
Wnd yet South Africans mogg them what’s your point your pathetic recepilll shit fell flat due to that alone. Once again the west is the only benchmark I use for races as it’s the equaliser.

Whatever race has the best stats in the west proves its supremacy and so far BBCs win this as any normie will agree. I could care less about the worlds poorest continent and how it does in metrics
do US blacks mog hardest? Im pretty sure the highest SMV people are white and mixed race.

You can make an argument that Mullatos or hapa are highest smv because of hybrid vigour but you're grasping at straws if you say blacks do the best.

• Woah
do US blacks mog hardest? Im pretty sure the highest SMV people are white and mixed race.

You can make an argument that Mullatos or hapa are highest smv because of hybrid vigour but you're grasping at straws if you say blacks do the best.
BBCs mogg all races in the USA physically. I ain speaking about SMV

• JFL
  • Hmm...
BBCs mogg all races in the USA physically. I ain speaking about SMV
How do you work that out?

From what I've seen. They have low general appeal.
IMG 5418
IMG 5419

While having a very strong niche appeal.

• JFL

Mixed race mog darkskin negros in everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Getting dopamine off of picking on anime urkcels. Go to the hood and do this…

It would be an interesting sight, slavics and niggas are both very savage.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
@SadLivwr why would you do this :feelswhy:

why is russian guys collar popped up like that and why does the black guy have a boner wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Who is speaking about SMV here you brainlet

I’m speaking about physical prowess you absolute donut

Ofc cumskin and mullatos have higher SMV than blacks hurr durrrr :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: 💦
I misread your post.

Regardless. it depends. They probably are better fighters than the average italian or frenchman. Slavs do far better in combat sports as well as having some of the most robust strong men.

Ikr what a weirdo

My moneys on the slavics if it’s hand to hand ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Imretarded? and butterworld
It would be an interesting sight, slavics and niggas are both very savage.
It would go something like this. A black intimidates a Slavic, the Slavic and his friends try to press the black, the black retaliates by bringing his 30 homeboys, and they fuck up the slav pigs

• JFL
Is he hard? 💀
1774830B EAA3 42B0 8174 F5C14BC63F6F

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Sny, yen and 3 others
I misread your post.

Regardless. it depends. They probably are better fighters than the average italian or frenchman. Slavs do far better in combat sports as well as having some of the most robust strong men.
Physically the bbc is the ultimate life form

• +1
  • JFL
hood niggers would do nothing but screech "he wuzz a good boy, he dindu nuffin" like the bitchboy cucks they are

honestly, you niggers are lucky russians arent in america

• +1
hood niggers would do nothing but screech "he wuzz a good boy, he dindu nuffin" like the bitchboy cucks they are

Well I’m mullato but speaking for BBCs they’re fearless against white people and they’ll take any chance to fight them. If there were similar communities in Russia like how there are with hoods in the US Russians wouldn’t want anything to do with the blacks out of fear.

It’s just the aura tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and murdah

Hood blacks can’t compare to south americans either

Why the fuck is he in his house. Is he gonna get assfucked or what?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Imretarded? and murdah
Well I’m mullato but speaking for BBCs they’re fearless against white people and they’ll take any chance to fight them.
by "fearless" do you mean sucker punching and ganging up on a lone white guy :lul:
cos thats all I see on these shitty videos, but 1v1s, the white guy usually wins.
If there were similar communities in Russia like how there are with hoods in the US Russians wouldn’t want anything to do with the blacks out of fear.

It’s just the aura tbh
russians deal with dagestanis who are a 1000x more dangerous than any nigger.

• +1
by "fearless" do you mean sucker punching and ganging up on a lone white guy :lul:
cos thats all I see on these shitty videos, but 1v1s, the white guy usually wins.

russians deal with dagestanis who are a 1000x more dangerous than any nigger.
Have you gotten into any dangerous encounters in russians?