Alhamdulillah - Islam spreading in the West ☝️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and human304
What's it gotta do with you chasing MENA women because you're self-hating? :hnghn:
Because you don't have a problem when whites fetishize gooks or when MENAs fetishize EEs and Russians. You never call out their "self-hating" but make a 5+ page thread everytime I say I something. Wonder why? Clearly case of repressed Stockholm syndrome.

And saying you don't because I am "south Asian and Muslim" is just pure cope. Self-hatred can only exist from the purview of curries for you, when literally every other ethnic and white can also self-hate.

All the same time you admit white women are better looking than curries, but would never chase one :forcedsmile:

Because you don't have a problem when whites fetishize gooks or when MENAs fetishize EEs and Russians. You never call out their "self-hating" but make a 5+ page thread everytime I say I something. Wonder why? Clearly case of repressed Stockholm syndrome.

And saying you don't because I am "south Asian and Muslim" is just pure cope. Self-hatred can only exist from the purview of curries for you, when literally every other ethnic and white can also self-hate.

All the same time you admit white women are better looking than curries, but would never chase one :forcedsmile:
I'm only speaking to South Asian muzzies because I am a South Asian muzzie. And by not chasing white women I am exactly not self-hating, unlike you who's been trying for years now to get a non-SA woman. And you already got a body count of 2, both were non-SA so yes, you are incredibly self-hating, but you don't want to admit it.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I'm only speaking to South Asian muzzies because I am a South Asian muzzie.
Scroll up. It took you like 5 replies back and forth to come up with this excuse after I asked you why you wasn't being consistent....
And by not chasing white women I am exactly not self-hating, unlike you who's been trying for years now to get a non-SA woman.
Ita funny how you keep the threshold of self-hating to what doesn't include yoy. Even in this thread you constantly change the goalposts when I call out your inconsistencies.

Also non-SA or SA when they're MTB+ they always ghost. I'd rather go for MTB curry over LTB MENA because attractiveness is all that matters.
And you already got a body count of 2, both were non-SA so yes, you are incredibly self-hating, but you don't want to admit it.
I haven't spoken to a Bengali girl of a marriageble age in a social setting since 2011.

Scroll up. It took you like 5 replies back and forth to come up with this excuse after I asked you why you wasn't being consistent....
I'm consistent in the sense I'm not self-hating, because I don't chase non-SA.
Ita funny how you keep the threshold of self-hating to what doesn't include yoy. Even in this thread you constantly change the goalposts when I call out your inconsistencies.
Not even being inconsistent, have been saying the same thing all this time: you're self-hating for chasing non-SA women.
Also non-SA or SA when they're MTB+ they always ghost. I'd rather go for MTB curry over LTB MENA because attractiveness is all that matters.

I haven't spoken to a Bengali girl of a marriageble age in a social setting since 2011.
Don't MTB MENAs also ghost you? I get/got ghosted too by SAs but still, I prefer my own people. You should broaden your options and start talking to Bengali women/SA women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and SecularIslamist
i think in scales of billions of years, therefore the fate of islam is irrelevant.

I'm consistent in the sense I'm not self-hating, because I don't chase non-SA.

Not even being inconsistent, have been saying the same thing all this time: you're self-hating for chasing non-SA women.
I think you need to look at a dictionary definition of the word 'consistent'. It is heavily correlated with being the antithesis of a hypocrite.
Don't MTB MENAs also ghost you? I get/got ghosted too by SAs but still, I prefer my own people. You should broaden your options and start talking to Bengali women/SA women.
Femcel, LTB, MTB etc. they all ghost. I'm not even on any apps since Ramadan.

Just FYI 70% of people I've spoken to on OLD are Bengali actually. But I'll admit I only matched back to less than 5%

I think you need to look at a dictionary definition of the word 'consistent'. It is heavily correlated with being the antithesis of a hypocrite.
Stop arguing semantics. You're a self-hating curry, there's no arguing this. Time to chase after SA women more if you wish to redeem yourself.
Femcel, LTB, MTB etc. they all ghost. I'm not even on any apps since Ramadan.

Just FYI 70% of people I've spoken to on OLD are Bengali actually. But I'll admit I only matched back to less than 5%
Okay but you didn't really mention that, good to know you at least try with SA women. I thought you never did. Though matching back to less than 5% is sus. :feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Eternal_
Stop arguing semantics. You're a self-hating curry, there's no arguing this. Time to chase after SA women more if you wish to redeem yourself.
It's not semantics it's logic.

Okay but you didn't really mention that, good to know you at least try with SA women. I thought you never did. Though matching back to less than 5% is sus. :feelswhat:
As long as they typically look like this. Again very rare(less than 5%), if they do. Their options are too much. I even accidentally matched a fat LTB and she ghosted too.
Screenshot 20240503 204717 1 1

I never even swiped right on a single woman in like 6 months. I only swipe back if I get a like.

It's not semantics it's logic.
Not really, you are just coming up with arguments that have nothing to do with my main argument (chasing women outside of one's race is peak self-hatred).
As long as they typically look like this. Again very rare(less than 5%), if they do. Their options are too much. I even accidentally matched a fat LTB and she ghosted too.
View attachment 2896295

I never even swiped right on a single woman in like 6 months. I only swipe back if I get a like.
I don't find her remotely attractive and I'm not even a standardcel. Start swiping right on every woman and then go for the one who matches you and is the best-looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and SecularIslamist
All the athiest lefties will succumb to islam while all the conservative christians will continue siding with the Jews

The lefties already treat wokeness like a religion so making the switch to Islam wont be too hard for them despite woke beliefs being the anthitesis to Islamic beliefs, the woketards will just get devoured by muslims and get in line because they side with whatever they consider to be the most dominant source of authority (jews currently promoting islams expansion in the west and will frame them as the authority to follow)

So now Islam will be full of fanatical low IQ ethnics and gender neutral mentalcel whites which will plummet them into being seen as lower than rednecks while they will still make up a sizeable chunk of the population

Christians will support Jews and Israel just because it's a brainwashed boomer thing to do
Once they die off, you will have all of the fanatical, religious seeking woketards as part of Islam while everyone else will be indifferent so now you're left with Jews v Muslims with no Christians
Once you're in this position, absolutely nobody will give a fuck about what Jews are doing to Muslims except Muslims theselves who wont be able to do shit about it

Not really, you are just coming up with arguments that have nothing to do with my main argument (chasing women outside of one's race is peak self-hatred).
Yeah I'm saying this applies to literally most people. There's nothing wrong with chasing someone outside your race. My argument is why you don't rage or dedicate same energy over BBCs fucking whites, or MENAs fucking EEs and etc etc.
I don't find her remotely attractive and I'm not even a standardcel. Start swiping right on every woman and then go for the one who matches you and is the best-looking.
I'm not doing that shit. I don't even want to swipe left because this cucked app shows who visited your profile if you swipe left.

In my 1+ year on-off in this app I only swiped right on >100 women. 90% of then were MENA origin, 10% curry. None of them matched back.

My only 'matches"' were when they liked me first.

Yeah I'm saying this applies to literally most people. There's nothing wrong with chasing someone outside your race. My argument is why you don't rage or dedicate same energy over BBCs fucking whites, or MENAs fucking EEs and etc etc.
Are you pretending to be retarded? I already said I only go after currycels because I'm SA myself.
I'm not doing that shit. I don't even want to swipe left because this cucked app shows who visited your profile if you swipe left.

In my 1+ year on-off in this app I only swiped right on >100 women. 90% of then were MENA origin, 10% curry. None of them matched back.

My only 'matches"' were when they liked me first.
Swiping right on 100 women isn't much if you used it for 1+ year. That's quite picky. Just swipemaxx. But at least women like you, they don't like me at all.

Are you pretending to be retarded? I already said I only go after currycels because I'm SA myself.
Shit reason.
Swiping right on 100 women isn't much if you used it for 1+ year. That's quite picky. Just swipemaxx.
No you don't understand Muzz. It's femcel central. If you consider that girl I posted unattractive - she's literally top 5%.

Good luck finding your own race + attractive.
But at least women like you, they don't like me at all.
Because you never tried.

Shit reason.
Retarded take.
No you don't understand Muzz. It's femcel central. If you consider that girl I posted unattractive - she's literally top 5%.
Yes, that woman is very unattractive to me but keep in mind I am asexual.
Good luck finding your own race + attractive.
Yeah, JFL if you think I'll get married at this point. I find 99.999% unattractive and the 0.001% finds me unattractive as well or they are taken.
Because you never tried.
I did, remember? I told you in private. I got ghosted twice. Both were SA.

Retarded take.

Yes, that woman is very unattractive to me but keep in mind I am asexual.

Yeah, JFL if you think I'll get married at this point. I find 99.999% unattractive and the 0.001% finds me unattractive as well or they are taken.
And you're telling me to suicide swipe and have previously called me standardcel :lul:
I did, remember? I told you in private. I got ghosted twice. Both were SA.
I got ghosted too. It hurts but now I'm desensitized to it and expect it.

And you're telling me to suicide swipe and have previously called me standardcel :lul:
Yes, just to get as many matches as possible and pick the best-looking one. That's what women do as well.
I got ghosted too. It hurts but now I'm desensitized to it and expect it.
Yeah I feel you, it definitely hurts and it sucks even more because you don't know where you went wrong as they don't even bother telling you. I got blocked both times without them saying a word. But we already know why. I'm unattractive.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: futureashtray and SecularIslamist
JFL at white foids, they are so easily groomable why are they even allowed autonomy. Imagine wasting decades raising them.

Muhammad is written as the antichrist or false prophet and we all know what happens in Revelation.

Infact their golden age is long gone.

In comparison to the average or better looking westener, pube neckbeard larp freaks and walking letterboxes look completely out of place both in timescale and in actual real-time context too. And they're all ugly as fuck otherwise there would be no need for fighting against secularism lmao.

Whats the point? If whole west heck if whole world becomes muzz whats the point if women still go for Thugmaxxed Jamwal from Nigeria

Whats the point? If whole west heck if whole world becomes muzz whats the point if women still go for Thugmaxxed Jamwal from Nigeria

Blacks mog us (water). But real problem is the ones who do this are liberal Muslim which is my main problem. Otherwise I have no issues if they marry conservative Muslim of any race. My parents say the same. I can marry any race I want. But they're based enough to let my sister know same doesn't apply to her.

Blacks mog us (water). But real problem is the ones who do this are liberal Muslim which is my main problem. Otherwise I have no issues if they marry conservative Muslim of any race. My parents say the same. I can marry any race I want. But they're based enough to let my sister know same doesn't apply to her.
In a conservative society a black guy will be more in upper levels than you cause he physically mogs you cause you 5 feet 6 inches

So he will get best four wives of white asian arab sa races.

While you will get a ugly bald niggress muslimah.

Cause all are same in muh islam.

You people fucked yourself up.

Christ is King

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
Seeth:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Of all the top 10 religions, Islam is easily the worst and obviously plagiarized by bastardizing Judaism which bastardized the Israelites faith which.

Do people not conduct just 30 minutes of research into the actual history of Islam? It's just quite bizzare hoq billions of people are fooled into this trash when it was obviously plagiarized, their so called prophet had no legit prophecies or miracles, and Muhommid according to his second in command was duped by a demon (not an angel Gabriel) which means these visions are of Lucifer and this false prophet has led 10's of billions of souls to hell. This archaic death cult makes atheists look smart in comparison even though they believe we come from turd flinging monkeys and that everything comes from nothing.

Do people not conduct just 30 minutes of research into the actual history of Islam?
the people who do research and find the obvious inconsistencies are mercilessly and swiftly killed without any mercy.

this has been going on from the beginning to this day.

like Hitler. He was based. But JFL at thinking modern fascists and neo-nazis are the same as Hitler in his day. Some of them even ally with the Jews themselves or think they're lesser evil than Arabs. Otherwise there are overlaps, because Hitler wet dream was a Muslim German. Islam + far right alliance would be great but the far right is too retarded and brain-dead.
theres different far right factions Bro. the islamophobic ones are just controlled opposition "I hate muslims" do you hate jews and negros too? "nope just muslims with their backwards desert religion, they hate democracy and homosexuality!!!! they need to leave!!!" jfl at those guys though, idk about actually neo nazis some say jews and muslims are friends so they can't ally with muslims, but most of the well read high IQ ones obviously recognize muslims are a good strategic ally against international Jewry

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
but most of the well read high IQ ones obviously recognize muslims are a good strategic ally against international Jewry
This is a tiny segment of the entire far right movement across the West. I used to hate guys
Tbh I can understand their concerns about Muslims and not even I'm in favour of Muslims coming to the West and facing cultural dilution. I used to hate guys like Nick Griffin but he makes more and more sense.

If christcucks weren't so cucked themselves, maybe they would realise how much of a goy they were. They point fingers at Muslims for filling the void they created themselves - so they are responsible for their own decline.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
And a slave trader

They go quiet when you mention this and the best part is in Islam
Nobody goes quiet, Islamic slavery is based, and your idea of slavery is distorted because you don't know what the Islamic one is like. COPE

This is a tiny segment of the entire far right movement across the West. I used to hate guys
Tbh I can understand their concerns about Muslims and not even I'm in favour of Muslims coming to the West and facing cultural dilution. I used to hate guys like Nick Griffin but he makes more and more sense.

If christcucks weren't so cucked themselves, maybe they would realise how much of a goy they were. They point fingers at Muslims for filling the void they created themselves - so they are responsible for their own decline.
soon enough ppl will wake up

• +1
Islam forces everybody to be Arab. Even In Pakistan People wear those Arab turbans and shit when that’s not even in Islam they do it because Islam promotes Arab supremacy. Then you lot wonder why all Muslims feel inferior to the ayrab and why the sandnigger start stunting on you
Turbans dont just belong arabs lol. Turbans have been apart of south asia for almost 2000+ years. People in pakistan wear kurta pajma, shalwar kameez, sherwani and dupatta. None of these are arab. They are all either northwestern south asian influence, or turkic and persian influence. I dont feel inferior to arabs lol, i consider arabs to be a barbaric race of people, just like africans, but i still feel bad for them yes, cause most of them are muslims and they are suffering because of western and jewish oppression/meddling. The only superior people in the MENA in imo are iranian peoples. They have the best looks, dress, culture, history, language, and food.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Yes, it's self-hating because you can't accept a Bengali and fetishize other women. That makes you self-hating, you can cope all you want. I think white women are the best-looking but I don't want to date or marry a white woman, stop coping already, we aren't the same. You're self-hating and I am not.
This is such cope lol. Whats the problem with being "muh self-hating". How is it "self hating" to objectively view lightskin/whiteskin and sharp facial features/structure as the universal ideal standard of beauty? IT LITERALLY IS LMAO? Lol in curryland only the most mena passing/ med passing curries are seen as the most attractive and are frequently made into bollywood actors, and whatever film industry pakistan has. All he said is that finding a med-passing/mena-passing curry is extremely hard (it is lol) and therefore its much more easier to just go after mena women and spare yourself from the retarded the lifelong search. Im sorry do you even know where you are? This is suppose to be a blackpilled looksmaxxing website, if he is trying to "upgrade" his genes by getting with a MENA woman, what is the problem with that lol. That shit is literally blackpilled asf. You should be admiring him lol.

• +1
This is such cope lol. Whats the problem with being "muh self-hating". How is it "self hating" to objectively view lightskin/whiteskin and sharp facial features/structure as the universal ideal standard of beauty? IT LITERALLY IS LMAO? Lol in curryland only the most mena passing/ med passing curries are seen as the most attractive and are frequently made into bollywood actors, and whatever film industry pakistan has. All he said is that finding a med-passing/mena-passing curry is extremely hard (it is lol) and therefore its much more easier to just go after mena women and spare yourself from the retarded the lifelong search. Im sorry do you even know where you are? This is suppose to be a blackpilled looksmaxxing website, if he is trying to "upgrade" his genes by getting with a MENA woman, what is the problem with that lol. That shit is literally blackpilled asf. You should be admiring him lol.
He's literally contradicting himself as well by saying white women are more attractive. He only says I'm self-hating because I actually want to go for what I find attractive - unfortunately that's less than 5% in my own race. And their egos are far too high to pursue. A 50 percentile Arab is same SMV as top 5% Bengali, but the latter is far more deluded. Mainly because she has the hyper and halo as you mention.

Also I don't see myself upgrading genes of my offspring if it's a boy. I honestly think curries mog MENA facially (height and very dark skin are failos). MENAs look way more ogre than curries. But if it's a girl yeah no doubt she would look better imo than if I were to have a child with a curry.

He's literally contradicting himself as well by saying white women are more attractive. He only says I'm self-hating because I actually want to go for what I find attractive - unfortunately that's less than 5% in my own race. And their egos are far too high to pursue. A 50 percentile Arab is same SMV as top 5% Bengali, but the latter is far more deluded. Mainly because she has the hyper and halo as you mention.
A 50 percentile Arab is same SMV as top 5% Bengali, but the latter is far more deluded. Mainly because she has the hyper and halo as you mention.

Obviously this lol. Any curry that has lightskin female relatives will already tell you how high their ego is. I had to grow up with my sister so I already know what to expect from other lightskin curry foids. They only want lightskin chadpreets, lightskin chaddams, or atleast white high tier normies. Average brown guys are :sick::sick::sick: for them. Unironically women from other lightskin/ whiteskin races arent constantly gassed up about their skin color, because they are literally surrounded by people who are as light as them, and therefore as a result don't have an ego around their skin color, unlike lightskin curry foids who are the top 5% of their race surrounded by 95% brown and dark brown people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and SecularIslamist
unlike lightskin curry foids who are the top 5% of their race surrounded by 95% brown and dark brown people.
Exactly. They don't know they're comparing themselves to other poojeetas. If they go to a MENA country they will get reversed blackpilled about their own skin tone, when they find out no one likes them.

This is why SMV is localised. You can take a HTB from UK and put her in Croatia and she will be average hoe.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
@Michael Myers @SecularIslamist jut pm each other lmfao mfers competing to declare who is more self hating

mb u stopped

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
@Michael Myers @SecularIslamist jut pm each other lmfao mfers competing to declare who is more self hating

mb u stopped
"Self-hating"= someone who acknowledges global beauty standards. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432
"Self-hating"= someone who acknowledges global beauty standards. :lul::lul::lul:
there are plenty of chads from every race no the problem is your genetics not the race

there are plenty of chads from every race no the problem is your genetics not the race
Wrong lol? Chads are defined as the top 20% of any race which puts them in the minority lol.

Wrong lol? Chads are defined as the top 20% of any race which puts them in the minority lol.
muhh im incel becuz of my race , why hate your race are u slow in your head?

its just your genetics if you come out looking like moose ali khan or some 2 psl dravid subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
muhh im incel becuz of my race , why hate your race are u slow in your head

its just your genetic if you come out looking like moose ali khan or some 2 psl dravid subhuman
2 psl dravid subhuman
Except 2 psl dravid subhumans tend to be the average phenotype of south india and most of central india whereas the average phenotype of north india is still bug eye brown people with droopy noses.

All these phenotypes are subhuman. And since this is how you average person looks, this means its not just someones individual genetics but clearly something affecting the vast majority of the population.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Except 2 psl dravid subhumans tend to be the average phenotype of south india and most of central india whereas the average phenotype of north india is still bug eye brown people with droopy noses.

All these phenotypes are subhuman.
yeah im done you are retarded avg white guy looks subhuman too bhai 80% of them are sexless for the past 4 years. continue the self hate bhai