Am I the first forum tyrone?

Why you got an atrophic nose
No clue when I was younger I use to get bullied by the kids and get called red skull because of my bones and red skin because I tan red in the sun for some reason

bad ipd and philtrum but ngl wide ipd looks good on you

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
bad ipd and philtrum but ngl wide ipd looks good on you
ipd by itself means nothing it’s a useless measurement esr eye to eye and this other one I can’t think of but my ear is .46.5-.47 and my eye to eye is .96 it’s just my icd is slightly dolphin

I dress proper my voice sounds really deep but I have no accent (everyone down here has a heavy one this is a HUGE halo)
I mean why black women run away from u? I have like opposite effect.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I mean why black women run away from u? I have like opposite effect.
I shouldn’t have put it that way I still get way more black women than average obviously but compared to white and latinas not as much unless u count mixed girls which those r on lock ez mode

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
nigga pro max

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and ambi
Gigatyrone with BBC halo.

• Love it
not a bad looking fella

• Love it
Yes

• Woah
@smallman. Rate OP. He might be the first legit tyrone on the forum. Mogs BGM easily

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: smallman, Pakicel and MakinMogReturns
Mogger eyes!

• Love it
5’9 is ideal male height imo
You have a good face. but youre gonna need king von or usher type appeal to be Chad tier

since height is not 6”0+

but slaying should be easy

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and MakinMogReturns
You have a good face. but youre gonna need king von or usher type appeal to be Chad tier

since height is not 6”0+

but slaying should be easy
He does seem a bit too feminine as well. And if he is below 7.25x5.5, it will failo him hard. Foids expect him to have BBC.

He does seem a bit too feminine as well. And if he is below 7.25x5.5, it will failo him hard. Foids expect him to have BBC.
He has 7.2 x 6.2
Huge shit bro

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
He has 7.2 x 6.2
Huge shit bro
That's right on the threshold. If he can dick max to 8 x 6.2, he should be golden.

Also, needs to gymcel more, get a chain, tattoos, and be more low-inhib and aggressive. He needs to take full advantage of BBC halo.

• +1
Do u curl ur lashes

• +1
And are ur hooded eyes genetic?

• +1
1/2 china

1/2 monkey

call that King Kong

im mean because im jealous

mogs but u remind me of a turtle for some reason
confused franklin the turtle GIF

• JFL
Reactions: smallman and UZB_Strebl
ur him

• Love it
yes u a tyrone but remove that nose piercing bro i thought you had a big ass booger in your nose

• JFL
i have 7.25 and 6.25

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Do u curl ur lashes
no they r naturally curly
And are ur hooded eyes genetic?
yes my dad was nearly half russian and has nord hooding weirdly
yes u a tyrone but remove that nose piercing bro i thought you had a big ass booger in your nose
everyone says there is a booger
i'm not gay or anything but you are one of the most attractive black guys ive ever seen, any tips to be as handsome as you or is it just genetics, your jaw is insane
skincare and haircare can really change ur whole life thats the biggest tips fuck everything else until u get those down those are like bare min needs foor looks unless ur like giga chad or sum but atp why even looksmax jfl

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
7.25 inches length 6.25 girth I am a girth mogger and no I’m not lying ask @Nebula
fuck bhai mine is 7.5 lengh but 5.5 girth how do i make my cock girthier

• Woah
i’m the second tyrone brownskin final boss

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
I shouldn’t have put it that way I still get way more black women than average obviously but compared to white and latinas not as much unless u count mixed girls which those r on lock ez mode
worse part of being black

Mirin

Whats your ethnicity and what race or type of foids do you find are most attracted to you