American born LTN Punjabi in LTR with white MTB Blonde, takes her out for white mate's B-day celebration...

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
The 3 head back to a hotel after a night out drinking with other friends and she while drunk starts kissing the birthday boy while Gupta is in the toilet.

The Punjabi guy walks in and switches. Stabs the fuck outta his CHILDHOOD best friend.

The police check each's phone and find out that she was deeply in love with Punjabi Gupta, BUT no-longer wanted to have sex with him. Ala she did not find him physically attractive/arousing

Moral of the story for me: Be grateful you are an attractive Southern Asian man, because the vast majrotiy, even in the west, look like this:

She digged his personality, but she did not dig his face

Here is what she was drawn to physically on a sexual primal level the moment she had enough alcohol in her to disengage her emotional connection to Gupta:

Full video down-below for the Millennials (26-39) that don't have TikTok brain and can get through the 24 minutes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger and hopecel
JFL how does one not have the self awareness to realize that shes way above his league

The 3 head back to a hotel after a night out drinking with other friends and she while drunk starts kissing the birthday boy while Gupta is in the toilet.

The Punjabi guy walks in and switches. Stabs the fuck outta his CHILDHOOD best friend.

The police check each's phone and find out that she was deeply in love with Punjabi Gupta, BUT no-longer wanted to have sex with him. Ala she did not find him physically attractive/arousing

Moral of the story for me: Be grateful you are an attractive Southern Asian man, because the vast majrotiy, even in the west, look like this:

View attachment 2904993

She digged his personality, but she did not dig his face

View attachment 2904996

View attachment 2904999

View attachment 2905003

Here is what she was drawn to physically on a sexual primal level the moment she had enough alcohol in her to disengage her emotional connection to Gupta:

View attachment 2905013

Full video down-below for the Millennials (26-39) that don't have TikTok brain and can get through the 24 minutes.

brutal skincolorpill

whiteboi didn't even have Aryan coloring

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
JFL how does one not have the self awareness to realize that shes way above his league

Well for one this was back in 2013 which is when Millennials were growing up in their late teens and early 20s and they experienced growing up without Instagram, TikTok and dating apps. Tinder was released in 2013.

So really personality mattered a lot more. Girls couldn't filter through attractive guys the way they do now to see which handsome one had the personality they liked. It was harder to find both looks + personality back then for girls. Facebook was more mainstream back then, with just Twitter and Instagram still in it's preliminary stages. And even so the girls using these platforms all experienced real life away from online exposure in their early teens so weren't anywhere near as shallow.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, |Daddy_Zygos|, T50 Mogger and 2 others
Well for one this was back in 2013 which is when Millennials were growing up in their late teens and early 20s and they experienced growing up without Instagram, TikTok and dating apps. Tinder was released in 2013.

So really personality mattered a lot more. Girls couldn't filter through attractive guys the way they do now to see which handsome one had the personality they liked. It was harder to find both looks + personality back then for girls. Facebook was more mainstream back then, with just Twitter and Instagram still in it's preliminary stages. And even so the girls using these platforms all experienced real life away from online exposure in their early teens so weren't anywhere near as shallow.
Instagram really raised the bar on looks for both genders

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, |Daddy_Zygos|, marek937 and 3 others
True but men usually take what they get due to desperation

And they also have higher testosterone + it's easier to be facially attractive as a female, not just due to makeup and filters being acceptable, but because more needs to go correct with the male face in order to make it attractive and appealing.

Women just need decent cheekbones and eye-area, without ridiculous recession and they're good.

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc and Struggler03
And they also have higher testosterone + it's easier to be facially attractive as a female, not just due to makeup and filters being acceptable, but because more needs to go correct with the male face in order to make it attractive and appealing.

Women just need decent cheekbones and eye-area, without ridiculous recession and they're good.
True chads are much rarer and men also suffer from worse aging due to balding

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
  • +1
Reactions: Struggler03
We naturally produce collagen for longer though.
Norwood reaper takes down your attractiveness much more than collagen, statistically more than 50% of men are balding by the time they are 30, over if they dont have robust skull shape to look good bald

• +1
Reactions: Graham, callisto, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
Norwood reaper takes down your attractiveness much more than collagen, statistically more than 50% of men are balding by the time they are 30, over if they dont have robust skull shape to look good bald

Yeah, I have a self-serving bias at 32. I should be more self-aware to that. Apologise.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Struggler03 and Richard Cheese
White women love Mumbai kings and that's final. The only reason she left kissed the other nigga is because her urges got to her.

• JFL
Women are Built for virile dalit bvlls

• JFL

Old legit ruined everything
If you were a htn in your town you would be treated like a king in the past
instead in 2024 you’re competing with professional footballer players and literal 1/100.000 chads

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese

Looks very solid here.

Doesn't look so bad here back in 2008.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
I don't sympathize with the whore at all. What the Punjabi should have done is smashed the fuck out of the bitch and knocked her up prior to this.

Watching the video tells me that they think the girl could have done it

Last edited:
  • JFL
I wish I had your hair, but it seems you are still norwooding, albeit slowly.

Lol bro I am not. It's that the middle part of my hairline has some growth to it too. I;ve had that since I was a kid.

I don't sympathize with the whore at all. What the Punjabi should have done is smashed the fuck out of the bitch and knocked her up prior to this.

Watching the video tells me that they think the girl could have done it

Longer form video that goes more into depth:

Lol bro I am not. It's that the middle part of my hairline has some growth to it too. I;ve had that since I was a kid.

View attachment 2906273
Fair enough, I thought from the picture that the sides were receding upwards slightly. Just so long as you're aware. Damn, I'm jealous though.

Fair enough, I thought from the picture that the sides were receding upwards slightly. Just so long as you're aware. Damn, I'm jealous though.

Yeah it's just that that part of my hairline is even more forward lol. My girlfriend tells me that when I complain about my height to her (5'8)

Appreciate it man and gl with your fin.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Just shows how brotherhood and friendship is meme. Pretty much based on mutual benefit.

Dont think she has to necessarily do all this. guys start fighting just on entry of women to group. Without her saying any word

Wrong generation my unaware Zoomer friend.

That wasn't quite how it was 10 years ago when Millennials were your age and in their late teens to mid 20s.

Women were not simped like they are today. You were like 10 and away from it all.

Wrong generation my unaware Zoomer friend.

That wasn't quite how it was 10 years ago when Millennials were your age and in their late teens to mid 20s.

Women were not simped like they are today. You were like 10 and away from it all.
They were just not tested with inceldom like today. Given same situation they may do same if not worse