“Anger management” or “controlling your anger” is beyond cucked

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken
Now I don’t mean doing something out of anger that could compromise your life quality, like murder etc.

No I mean this whole muh “men need to control their anger they are too agressive” is just progressive bluepill cuckery,

“No don’t be angry when it is entirely justifiable, go to your anger management classes like a good little cuck :soy::soy::soy:

IMG 7385

“Do your breathing techniques sweety :soy::soy:

Jflll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Primalsplit, nope and 3 others
I mean the whole point of anger management is just to not get angry when the situation doesn’t need it which tbh is most times. If you need to confront a guy then anger is useful but in like 99% of other situations keeping a level head is better.

Now I don’t mean doing something out of anger that could compromise your life quality, like murder etc.

No I mean this whole muh “men need to control their anger they are too agressive” is just progressive bluepill cuckery,

“No don’t be angry when it is entirely justifiable, go to your anger management classes like a good little cuck :soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 2922011

“Do your breathing techniques sweety :soy::soy:

Jflll
too bad breathing technique only help for 2 seconds

Not being able to keep a level head is a feminine trait, angry mfs are gay asf.

I mean the whole point of anger management is just to not get angry when the situation doesn’t need it which tbh is most times. If you need to confront a guy then anger is useful but in like 99% of other situations keeping a level head is better.
take your ssris and rope cuck

Chad is not forced to take anger management classes. He can yell at and even fight whomever he wants. :bigbrain: