Anybody else use bitcoin? How long does it take to transfer bitcoins from one wallet to another? (Feeling paranoind)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I just transferred $150 from local bitcoins into binance. I needed it to buy ru58841. I did this 10 minutes ago. They haven't arrived yet. I am shitting bricks right now. They also say.

"Coins will be deposited immediately after 2 network confirmations"

@Extra Chromosome @CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Extra Chromosome
I just transferred $150 from local bitcoins into binance. I needed it to buy ru58841. I did this 10 minutes ago. They haven't arrived yet. I am shitting bricks right now.
@Extra Chromosome @CupOfCoffee
Dude it sometimes takes hours.
Get on my level when I had to wait 12h until my 40k transfered, now that was a roller coaster ride.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, CupOfCoffee and Extra Chromosome
Get on my level when I had to wait 12h until my 40k transfered, now that was a roller coaster ride.
It's my first transaction. I'm gonna play some good vidya to calm my nerves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853, JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome
Holy shit did you get into a brief psychotic dimension shift?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853 and JellyBelly
I'm gonna play some good vidya to calm my nerves

What u playing
Holy shit did you get into a brief psychotic dimension shift?
Imagine trying to save your gains through the December crash, but then you have to wait 12 hours until the fucking shit transfers from your wallet to Binance.
I legit thought it was over, was forced to watch the red candles raping me, not being able to do anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853
it varies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853
What u playing

Imagine trying to save your gains through the December crash, but then you have to wait 12 hours until the fucking shit transfers from your wallet to Binance.
I legit thought it was over, was forced to watch the red candles raping me, not being able to do anything.

View attachment 37541
I fomoed away all my gains during the crash smh.
Fuck's sake why the fuck did I have to be born so low iq?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853 and JellyBelly
What u playing

View attachment 37541
imagine getting to 120K on shitcoins and then u go on vacation to morocco thinking it will still shoot up, halfway through the holiday u see ur money drop faster than gfravity
I still have my shitcoins and btc lookslike its moving

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
It just came. Fuck yes. I can finally buy ru58841 successfully.:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I would like to give a shout out to @Extra Chromosome for recommending me www.localbitcoins.com

Witcher 3
Anytime broski.
I am harvesting all legit online sources for everyone to use here.
Too many bullshit peptide/roid/hairloss scams, and shitty bitcoin services like coinbase. We need to ascend,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853 and Zeta ascended

Users who are viewing this thread

Back