are extractions inevitable in this case? is MSE worth it considering its cons?

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
I've got a subhuman (8 teeth if matters) smile so it's priority for me to fix it now via braces but... are teeth extractions the only way to decent smile in my case?

will it inevitably fuck up my face and recess me?

is it better to put MSE on regardless of its cons (nose widening & teeth gaps) rather than having teeth extractions?

4143413 photo 2024 05 02 11 12 12
btw I'm 20 yo

@DR. NICKGA @5'7 zoomer @BrahminBoss @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @aspiringexcel @Clown Show @shizuku11111 @noprogressno @Clavicular

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, greycel and 5'7 zoomer
I actually don't know if the orthodontist could even put MSE on considering my brutal crowding

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel and 5'7 zoomer
@mvp2v1 @the BULL @ConfusedBolivian @IAMNOTANINCEL

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Who cared about a fucking decent smile, usseless

• JFL
Just fix only you teeths with no extractions or palate expanders

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, 5'7 zoomer and hopecel
@mvp2v1 @the BULL @ConfusedBolivian @IAMNOTANINCEL
there are many ways of fixing this. Go get EASE, or get FME for example. Where are you located?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and hopecel
Who cared about a fucking decent smile, usseless
my smile is really subhuman-tier

I've got a 3.5mm gap between central and lateral incisor which is a truecel trait ngl
Just fix only you teeths with no extractions or palate expanders
but how? my crowding is death-tier

there's no space as you can see
there are many ways of fixing this. Go get EASE, or get FME for example. Where are you located?
Balkan, idk if such expanders are available here also how much do they cost?

I'm broke Jeffrey ngl the most I can spend on teeth correction is 1-1.5k euros

• Woah
that wont be enough. you would need around 10k. that's what I spent for biobloc.
over

most likely gonna have extractions then :ogre: did biobloc help you?

also do you think thumbpulling can help me in this case? I've seen results in cheekbones and jaw but palate expansion hasn't been significant until now (I'm doing it inconsistently for 1.5 years) ngl

look at this user :feelsgood: I wish I could achieve such results with that: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-thumb-pulled-for-6-months-straight-here-are-my-results.268619/

• So Sad
over

most likely gonna have extractions then :ogre: did biobloc help you?

also do you think thumbpulling can help me in this case? I've seen results in cheekbones and jaw but palate expansion hasn't been significant until now (I'm doing it inconsistently for 1.5 years) ngl

look at this user :feelsgood: I wish I could achieve such results with that: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-thumb-pulled-for-6-months-straight-here-are-my-results.268619/
yeah I've seen that post. I personally tried thumbpulling but couldn't maintain the results overnight and thus didn't make any progress despite an hour of pulling daily for 3 months. (there is an argument to be made that thumbpulling results are compounding and as such it takes a while to start getting small results but every marginal result increases in magnitude...) Regardless I ended up taking the safe route and getting biobloc, which has been a big success for me. I;ve expanded about ~3-4mm so far and my midface is noticeably wider, cheekbones expanded laterally etc. My nasal breathing is notably better now, I used to wake up every day with a stuffed nose (and as the air in my room is dry all the mucus would be dry and I would have to pick at it in order to breath well) and now I never experience that.
I still have another 3mm to go. Since I'm long distance the treatment has been a little more rocky then usual. If I could go back in time I would have learned how to tighten the appliance right from the start. for the first couple months I was not tightening it and as such I had gotten less expansion then I should have and flared out teeth. Since correcting that expansion has been much faster and without flaring.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, 5'7 zoomer and greycel
yeah I've seen that post. I personally tried thumbpulling but couldn't maintain the results overnight and thus didn't make any progress despite an hour of pulling daily for 3 months. (there is an argument to be made that thumbpulling results are compounding and as such it takes a while to start getting small results but every marginal result increases in magnitude...) Regardless I ended up taking the safe route and getting biobloc, which has been a big success for me. I;ve expanded about ~3-4mm so far and my midface is noticeably wider, cheekbones expanded laterally etc. My nasal breathing is notably better now, I used to wake up every day with a stuffed nose (and as the air in my room is dry all the mucus would be dry and I would have to pick at it in order to breath well) and now I never experience that.
I still have another 3mm to go. Since I'm long distance the treatment has been a little more rocky then usual. If I could go back in time I would have learned how to tighten the appliance right from the start. for the first couple months I was not tightening it and as such I had gotten less expansion then I should have and flared out teeth. Since correcting that expansion has been much faster and without flaring.
well it seems to me that 6 times x 10 mins > 1 time x 60 mins when it comes to thumbpulling results

in other words frequency of sets is kinda more important than duration tbh still I'm not sure if that could be as fast as any device... probably not

idk maybe I should have extraction and put an implant instead of my tooth? does it have any cons?

it's not just about the smile lil bro
well it's the main reason since my smile is really really subhuman tier

ik it has an impact on overall posture etc but aesthetics are everything

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
well it's the main reason since my smile is really really subhuman tier

ik it has an impact on overall posture etc but aesthetics are everything
Do you count the teeth in the back shadows when counting how many are in ur smile?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
isnt with braces fixable? but like it will took like 5 years for fix the whole stuff?

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
Don’t get mse
Braces
Or stripping
Teeth removal not bad option
if they extracted my premolars on the left side does it automatically mean they will have to do the same on the right side?

what about receding?

also the orhodontist said if they extracted any of these two (either 4th or 5th tooth) it would possibly make the bone weaker and even probably loosen another tooth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back