Are slavs white

Are slavs White?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Slavs are genetically more aryan than western euros, they have yamnaya culture, most blonde hair and blue eyes, and live in the colder parts of europe.
im a slav aryan

where did you pull 90% from
Nowhere, but majority of the times, anecdotally and based off the study children inherit more looks from mother than father

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
only aryan slavs are poles, czechs and slovaks, everything else like ukrop muscovite and serbnigger are copes.
lool croats and bosniaks are only slav aryan ( what mustache man said)

Nowhere, but majority of the times, anecdotally and based off the study children inherit more looks from mother than father
Nice begging the question, first claimed that you mostly inherit genes from the mother which I granted you baselessly now you are shifting it to looks, but that is what I was questioning whether these genes will mostly point to? Physiology? Morphology? to what?

lool croats and bosniaks are only slav aryan ( what mustache man said)
they are balkan they will never be aryan, the most aryan you get is czech or poland because they are right next to germany and closest to sweden.

no one cares what hitler said aside from optics from nazi echochambers, his entire ideology was inconsistent and retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
they are balkan they will never be aryan, the most aryan you get is czech or poland because they are right next to germany and closest to sweden.

no one cares what hitler said aside from optics from nazi echochambers, his entire ideology was inconsistent and retarded.
How to treat a Polish slave (manual)
PolishSlave

How to treat a Polish slave (manual)
View attachment 2889777
The real slaves were the bosnians/croats/balkaners in general enslaved by the ottomans for over 400 years that we, the polish-lithuanian commonwealth, freed you from.

This entire polish hate from germans is both propaganda and not a surprise, propaganda because they liked ukrainians so it wasnt slavic hate it was just strategic shit factoring that hitler wanted to ally with pilsudski and attended his symbolic funeral and not a surprise since we've been superior to germans and anglos longer than they have since the dawn of time.

The real slaves were the bosnians/croats/balkaners in general enslaved by the ottomans for over 400 years that we, the polish-lithuanian commonwealth, freed you from.

This entire polish hate from germans is both propaganda and not a surprise, propaganda because they liked ukrainians so it wasnt slavic hate it was just strategic shit factoring that hitler wanted to ally with pilsudski and attended his symbolic funeral and not a surprise since we've been superior to germans and anglos longer than they have since the dawn of time.
They didn't really like Ukrainians they just used them to kill the Jews.

Source for what? Ukrainians were brutalized like crazy, millions of them died. Bandera was imprisoned because the Germans didn't want nor needed an independent nazi Ukraine. Regarding the jews you can find that the Einsatzgruppen were mostly staffed by Ukrainians just like the deathcamps. Treblinka had 120 Ukrainians and like 30 Germans for example.

Source for what? Ukrainians were brutalized like crazy, millions of them died. Bandera was imprisoned because the Germans didn't want nor needed an independent nazi Ukraine. Regarding the jews you can find that the Einsatzgruppen were mostly staffed by Ukrainians just like the deathcamps. Treblinka had 120 Ukrainians and like 30 Germans for example.
i mean yeah a lot of people died, but claiming that this is all due to them being considered untermensch is not clicking for me nor for anyone else i think.

i mean yeah a lot of people died, but claiming that this is all due to them being considered untermensch is not clicking for me nor for anyone else i think.
oh wait do you believe in the holocaust

Of course they are. Fags here think that Slavs are mongols genetically, but they aren't cuz mongols didn't fuck Slavic women, they were for the purity of their race. You can google it. Ignore other shit.

Of course they are. Fags here think that Slavs are mongols genetically, but they aren't cuz mongols didn't fuck Slavic women, they were for the purity of their race. You can google it. Ignore other shit.
we arent white and so arent germans cause we fucked them after mongols fucking us

IF SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE THEN THE ENTIRE OF EUROPE IS NOT WHITE BECAUSE ALL OF THEM HAVE SOME EASTERN EURO
What the fuck did I just read