Asian Men SMV vs Black Women SMV

Which group has lower SMV?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

E-girl Pilled
Asian men have to compete with average and above average white guys for their women who don’t even prefer them. They still have KPOP halo and look aesthetically appealing. On the other hand, black women have nothing but negative stereotypes such as being loud, masculine, etc. They are also obese on average and get cucked by mid white women and latinas, still black men date them and prefer black women. @Xangsane

@📎♿️⚙️ @PrinceLuenLeoncur @distance decay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Ricky212, 📎♿️⚙️ and 7 others
Asian men have to compete with average and above average white guys for their women who don’t even prefer them. They still have KPOP halo and look aesthetically appealing. On the other hand, black women have nothing but negative stereotypes such as being loud, masculine, etc. They are also obese on average and get cucked by mid white women and latinas, still black men date them and prefer black women. @Xangsane

@📎♿️⚙️ @PrinceLuenLeoncur @distance decay

Ofc blk women….

They are women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Ricky212, Trilogy and 3 others
Black women have infinitely lower SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, aspiringexcel, Bajio and 3 others
Asian men have higher SMV, most Asians are high inhib volcels so they don't care if their women get taken away from them, if they acted more low-inhib then they wouldn't have a problem. I would say sub5 curries and Black women have the same SMV.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, thecel, MostGLSlayer and 1 other person
Black women are very diverse.

You've got Afro-American women, Dominican women, Nigerian women, Ethiopian women, Kenyan women, Brazilian women, Jamaican women, Haitian women, etc.

East Asians are relatively diverse too but a bit less imho.

East Asian men can mog if they K Pop maxx or are tall and fit. Black women can fog if they're not ratchet, and maintain a "slim-thicc" body.

Overall, I have to hand it to BW because I know even racist dudes who've dated and slept with them whereas racist minded White and Hispanic women don't go for Asian dudes at all. And Black men are more loyal to Black women than Asian women are to Asian men.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HTN_Mentalcel, PrinceofDarkness and 7 others
Men of every race can compensate with personality, money or even hardmaxxing

Black women are stuck with being a black women and even if they are Stacy tier she will still get mogged to another dimension by your average HTB goth SMV wise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HTN_Mentalcel, Ricky212 and 5 others
Black women have nice bodies unlike framecel manlet asian gooks

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, greywind, Zikel_Nut and 2 others
Asian men biggest problem is cause of ugly eye area and too soft features. Often shorter and smaller. High inhib. Less NT.

Blacks foids biggest problem is cause of shitskin and ogre features. Often overweight with aggressive loud attitudes. Promiscuous.

The further they deviate from these typical problems then the more smv they’ll have.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and thecel
I mean average black is still dating black women jfl, it's just mostly Tyrones that they are complaining about

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, M-1014 and murdah
You’ll never EVER lose as a female.

Asian men, either have to K-pop max or rope tbh. Or maybe go to russia.

The only black females that complain about “muh undesired”, are the ones that are chad 6’8 cock only. And often overweight ugly ones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Ricky212, Zikel_Nut and 3 others
Asian men biggest problem is cause of ugly eye area and too soft features. Often shorter and smaller. High inhib. Less NT.

Blacks foids biggest problem is cause of shitskin and ogre features. Often overweight with aggressive loud attitudes. Promiscuous.

The further they deviate from these typical problems then the more smv they’ll have.
I'd actually say White and Hispanic women are more promiscuous than Black women by far.

It's just that BW are more likely to have kids out of wedlock through casual sex which makes them seem more slutty but White and Hispanic girls will often be grade A whores before eventually settling down.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and M-1014
One can get Thier race
The answer is clear

the thing with SMV debate is that it's based on

DATA OF MEN AND WOMEN IN INTERRACIAL DATING

and interracial dating is not as common as same race dating

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I'd actually say White and Hispanic women are more promiscuous than Black women by far.

It's just that BW are more likely to have kids out of wedlock through casual sex which makes them seem more slutty but White and Hispanic girls will often be grade A whores before eventually settling down.
Why do deathnics (brown and black) believe that mestiza/triracial/mulatta Hispanic women are some white ethnicity?

Relative to their gender I think mongoloids have it a bit better than sheboons do. Also the whole IR dating stuff is a bit overblown. At the end of the day most Asian dudes are dating Asian girls and most black girls are dating black dudes.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
tbh I'd rather a black woman than an Asian woman

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Ricky212, Hottaco34 and 1 other person
Relative to their gender I think mongoloids have it a bit better than sheboons do. Also the whole IR dating stuff is a bit overblown. At the end of the day most Asian dudes are dating Asian girls and most black girls are dating black dudes.
asian dudes aren’t dating asian girls, just look at the stats, even normies have noticed the disparity in dating success between both genders.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Black women have to be Stacylites to compete with a white HTB and it's very hard for them because their pheno is not designed to fit in the common feminine beauty standards and most of the time they don't look or act feminine, I remember the old days where you could see black women dancing and singing more elegant music like jazz, blues or funk which are music black people created but now...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Lean4Life, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
asian dudes aren’t dating asian girls, just look at the stats, even normies have noticed the disparity in dating success between both genders.
I meant to phrase it the other way around, mb. Most Asian girls are dating Asians dudes.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Asian men have far lower SMV for one thing black foids are still foids so thusly have infinite SMV. And female rapper appeal, appeals to more men than Kpop appeal does to foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, murdah and Swarthy Knight
black foids are still foids so thusly have infinite SMV
By that logic even black land whales mog HTN white men. I think SMV in the context of foids more so refers to actual desirability, not just being used as holes.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and murdah
I think SMV in the context of foids more so refers to actual desirability, not just being used as holes.
I kind of see what you mean but foid desire to be used as holes (by 8/10 or above men)

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I've actually had this discussion before with my black female friends and my asian female friends and they seem to always say black women have it harder dating and I would agree. Us asian men have some features that can make us less attractive but I think societally there are more biases against black women in the dating scene then Asian men. Dating may seem harder for us asian men but I would argue it's actually harder for the average black woman to get a man to marry her than it is for the average asian guy to get married. There's even dating app data that suggest the same black women get less replies then asian men. Some of the things I would say that make it harder for black women is that darker skin is considered less attractive on women as it's considered a sexually dimorphic masculine trait, their bodies naturally tend to retain fat more, their hair is considered unattractive by a lot of people, and they're generally masculinized by society regardless of how they act.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
Obviously asian men have lower SMV

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, M-1014 and murdah
JFL tales yet again

NEAS HAVE 2ND HIGHEST SMV. INB4: A STUDY THAT GROUPS NEAS WITH SEACELS, ARABCELS AND INDIANS :feelsuhh:
3459109 Screenshot 20230609 140842 Gallery

NEAs have 2nd highest smv yet have the highest rates of inceldom? :forcedsmile:
Where does it say they have the highest rate of inceldom

If ure about to mention the birthrates, idk how u expect gooks to have kids after the jews take 2 years out of their prime and force them into the military:lul:

And yet again, literally all studies except the one i quoted group NEAs with other so-called "asians"

Where does it say they have the highest rate of inceldom

If ure about to mention the birthrates, idk how u expect gooks to have kids after the jews take 2 years out of their prime and force them into the military:lul:

And yet again, literally all studies except the one i quoted group NEAs with other so-called "asians"
I’m talking about the west, they struggle in the dating market and get cucked by whites. That statistic doesn’t even correlate with reality jfl

I’m talking about the west, they struggle in the dating market and get cucked by whites. That statistic doesn’t even correlate with reality jfl
HOw will gooks cope with beautiful ameriican stacies (60%+obesety rate) not liking them...
Gettyimages 1347482965 612x612

Also the study i quoted WAS MADE IN AMERICA

Again, i only care about NEAs not subhuman SEAs

HOw will gooks cope with beautiful ameriican stacies (60%+obesety rate) not liking them...
View attachment 2923404
Also the study i quoted WAS MADE IN AMERICA

Again, i only care about NEAs not subhuman SEAs
im talking specifically about neas, they still have the highest rates of inceldom and don’t perform well in the dating market

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
im talking specifically about neas, they still have the highest rates of inceldom and don’t perform well in the dating market
No pics no care.

Keep barking for gooks

Men of every race can compensate with personality, money or even hardmaxxing

Black women are stuck with being a black women and even if they are Stacy tier she will still get mogged to another dimension by your average HTB goth SMV wise
the replies under this thread single handedly proved org users haven’t been outside

First of all, black women have more SMV just for being women, secondly black women have the best bodies and are beautiful, the ones you’re thinking about are out of shape and ugly, which every race has. Thirdly, the black women described as rude are only rude because that’s the environment they grew up in, most of them obviously are kind of you get to know them

Beautiful rich rude (by choice) white woman = Poshy

ugly rude (for survival) black woman = ghetto

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
the replies under this thread single handedly proved org users haven’t been outside

First of all, black women have more SMV just for being women, secondly black women have the best bodies and are beautiful, the ones you’re thinking about are out of shape and ugly, which every race has. Thirdly, the black women described as rude are only rude because that’s the environment they grew up in, most of them obviously are kind of you get to know them

Beautiful rich rude (by choice) white woman = Poshy

ugly rude (for survival) black woman = ghetto
users unironically talking about a k-pop halo :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
Black women have more smv. Theres tons that are sexualized in media and they have good shaped bodies but coloring and pheno fucks them. However they’re way more diverse than asians in general. So many Afro latinas or arabs that have black genetics and look good. Gooks don’t have that. Also majority aren’t dimorphic: lack of curvy body, small breast, no hips, flat face etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rhinoplasty, HTN_Mentalcel, Ricky212 and 1 other person
a
Black women. Theres tons that are sexualized in media and they have good shaped bodies but coloring and pheno fucks them. However they’re way more diverse than asians in general. So many Afro latinas or arabs that have black genetics and look good. Gooks don’t have that. Also majority aren’t dimorphic: lack of curvy body, small breast, no hips, flat face etc.
asian men, not asian women.

a

asian men, not asian women.
My bad. The men aren’t doing that great anyway. Kpop is a meme amongst teens and non developed women. Whilst black females have smv due to body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and murdah
My bad. The men aren’t doing that great anyway. Kpop is a meme amongst teens and non developed women. Whilst black females have smv due to body.
At best kpop halo will give you an office doofie relationship. If anything it has lowered Asian sex appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, PrinceofDarkness and murdah
At best kpop halo will give you an office doofie relationship. If anything it has lowered Asian sex appeal
That and some women just end up being curious on why gooks are racist and why the men stick to their own. Some ethnics throw themselves at them not knowing their fucking their genetics. Prime example is this mena dumbass. She could’ve easily bagged a decent mena or white guy. Hell her gook bf himself doesn’t show his face since he knows she’s way out of his league. There was a case where a Korean muslim convert was touching Muslim girls but bitches were okay with it since it’s a rarity that a gook becomes Muslim. If abdool did that than he’d have his already circumcised dick chopped

Attachments

• IMG_1956.png
    IMG_1956.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1955.png
    IMG_1955.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
Black women obviously have a higher smv since they have the strongest JBW (Just Be Woman).

• +1
Reactions: Manana and murdah
That and some women just end up being curious on why gooks are racist and why the men stick to their own. Some ethnics throw themselves at them not knowing their fucking their genetics. Prime example is this mena dumbass. She could’ve easily bagged a decent mena or white guy. Hell her gook bf himself doesn’t show his face since he knows she’s way out of his league. There was a case where a Korean muslim convert was touching Muslim girls but bitches were okay with it since it’s a rarity that a gook becomes Muslim. If abdool did that than he’d have his already circumcised dick chopped
This is why org has weird aura

a lot of brah are confused on what the dating market is

when brah talk about dating market they talk about interracial

go to any ethnic area with whites and you'll see ethnics date each other more than they do interracial