Asian truely dont deserve so much hate

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I have almost never seen Asian actively hating on other ethnics minorities and quite the opposite seems to be fairly interested in other cultures.

But on the internet men of every races actively attacking on Asian men like a sandbag. I hold no grudges tho because at the end of the day results will always speak for itself and most of the time you can’t change people’s mindset overnight.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel, try2beme and 12 others
To all those MENA copers ethnics here, I even took interest to learn your customs, religions, holidays. And this is what you guys pay back.

@emeraldglass @SecularIslamist @murdah
@BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Swarthy Knight, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
I don’t think it’s hate, they just see us as easy targets

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese, LooksThinker and 4 others
I have almost never seen Asian actively hating on other ethnics minorities and quite the opposite seems to be fairly interested in other cultures.

But on the internet men of every races actively attacking on Asian men like a sandbag. I hold no grudges tho because at the end of the day results will always speak for itself and most of the time you can’t change people’s mindset overnight.
they can't cope with the kpop-pill :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese, aspiringexcel and 3 others
I don’t think it’s hate, they just see us as easy targets
Yeah I think it is like the natural order of majority vs minority in action too.

There are also minority of the minorities so that could be easy target in a grand scheme of things.

Tho irl black, southern Europeans and sometimes arab are quite nice to me.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese, aspiringexcel and 2 others
@aspiringexcel who dares to disrespect Asian bhais?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person

I have 0 pity on godless insectoid aliens who worship Cumskins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Bushman, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others

I agree. Though we're all black pilled so we understand most people don't give a shit you're nice if you're short and small framed like most asians

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 52452
  • +1
I agree. Though we're all black pilled so we understand most people don't give a shit you're nice if you're short and small framed like most asians
True but I keep noticing most Asian that immigrated to the west are the ugliest, short, and bad skin one.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 52452 and Imretarded?
True but I keep noticing most Asian that immigrated to the west are the ugliest, short, and bad skin one.
Yeah lol. When i visited Japan, the people just looked like regular humans most of the time. I don't get the racism/fetishism

• +1
Buddha is deemed as god there wdym
How many people belive in Budda in chinkland? Yeah that’s right not many.

Budda isn’t seen as “god” either by chinks or curries. Once again proving they are godless

All the issues in the west and chinkland is due to having no god they are godless jokes. They need Christ, the issues in the middle east is because the follow a moon hod pagan called Mohammed they follow falsehoods, THEY MUST TURN To GOD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452

Err don't asians hate other ethnic minorities and worship white cucks??

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese, Bushman and 4 others
everyone deserves hate until they fuck off from my country nothing personal

Yeah lol. When i visited Japan, the people just looked like regular humans most of the time. I don't get the racism/fetishism

There are ugly/normie/attractive people everywhere regardless of races with different hobbies/interests

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Imretarded?
Err don't asians hate other ethnic minorities and worship white cucks??
Projecting if anything south asian that grow up in India or pakistan act like this.

Curry that were born or raised in some northen europe arent as racist imo.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Projecting if anything south asian that grow up in India or pakistan act like this.

Curry that were born or raised in some northen europe arent as racist imo.
You're talking about curries not ricemen?

Attachments

• oxyj5xqkuvk61 (1).png
    oxyj5xqkuvk61 (1).png
    115.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
why? jfl at coming here what the actual fuck
Meant to be one of the most liveable places.
2 pajeets in my india data team moved there (idk if they found a job) and one of my Vietnamese ricemen is moving there next month

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Deleted member 52452

To all those MENA copers ethnics here, I even took interest to learn your customs, religions, holidays. And this is what you guys pay back.

@BrahminBoss
wym cracka I was always nice to asians

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Meant to be one of the most liveable places.
2 pajeets in my india data team moved there (idk if they found a job) and one of my Vietnamese ricemen is moving there next month
this is a fucking shithole

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, shabby890, Bushman and 1 other person
please never come here saar
I need to escape the heat it seems like Helsinki is a decent location even during the summer. Maybe gonna visit Laapland too.

• +1

First guy is deported from Asia 100% he represents 0.1% of the general Asian.

2nd one even other east asian descent like the Japanese and even white is not allowed. So it is not ethnics specific.

• +1
I respect gooks for being unproblemetic (minus the heavily contributing to the housing issues in Canada part) and I feel bad for all the shit Asian men had to go trough due to the cumskin/jooish media.

With that been said gooks need to grow some balls. They're way too cucked, almost like they want to get cucked jfl

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Deleted member 52452
I respect gooks for being unproblemetic (minus the heavily contributing to the housing issues in Canada part) and I feel bad for all the shit Asian men had to go trough due to the cumskin/jooish media.

With that been said gooks need to grow some balls. They're way too cucked, almost like they want to get cucked jfl
IMG 5650

Statistic of Asian immigrants in Sweden on keeping the society running smoothly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese and Deleted member 52452
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 52452

Currycels do tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Wing wong wing wong

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Bushman
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and majesticincel

@BrahminBoss
Why are you tagging me bruv?

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
ive never been racist to asians.