Average Baltic Girl

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
RDT 20231203 142443496381418074034432

That 0.4% Chinese really dominated @AspiringChanglite @Preston @St.TikTokcel @Napoleon de Geso

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
but her nose jewish

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
those epicanthic folds are too prominent for only 0.4 chinese

• JFL
These 23 and me tests for people outside of America are inaccurate because they make use of very old literature and DNA samples to draw conclusions. If you go on that sub reddit you'll find many extremely swarthy looking people with 99% european ancestry. Pashtuns with Northern European blood etc etc. It's good but not very accurate for people who aren't Americans.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, aspiringexcel and sportsmogger
These 23 and me tests for people outside of America are inaccurate because they make use of very old literature and DNA samples to draw conclusions. If you go on that sub reddit you'll find many people with extremely swarthy looking people with 99% european ancestry. Pashtuns with Northern European blood etc etc. It's good but not very accurate for people who aren't Americans.
How do you explain this though, she posted her mother who is blonde with blue eyes and her dad looks like an Asian so that's probably where she got her pheno from but her dad still looks Euro.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
@Preston do they even have a subgroup for sami people? Or do they just count them as European? She could be Sami

How do you explain this though, she posted her mother who is blonde with blue eyes and her dad looks like an Asian so that's probably where she got her pheno from but her dad still looks Euro.
She could descended from the extreme north like Sami or Eskimo population.

• +1
Finnish, Icelandic, Baltic niggas be like.
Baltic is a different pheno. They look like actual slavs though I could tell a difference between those two. Regardless, the group that you're describing are finno-ugric, sami and lapid. They are their own ethnic groups that came from the east and etc. Here are some pics to that represent those phenos
Pekka1
Mika
20220614 162216

• JFL
Baltic is a different pheno. They look like actual slavs though I could tell a difference between those two. Regardless, the group that you're describing are finno-ugric, sami and lapid. They are their own ethnic groups that came from the east and etc. Here are some pics to that represent those phenos
View attachment 2586985View attachment 2586986View attachment 2586988View attachment 2586989View attachment 2586990View attachment 2586994
Just include a school shooter and a schizo autist in your examples theory

Would without a 2nd thot

• JFL
Just include a school shooter and a schizo autist in your examples theory
They do represent their own phenotype however. No strings attached. So sorry.

• JFL
View attachment 2586985View attachment 2586986View attachment 2586988View attachment 2586989View attachment 2586990View attachment 2586994

Imagine looking this good at his age

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
These 23 and me tests for people outside of America are inaccurate because they make use of very old literature and DNA samples to draw conclusions. If you go on that sub reddit you'll find many extremely swarthy looking people with 99% european ancestry. Pashtuns with Northern European blood etc etc. It's good but not very accurate for people who aren't Americans.
This is because they're not actually comparing your ancestry to any ancestral population, but merely grouping people by who they have DNA in common with.
This is fine to an extent (it's not like it's based on nothing) but rather inaccurate. Pashtuns are one of the most egregious because they're the last mostly pure remnants of the central asian indo-europeans (later completely overrun by turks), the same people who conquered europe. There's no real analogue to them, so that result isn't surprising.

Last edited:
a little bit of eurasian ancestry lends to mogging pheno tbh. this is a 3d scan of a ukrainian girl