Based curry absolutely destroys gymcels

Do you guys even have social media, or do you only rot on forums?
Because if you had IG like me, you'd constantly encounter posts like these:

View attachment 34682
View attachment 34683

And those are not some gymcel hoe accounts, those are accounts run by school girls for school girls- very popular on IG, even though my feed is full of Star Wars and Jurassic Park related stuff I still can't escape these redpills.
It shows the face in the dirst one lmao. And that is top percentile genetics needed to reach these bodies.
Star Wars and Jurassic Park
>r/prequelmemes
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
It shows the face in the dirst one lmao. And that is top percentile genetics needed to reach these bodies.
My point wasn't about face vs muscles, it was about whether or not muscles on their own matter at all, and as I have shown- they do.
And just look at the comments if you aren't fully convinced, even some girls trashing one of the Zac & Cody twins for being less muscular than the other one.

And how would muscles not matter?
Guys on here are creaming themselves over 99th percentile measurements like 6'5 height, 8 inch wrists and all that but anything more than 13+ inch biceps and defined 6 pack is "unappealing freakzone terretory", " gymcel cope"?
It doesn't add up.

And I don't even bother to discuss the "top percentile genetics"-claim. Typical non lifter delusions.

My point wasn't about face vs muscles, it was about whether or not muscles on their own matter at all, and as I have shown- they do.
And just look at the comments if you aren't fully convinced, even some girls trashing one of the Zac & Cody twins for being less muscular than the other one.
that is top percentile genetics needed to reach these bodies.
---
And how would muscles not matter?
I didn't say they don't
And I don't even bother to discuss the "top percentile genetics"-claim. Typical non lifter delusions.
My delusions are supported by body bone ratios ratios on aesthetics.

• +1
Who cares if gymcel doesn't attract foid s. You still get to eat like a king without getting fat and its good for mental health anyway.
you don't eat like a king when you're gymcelling, if you eat a lot you will get fat in general. Fatty thinks going to the gym means he can eat like shit

What you would rather isn't really in question, it's what foids would rather. And they ALL go for face.

All about the face, body is unimportant cope.

Reasons not to lift:

1. To gain any serious muscle you'll need to be in a calorie surplus, which will result in fat gain, water retention, and resulting face bloat.
  2. Gym fees and the cost of a high protein gymcel diet.
  3. Time wasted at the gym when you could be doing something else.
  4. Take it too far, or have the wrong genetic profile for it, and your body won't even look good. You could end up looking like the guys in that video.
View attachment 34594

1. False.
  2. A Gym fee is £15/month and a good diet is available at £30-£35/week. Plus, eating healthy is good regardless?
  3. Applies to everything in life.
  4. Tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Do you guys even have social media, or do you only rot on forums?
Because if you had IG like me, you'd constantly encounter posts like these:

View attachment 34682
View attachment 34683

And those are not some gymcel hoe accounts, those are accounts run by school girls for school girls- very popular on IG, even though my feed is full of Star Wars and Jurassic Park related stuff I still can't escape these redpills.
This. Op simply can't comprehend that a decent amount of muscle (not too much) can add to your smv considering the face is atleast average. No point even arguing, he just doesn't get it.

• +1
OP, you need to stop projecting. We get it, the gym is nothing for you. But for others it will definitely improve them. Even if they are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting and kobecel
OP, you need to stop projecting. We get it, the gym is nothing for you. But for others it will definitely improve them. Even if they are ugly.

Projection. :soy:

• +1
Projection. :soy:

Yup. You even have kids. I don't know why people like you try to infect others with these pessimistic ideas while irl you're successful unlike other people here.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and kobecel
Jfl at that curry cope gym may be working for people above 4 psl but it's still working. Stop with these ultra coping threads shitting on gymcels. If not for looks then following a healthy lifestyle is worth it.
if you are above 6 foot 3 you are a moron if you dont get huge and jacked and get a nick pulos beard

• +1
he is not currycel,he is sandnigger JFL
Might be curry , alot of curries were sold as slaves in the middle East , the males were castrated but the females reproduced.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Might be curry , alot of curries were sold as slaves in the middle East , the males were castrated but the females reproduced.
he has nothing to do with curries. he is clearly arab. its clear
one of the arabs in germany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649
btw the thumbnail consists out of 2 photoshopped images

Yup. You even have kids. I don't know why people like you try to infect others with these pessimistic ideas while irl you're successful unlike other people here.
what does his success have to do with him dishing out blackpills?

"gymcels think women like the same guys that gay guys like "

• +1
Reactions: Autist
"Some people say it'll give you confidence, to ask girls out. Yeah you're gonna ask them out, then you're gonna get rejected, nicely done mate".

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
He's gulf arab but it's the same thing in the eyes of white people.

first of all i know my body isnt really outstanding at least for people who go to the gym for years but i gained this muscle mass in about 1 year of lifting (1.5-2 years if i count the time i did clueless shit and didnt eat properly) and i was EXTREMLY skinny before due to my high metabolism. i was like 50-54 kilo and now im at around 67-70kg, didnt check for a while, (154 lbs) at 5'10" / 177cm.
i was never fat or bloatet at and i always had good attention at beach. even if its more guys mirin than girls who cares? like @Coping said, you need a good body to mog other males.
mane how you get your muscles at the back so defined

It's not a cope. Your attractiveness increases and that's, objectively speaking, a fact.

Why care about body though, when it's all about face?

Why care about body though, when it's all about face?
As an incel. If I can't fuck eitherways, might as well be intimidating to normfags.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, dogtown, kobecel and 3 others
the whole "just lift bro" shit is moronic nonsense because it first makes the mistake of assuming everyone who lifts gets results. They don't. There is nothing PRODUCTIVE about exercise. Exercise, that is, correct exercise, merely stimulates.

What actually contributes to you getting laid is a great degree of MUSCULARITY. If you are still under the illusion that weight lifting guarantees immense muscularity, i would suggest you go see how many pathetic looking men from reddit populate commercial gyms these days. I guarantee you anytime you read some variation of "just lift bro" on the internet, the person it is coming from looks completely unremarkable. Statistically speaking, they're probably fat.

Roids absolutely worked for me to get casual sex back in the day (I'm a boomer with a soon to be wife now ? cry for me lads) , including fucking 3 bitches from school i knew that previously had shown no interest in me at all but the catch was - i already had gfs before that, i.e not permavirgin material. Guys like alphadestiny, everything about him screams "DONT HAVE SEX WITH ME" to women, the odd personality ticks, the way he talks, his height (obviously the biggest factor holding him back), etc. Muscularity cannot compensate for these factors. If you're that short, you better be handsome facially or its OVER. Destiny is not only very short and not handsome, but he's also very odd, like really into pokeman and still playing with toys at age 16 odd.

As an incel. If I can't fuck eitherways, might as well be intimidating to normfags.

That's legit enough. As is gymcelling to allow yourself to eat more since food is a good cope.

The problem comes when people push it as a way to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
If it's all about face, why live as a sub 9?

Well you can get laid as a sub 9.

Sub 5 is when you're absolutely, 100% fucked. But even a 5 will have a shit life usually.

Truth is most men have awful lives. Born with a dick = scam.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Bluepill
gymcels are just closet faggots trying to impress other dudes, plus like 90% of gymcels are retarded and get massively bloated and look like shit. then they'll flex their 18" fatceps in your face coping and thinking they look good. again, most gymcels are retarded and have no idea how to diet. jfl @ your gay moon faces

Well you can get laid as a sub 9.

Sub 5 is when you're absolutely, 100% fucked. But even a 5 will have a shit life usually.

Truth is most men have awful lives. Born with a dick = scam.
You can so get laid as a 5. Nothing is worse than being a 2, the lowest you can get without a major deformity. (1/10s are exclusive for heavily deformed people.)

You can so get laid as a 5. Nothing is worse than being a 2, the lowest you can get without a major deformity. (1/10s are exclusive for heavily deformed people.)

Yes a 5 can get laid. Sometimes.

He'll have a shit life though being totally dependent on one foid for pussy, knowing he has very limited options outside of her though.

4 and below = you're fucked boyo.

Even a Chad has to work 100x harder for sex than any foid though. Being born a male pretty much guarantees your life will be worse than a foid no matter your looks.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Claiming 2/10 is strong statement boyo.

• +1
Yes a 5 can get laid. Sometimes.

He'll have a shit life though being totally dependent on one foid for pussy, knowing he has very limited options outside of her though.

4 and below = you're fucked boyo.

Even a Chad has to work 100x harder for sex than any foid though. Being born a male pretty much guarantees your life will be worse than a foid no matter your looks.
I'm a 2. You can tell how shitty my life must be. My friend rated me a 3.5