Been here a while now

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Had an account for 7 months. Lurked for about a month and a half before that. No closer to ascension than I was then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Read my usertitle and then my username.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
go hui cho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dogtown, Limerencel and 3 others
Had an account for 7 months. Lurked for about a month and a half before that. No closer to ascension than I was then.
Is it over for you?

And who is to blame?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
dont understand im low iq. whats usertitle
The text underneath my username. It says "nose mogged by @theropeking," so in other words, no matter how much time passes, I will never ascend. :(

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
jfl when ive got the oldest account on this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
try ketamine

It's fine If u haven't ascended yet,but you should be getting closer,
Are u actively looksmaxxing or just waiting for a door to turn you into handsome squidward?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It's fine If u haven't ascended yet,but you should be getting closer,
Are u actively looksmaxxing or just waiting for a door to turn you into handsome squidward?
Actively looksmaxxing for a while now, stopped gym because of pectus carinatum.
Gym was a huge cope for me.
I thought I was muscular, I wasnt, I was just a fatty

I am postmogged heavily by everyone here though, atleast I have that.
post are cope. your status is your reaction score

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel

I think you're discovering that our body image issues don't get better when we get a new haircut, or post about our future surgeries, or even receive them ourselves. Nobody is ever truly happy with how they look, they just lose the motivation to do something about it. That's where I am now. I've realized that nothing helps, so I waste my time with skincare, hairstyles, and gymaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
Same. Not even a single date or tinder match. I don't look any reasonably better and I'm just months older. My skin is getting older and my hair could go at any minute. I like to believe this forum helps but there's no evidence to suggest that.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I think you're discovering that our body image issues don't get better when we get a new haircut, or post about our future surgeries, or even receive them ourselves. Nobody is ever truly happy with how they look, they just lose the motivation to do something about it. That's where I am now. I've realized that nothing helps, so I waste my time with skincare, hairstyles, and gymaxing.
Yeah I am never going to be happy with how I look no matter what I do, looksmaxxing is just a big cope for me despite what others on this site may believe.

This site just makes you more aware of your flaws. To make any significant progress in looksmaxing you need a lot of $$$.

This site just makes you more aware of your flaws. To make any significant progress in looksmaxing you need a lot of $$$.
Fillers is my goal tbh

This site is a massive cope. Look at your posts number and count the number of days since you joined then do the math and see how many posts you’ve made per day. If it’s bigger than 5, I have bad news

This site is a massive cope. Look at your posts number and count the number of days since you joined then do the math and see how many posts you’ve made per day. If it’s bigger than 5, I have bad news
I use this site primarily to entertain myself / say un pc things. Never expected much from it.

Better jawline, but still facial asymmetry and non-NT autism

Fillers is my goal tbh
That's my goal too.

At the moment the only fundamental looksmaxing I'm doing is clearing up my skin, which could increase my looks by 1 point once completed.

To ascend higher I would need fillers for lower third + hairline lowering.

That's my goal too.

At the moment the only fundamental looksmaxing I'm doing is clearing up my skin, which could increase my looks by 1 point once completed.

To ascend higher I would need fillers for lower third + hairline lowering.
Yeah cleaning up my acne helped a lot ngl. Want to get rid of moles, but have to wait for accutane to get out of my system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 616
this site is rotmaxx.me

Even if i ascend I will still post here..

You guys are my friends :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel