Being a black conservative is a contradiction

alright but the left wing general public/lay people are not racist at all to blacks compared to right wing ppl
The Left and Right are both controlled by the same people it's been leaked tons of time bro.

The Left is funded by Israel. Israel are White Supremacist

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and st.hamudi but 6‘5
The majority of recipients of Welfare were white (43 percent), followed by Hispanic (26 percent), and Black (23 percent).
there are way more white people in america than any other race

they're the status quo of amreican society demographics wise and many of them are poor

The Left and Right are both controlled by the same people it's been leaked tons of time bro.

Left and right are both controlled and funded by israel/jews

in an interview netanyahu essentially said what equated to : ' right or left it doesn't matter they're all my bitches/i can move them however i want ' in regards to american politicians (ofc he didn't literally say this ver batum)

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
If you are black and actually get into politics you will have a really easy time because conservatives love their token black guy that proves that they aren't racist. Imagine being this guy.

gay, black, and a veteran. Being conservative gaurentees him like a 200k job where he goes around saying that dems are the real raicsts.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Thebbcmaxxer, kiyopon and 1 other person
JFL how could you logically be conservative/right wing as a black guy:ogre::ogre: Democrats do so much more for black people and give them free shit all the time so they never have to even get a job

if i was black I would vote as far left as possible :feelshah:

JFL @ not advocating for your own self interests @NotCarv @Jason Voorhees @Kamui
Cope. I’m conservative and bbc. It just doesn’t mean I want a white ethnostate it means I want to preserve my religion and prevent SJW shit and I enjoy following my culture and god. Do you Cumskins really thing everything is about you? Do you really fucking thing we choose to be conservative over the same talking points you pinkskins bitch and whine over? Be fuckin normal m8

Dude israelis hate whites

Dude ur looking to deep into it, republicans openly are against welfare and liberals arent. So basically leftists will give blacks free shit for existing. You dont need to spam ad hominem and write long replies about historical race notions
Bro said im looking to deep for thinking LOL. High IQ btw.

Welfare doesn't help anyone it keeps you poor because my mom had it before. You have to stay making below a certain amount and they give 500/month for food it's nothing special. Nothing is Free they do this on purpose to keep you poor.

"The majority of recipients of Welfare were white (43 percent), followed by Hispanic (26 percent), and Black (23 percent)."

Why do make it seem like Black people are only people who get free shit?

Didn't White people get free shit?

When you brought Houses for Dirt cheap and black people weren't allowed to buy houses. You're group receive the Most Welfare and Help out of most groups in the entire world.

You legit stopped black people from buying houses, you enslaved people, you fund rappers for black community, removed black men from the workforce.

You know number one reason why white people so rich now is because of REAL ESTATE. Who didn't get buy houses for dirt cheap? My people?

Who bails private corporations out? The Government? Who owns these companies white people.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
If you are black and actually get into politics you will have a really easy time because conservatives love their token black guy that proves that they aren't racist. Imagine being this guy.

gay, black, and a veteran. Being conservative gaurentees him like a 200k job where he goes around saying that dems are the real raicsts.
conservatives AND LIBS HAVE TOKEN BLACKS TOO STFU NIGGA

• +1
conservatives AND LIBS HAVE TOKEN BLACKS TOO STFU NIGGA
its easier to become a token black converative tho cuz there are fewer of them. 90% of blacks are dem or something

its easier to become a token black converative tho cuz there are fewer of them. 90% of blacks are dem or something
whats ur point?

libs are racist and conservatives are racist too lol

• +1
whats ur point?

libs are racist and conservatives are racist too lol
being a black conservative is smart cuz you can get money from dumb boomers

• JFL
being a black conservative is smart cuz you can get money from dumb boomers
lol libs do it too bro whats ur point? niggas like u are dumb i wish i could kill u

• +1
At the end of the day, we are all getting fucked by whoever we vote for. We are choosing the one who is just gonna fuck us over in the least ways possible. No one is winning in our current political climate. Nobody.

Dude ur looking to deep into it, republicans openly are against welfare and liberals arent. So basically leftists will give blacks free shit for existing. You dont need to spam ad hominem and write long replies about historical race notions
I think he raises a lot of good points. Isn't the point of a forum to discuss stuff?

• +1
Reactions: Carv
At the end of the day, we are all getting fucked by whoever we vote for. We are choosing the one who is just gonna fuck us over in the least ways possible. No one is winning in our current political climate. Nobody.

I think he raises a lot of good points. Isn't the point of a forum to discuss stuff?
He's losing a debate with someone has a zip code making less money and had 0 help but making money and creating a future lol

• +1
libs are racist
JFL it’s defo true for their boomer politicians but not so much for Gen z libs

Reminds me of when Joe Biden was like ‘poor kids are just as smart and talented as white kids’ :lul::lul::lul:

Boomer white democrats are racist but they just put on a mask for ethnic voters

"At the end of the day, we are all getting fucked by whoever we vote for. We are choosing the one who is just gonna fuck us over in the least ways possible. No one is winning in our current political climate. Nobody."

Yeah people are stilling winning. White/Jews look at who became the most wealthy since 2021-2024 it's jews and whites

• +1

Reminds me of when Joe Biden was like ‘poor kids are just as smart and talented as white kids’ :lul::lul::lul:

yep

JFL how could you logically be conservative/right wing as a black guy:ogre::ogre: Democrats do so much more for black people and give them free shit all the time so they never have to even get a job

if i was black I would vote as far left as possible :feelshah:

JFL @ not advocating for your own self interests @NotCarv @Jason Voorhees @Kamui
White savior complex trying to turn them into libtards? 💀

it was water in 2008, but lots of blacks are wearing maga hats and shit. I see tons of street interviews of hood guys repping trump:feelsgah:
Based. @Looks234 thinks you have to be a soycuck libtard if you’re black. Weird flex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
elaborate?
OP seems to be a liberal and wants non-whites to be liberal as well. You know that white savior complex thing with the whole “I can fix this non-white” motive? That’s what I’m talking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, yeeyeeslayer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
OP seems to be a liberal and wants non-whites to be liberal as well. You know that white savior complex thing with the whole “I can fix this non-white” motive? That’s what I’m talking about.
JFL im the furthest right guy here, im just saying if i was black id advocate for my own self intrest and get welfare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Michael Myers
JFL im the furthest right guy here, im just saying if i was black id advocate for my own self intrest and get welfare
Damn and here I thought you were a libtard trying to convert people. 💀

• JFL

Gen Z libs are still racist as fuck but they won't call you the N word but they'll say blacks shouldn't have to get the same test scores as Asians to get into Harvard. Same shit at the end of the day just expressed a little differently.

How would hand outs be in your interest if you were black? Hand outs do nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Carv and yeeyeeslayer
Damn and here I thought you were a libtard trying to convert people. 💀
Jfl fuck no id rather ppl vote for right wing but if u wrre black why would u vote for people who are gonna take away ur free money:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Carv and Michael Myers

Neurotypical​

Screenshot 2024 05 03 at 54912 PM

• +1
Jfl fuck no id rather ppl vote for right wing but if u wrre black why would u vote for people who are gonna take away ur free money:ogre:
Because they’re just keeping it real. 😎💯

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Clavicular, Carv and 1 other person
you def right wing. can u debunk my points instead making retarded arguments?

@Clavicular imagine having good education but u don't understand Money, Politics or Government systems

Gen Z libs are still racist as fuck but they won't call you the N word but they'll say blacks shouldn't have to get the same test scores as Asians to get into Harvard. Same shit at the end of the day just expressed a little differently
opposite nigga

white Gen Z libs are self loathing and anti white :lul:

it's crazy how over time the right and the lefts get more more extreme and diverge further and further from each other

like i feel like in previous generations right and left wingers saw eye to eye more and got along more/were less extreme in their right/leftness

whereas in the younger generation the right wingers are nazis that want to deport every ethnic and have a 100% white christian theocracy, whereas the average average white left winger constantly shits on white people while kissing ethnics feet and wants to everyone to be gay/trans.

the right and left are diverging more and more over time

Last edited:
  • +1
@Clavicular imagine having good education but u don't understand Money, Politics or Government systems
Everything you typed was wrong and speculative:feelshah: your over analyzing a simple issue trying to seem high iq

Left give black monie
Right take it away!:feelshmm:

4075449 F4DBC54B 69C7 4F2B 8F90 53872501D305

Read every word

same with me if i was white,

if i was white i'd 100% be a right winger

• +1
Everything you typed was wrong and speculative:feelshah: your over analyzing a simple issue trying to seem high iq

Left give black monie
Starting to doubt you’re actually right-wing. Never see a right-winger so desperate to get people on the other side. But like you were told, lefties and righties are the same, they only benefit white people no matter how you look at it. Just both have different goals.

• +1
opposite nigga

white Gen Z libs are self loathing and anti white :lul:
Sounds racist to me, no? Anti-white is racist too, remember?

whereas in the younger generation the right wingers are nazis that want to deport every ethnic and have a 100% white christian theocracy, whereas the average average white left winger constantly shits on white people while kissing ethnics feet and wants to everyone to be gay/trans.

the right and left are diverging more and more over time
Completely agree.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Left give black monie
I've made good points you just can't debunk them LOL tell me where im wrong?

Left give black monie meanwhile white (43 percent), followed by Hispanic (26 percent), and Black (23 percent).

Right take it away!. I agree with the statement the free money is 500/month. You make more working a retail job then from welfare.

We should focus on Education, Military and Nuclear Family.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
Sounds racist to me, no? Anti-white is racist too, remember?
i was talking about racism towards ethnics

i'm not one of those faggots that think you can't be racist towards white people JFL

• +1
i was talking about racism towards ethnics

i'm not one of those faggots that think you can't be racist towards white people JFL
“Racism is not only prejudice against a certain race due to the color of a person's skin,”

• +1
Only to South Asians. Even they make bobs and vagene jokes, jfl.
Nah they just slip up trying to follow a ridiculous system of political correctness

Nah they just slip up trying to follow a ridiculous system of political correctness
They don’t slip up. Fuck them libtards. Right-wingers are slightly more bearable because they’re more honest.

• +1
I've made good points you just can't debunk them LOL tell me where im wrong?

Left give black monie meanwhile white (43 percent), followed by Hispanic (26 percent), and Black (23 percent).

Right take it away!. I agree with the statement the free money is 500/month. You make more working a retail job then from welfare.

We should focus on Education, Military and Nuclear Family.
Those number's arent correct, 96% of black people voted for Obama JFL

I also didnt read ur reply cuz it looked like a bunch of water ass shit. How can u disagree with the statement that liberals are pro welfare jfl

Those number's arent correct, 96% of black people voted for Obama JFL

I also didnt read ur reply cuz it looked like a bunch of water ass shit. How can u disagree with the statement that liberals are pro welfare jfl
Those numbers people who got the most welfare in the US. The left gives free money to everyone.

How can u disagree with the statement that liberals are pro welfare jfl? I didn't say that i wasn't lol but make seem like blacks only receive welfare

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
Those numbers people who got the most welfare in the US. The left gives free money to everyone.

How can u disagree with the statement that liberals are pro welfare jfl? I didn't say that i wasn't lol but make seem like blacks only receive welfare
his point is that the current system is a wealth transfer mechanism away from whites and to blacks/hispanics.