Being ugly is the best thing to happen to me

ambi

ambi

Midnight In A Perfect World
I’m a confirmed 2.25-2.5 PSL guy. Being ugly saved my life.
Height wise im still not compact enough and a but taller than ideal, but my ugly face carries me.
I’ve had so many relationships despite being ugly which people think is bad.
Being ugly and fat and ungroomed is ideal in this world. While you focus on looking good, im borderline deformed and have been in 2 LTRs and had 10+ one night stands from clubs and daygame.
The only thing i ever needed was NT, low inhib and very situational and rare but jestering in some situations.
Being ugly, fat, short and low inhib is EVERYTHIG if you want to slay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, denthegodking, Debetro and 4 others
Height wise im still not compact enough and a but taller than ideal, but my ugly face carries me.
Being ugly and fat and ungroomed is ideal in this world. While you focus on looking good, im borderline deformed and have been in 2 LTRs and had 10+ one night stands from clubs and daygame.
The only thing i ever needed was NT, low inhib and very situational and rare but jestering in some situations.
4000849 copium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, ManletJordanBarrett, laaltin and 1 other person
I’m a confirmed 2.25-2.5 PSL guy.
im borderline deformed and have been in 2 LTRs and had 10+ one night stands from clubs and daygame.
What a nice little thread only to just humble brag JFL
First of all,i doubt the way you figured you are "2.25-2.5 PSL" probably some autist here that prays to chico everyday gave you that rating, Very accurate represenation of reality!

Second, what does taller than ideal mean exactly ? 🤔

Although i do agree that being low inhib its just ideal like in general, Its not enough to get you laid , Sorry time to stop

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
4110449 images 12

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, JustCallMeKash, jinnu and 3 others
What a nice little thread only to just humble brag JFL
First of all,i doubt the way you figured you are "2.25-2.5 PSL" probably some autist here that prays to chico everyday gave you that rating, Very accurate represenation of reality!

Second, what does taller than ideal mean exactly ? 🤔

Although i do agree that being low inhib its just ideal like in general, Its not enough to get you laid , Sorry time to stop
5ft4-5ft8 are ideal heights for getting girls, im 6ft2
But i have 3/4 aka i am very ugly and fat and NT which makes me a slayer. If i was 4/4 i would probably be having sex every day.
And no. I really am 2.5 PSL. I am borderline deformed some people would say facewise. Proud of it

Its not enough to get you laid , Sorry time to stop
My sexual life mogs most people here i already listed everything i experienced at only 20 years old. Sorry bud

• JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000
5ft4-5ft8 are ideal heights for getting girls,
Uhm 😟
But i have 3/4 aka i am very ugly and fat and NT which makes me a slayer. If i was 4/4 i would probably be having sex every day.
And no. I really am 2.5 PSL. I am borderline deformed some people would say facewise. Proud of it
"borderline deformed" Ah okay, Its nice to feel special
My sexual life mogs most people here i already listed everything i experienced at only 20 years old. Sorry bud
Good for you, enjoy your sex having youth but you should really stop trying to convince anyone here of these delusions Nobody is believing it anyway you are wasting your time, Being nt, dark triad, thugmaxxed or whatever the fuck anyone can come up with, Its not enough to slay by itself only

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
Uhm 😟

"borderline deformed" Ah okay, Its nice to feel special

Good for you, enjoy your sex having youth but you should really stop trying to convince anyone here of these delusions Nobody is believing it anyway you are wasting your time, Being nt, dark triad, thugmaxxed or whatever the fuck anyone can come up with, Its not enough to slay by itself only
@Magnum Opus has seen me and can confirm i am very ugly. It’s the pure truth that being ugly while NT and low inhib is the best case scenario. If i looked good i doubt i would get any girls. I have slayed more than guys some people here would call HTN or CL easily

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
“borderline deformed" Ah okay, Its nice to feel special
cant respond to other post so i’ll respond to this one
Many people of various heights over there but many dont get any girls because they are too avg or above avg.
People that are ugly and shorter than me get even more girls provided they are low inhib, thats life

cant respond to other post so i’ll respond to this one
Many people of various heights over there but many dont get any girls because they are too avg or above avg.
People that are ugly and shorter than me get even more girls provided they are low inhib, thats life
nigga your getting girls just bc of your height. Face beats height anytime but do you realize how hard that is to keep a good looking face. It will fall apart in less than 10 years. Are you really whining bc u cant get enough poon for doing nothing but showing up you autistic fuck?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ambi and Magnum Opus
Not a word

5ft4-5ft8 are ideal heights for getting girls, im 6ft2

6'2 + NT, virtually a chad. Fuck off this website fakecel faggot

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean
Its not about looks

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking