(BRACECELS GTFIH) can someone who has had extractions post example of case where it is inevitable?

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
Title

I'm wondering if I'll have to have a tooth extraction for braces since my fifth tooth is retracted and I can't touch it from the outside while the fourth is too far out

are partial braces (pic below) ever considered as option in such cases?

Partial braces during invisalign? : r/Invisalign

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and 5'7 zoomer
get a palate expander jfl extractions will recess you and youll need lerope 3 to fix it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, aspiringexcel, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
get a palate expander jfl extractions will recess you and youll need lerope 3 to fix it
can't afford it if you speak about MSE

anyway I'm aware of cons of extractions but I just wanted to know when it is the only option
That's tiktokcel bullshit
what exactly?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
@5'7 zoomer why sad react bhai?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Title

I'm wondering if I'll have to have a tooth extraction for braces since my fifth tooth is retracted and I can't touch it from the outside while the fourth is too far out

are partial braces (pic below) ever considered as option in such cases?

View attachment 2903233
Just do elastic braces without retraction

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
what are these triangles supposed to show?
Just do elastic braces without retraction
well idk if they will put braces on both my upper and lower teeth since elastic braces are used when it is the case right? also how can I command the whole process bro? how can I know better than orthodontist what is the best option for my teeth alignment? I mean I wish I could chose everything ideal according to my gaze but my situation is very complex so idk if I am able to chose tbh

well idk if they will put braces on both my upper and lower teeth since elastic braces are used when it is the case right? also how can I command the whole process bro? how can I know better than orthodontist what is the best option for my teeth alignment? I mean I wish I could chose everything ideal according to my gaze but my situation is very complex so idk if I am able to chose tbh
Do a jaw surgery not elastics

• JFL
Bro I want to help you. Seriously. And braces won’t help you

Bro I want to help you. Seriously. And braces won’t help you
muh braces won't help you :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

you have no idea how my teeth looks like so please shut up NO SURGERY CAN FIX IT and even if it could I'm still broke I HAVE NO MONEY FOR THAT

muh braces won't help you :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

you have no idea how my teeth looks like so please shut up NO SURGERY CAN FIX IT and even if it could I'm still broke I HAVE NO MONEY FOR THAT
If ur teeth are fucked up its because there’s a skeletal underlying issue u dumb mf

• JFL
idk why people say " braces will recesses you" thats just wrong, yes they push your teeth backwards but they dont push your maxilla back lol, Ik people who had braces and their profile looks identical before they put them on

• +1
If ur teeth are fucked up its because there’s a skeletal underlying issue u dumb mf
Nahh see thumbsucking also cause also fucked up teeths

not always to do with skeletal underlying issuess

• +1
no shit wigger I wouldn't know without you

NO SURGERY CAN FIX FUCKED UP TEETH ONLY ORTHODONTICS CAN FIX IT YOU IGNORANT JEWISH MOFO
idk why people say " braces will recesses you" thats just wrong, yes they push your teeth backwards but they dont push your maxilla back lol, Ik people who had braces and their profile looks identical before they put them on
even if they did my malocclusion is so severe I literally have to wear braces whatever it costs

maxilla is actually way easier to fix than fucked up teeth
Nahh see thumbsucking also cause also fucked up teeths

not always to do with skeletal underlying issuess
yeah but I think it's combination of both in my case

I have overall asymmetry (including teeth asymmetry) which is probably caused by some skeletal issues

Just go to a orthodontist , ask for braces without teeth extraction, if they say no then go to a another orthodontist

Easy

• Hmm...
Just go to a orthodontist , ask for braces without teeth extraction, if they say no then go to a another orthodontist

Easy
I'm going to a orthodontist in 2 weeks so we'll see

however I expect they'll tell me I'll have to have extractions since my crowding is severe