Bringing back the 'Just chew gum' theory

Sure.

In the offtopic section.

It works depending on your starting point. If you have narrow lower third, it is definitely worth doing. Not as effective at producing hollow cheeks. It does bloat your face, @Zyros can attest to this, so can I. But you have to weight the positives with the negative. If you have narrow lower third then it is worth doing definitely.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
It works depending on your starting point. If you have narrow lower third, it is definitely worth doing. Not as effective at producing hollow cheeks. It does bloat your face, @Zyros can attest to this, so can I. But you have to weight the positives with the negative. If you have narrow lower third then it is worth doing definitely.
That describes me. My lower third is birdcel tie, narrow from the front. So you think it will benefit me, but it may make me look a bit bloated?
Been chewing for a few months, my side profile looks a bit more chiseled.

What if I do both chewing and mewing? Thinking it might eliminate possibility of bloa

That describes me. My lower third is birdcel tie, narrow from the front. So you think it will benefit me, but it may make me look a bit bloated?
Been chewing for a few months, my side profile looks a bit more chiseled
Not bloated as in traditional bloat. I mean bloated as in it would look rounder than if it was just bone there instead of muscle. Yes 100% worth it if you have narrow jaw. Have to be very consistent though. If you grind teeth in the night, you may already have a start on this.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
4 years of chewing gum everyday rigorously, and only like a centimeter of growth? Autism.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Gums me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Extra Chromosome, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
Chews me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Jaw's me
Jawzresize anyone? I was contemplating about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Ritalincel
He chewed until his mole disappeared. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
He chewed until his mole disappeared. :feelskek:
4 years of chewing gum everyday rigorously, and only like a centimeter of growth? Autism.
you fucking autists there is no time in between each one of those pictures

its a picture of his left side and his right side he only chewed one the right side you gigalowiq subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Xenian, dodt and Deleted member 470

its a picture of his left side and his right side he only chewed one the right side you gigalowiq subhumans
Shut up you Jew.

Shut up you Jew.

go chew on some gum bro

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Ritalincel
Tell me something new.

I can't run arranged marriage game either, JFL.

I should rope.
Why can't you run ArrangedMarriage game? I don't really understand Indian culture. Is it because you are not in India?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
RREEEEEEEEE

No, because arranged doesn't mean forced. Everyone has the right to accept or decline a marriage proposal. I'm too ugly anywhere I go, JFL at my life.
Marry a subhuman girl or trad girl, boyo. Then just go on with your life and forget about PSL and blackpill.

JUST ACCEPT YOU'LL NEVER GET THIS

and be happy with this:

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Even that curry girl would turn me down. I'm 2/10.
Brutal.
I think you should try first tho.
As you said, there is no forcing. So you will get the true response.