Broke up with gf because I tried to manipulate her

PickleTheSlayer

PickleTheSlayer

Bronze
Broke up with her today boyos

We met online, both muslim and we always kept things cute and light. Well I fucked it all up by manipulating her too hard.

She's muslim ofc so she's averse to sexually abrasive type shit, and I refrained from it.

That is until she told me about her period. I began to track her cycle because I knew that after 2 weeks she would be ovulating, perfect time to slay

Once her ovulation started I started sending her tons of explicit shit and she was giga surprised, I was like whats wrong, dont you like me? and she was like nooo I can't do this with someone before marriage!!!!!

The thing is, shes had one bf before me and I know from stalking her friends accounts that she's went to prom in a sloot dress. This fucking bitch was giving everyone else a piece of the pie for free and thinks she can make me wait with the excuse of becoming religious. What a joke

Total foid death
I HATE THEM
anakin skywalker hate GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, aber, Chadeep and 7 others
Tales from the slums of Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Latinolooksmaxxer
tales from toilets of sabiha gokcen airport

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Ryldoo IS COPING, Nigger and 4 others

We met online, both muslim and we always kept things cute and light. Well I fucked it all up by manipulating her too hard.

She's muslim ofc so she's averse to sexually abrasive type shit, and I refrained from it.

That is until she told me about her period. I began to track her cycle because I knew that after 2 weeks she would be ovulating, perfect time to slay

Once her ovulation started I started sending her tons of explicit shit and she was giga surprised, I was like whats wrong, dont you like me? and she was like nooo I can't do this with someone before marriage!!!!!

The thing is, shes had one bf before me and I know from stalking her friends accounts that she's went to prom in a sloot dress. This fucking bitch was giving everyone else a piece of the pie for free and thinks she can make me wait with the excuse of becoming religious. What a joke

Total foid death
I HATE THEM
Yeah that's pretty foul shit you should have not tried with a former slut pretending to be holy in the first place if you stalked her though

you should have not tried with a former slut pretending to be holy in the first place if you stalked her though
I send like 100 dms and of the ones that respond I only start checking their background if they seem like they'll stay, by the time I knew I was in too deep, over

muslims ahhahaha, 2 clowns

highest iq muslim

you literally had it all set out in front of you and fumbled it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
This fucking bitch was giving everyone else a piece of the pie for free and thinks she can make me wait
life of a mtn

dunno why ur still surprised at this point

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
dunno why ur still surprised at this point
Heres the thing, with non religious girls they dont give an excuse like that, its either you slay or get rejected. This bizzare making you wait after already slutting out is just insulting. Genuinely over for muslimcels who marry used condom wives

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Chadeep, PSLdemigod and 1 other person
Heres the thing, with non religious girls they dont give an excuse like that, its either you slay or get rejected. This bizzare making you wait after already slutting out is just insulting. Genuinely over for muslimcels who marry used condom wives
over for muslimcels who have no hot cousins to marry

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Bajio and PickleTheSlayer
Literally the life of a subchad. You're forced to jump through hoops to get a worse version of something other guys earlier got for free. You're literally paying for used goods that used to be for free. Imagine that.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Chadeep, borismonster and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
muslimas with strict religious parents are giga whore inside and from what i have noticed that they usually like non Muslim guys more cuz its more exciting and sheit to them

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PickleTheSlayer
Tales from the ward

Total foid death
I HATE THEM
Should’ve seen the relationship through and taken her virginity before marriage out of spite :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer