Brutal life mog from my peers as I enter school late

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I’m a senior in high school and I just walked into school late from my moms passenger seat (I can’t drive) with my ugly ass bowl cut, a stain on my hoodie, bloated af, a truecel fit, failing grades, and my beat ass forces, and as I walk in I encounter one of my schools many Chads, awesome fringe haircut, literally has a foot of height on me, dope outfit, good physique, 0 bloat, statusmaxxed af with his gf by his side (Stacy) and he arrived here via driving his own car, and he has school sanctioned late arrival, whereas I’m only late because I overslept from browsing this forum until 3am. Life is unfair.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, mogre, 97baHater and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, CarrotMaxxer, ManletJordanBarrett and 1 other person
I always came late to class

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Deleted member 52452 and nathan
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and nathan
I’m a senior in high school and I just walked into school late from my moms passenger seat (I can’t drive) with my ugly ass bowl cut, a stain on my hoodie, bloated af, a truecel fit, failing grades, and my beat ass forces, and as I walk in I encounter one of my schools many Chads, awesome fringe haircut, literally has a foot of height on me, dope outfit, good physique, 0 bloat, statusmaxxed af with his gf by his side (Stacy) and he arrived here via driving his own car, and he has school sanctioned late arrival, whereas I’m only late because I overslept from browsing this forum until 3am. Life is unfair.
you have 300 posts, been here since September 2023 and not even done the basics of looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and <6PSLcel
Bro living the real diary of wimpy kid life

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, cashmerefraud, Orvka381 and 3 others
nigga why do you have a bowl cut , even if you are a lazy ass and dont wanna get fit atleast change the cut ffs + which grade are you in to be failing classes i fucked around the whole 12th grade this year and still managed to pass with A2 :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: gigell
nigga why do you have a bowl cut , even if you are a lazy ass and dont wanna get fit atleast change the cut ffs + which grade are you in to be failing classes i fucked around the whole 12th grade this year and still managed to pass with A2 :forcedsmile:
I have an Edgar cut but it’s too straight so it looks like a bowl JFL, I’m gonna get a textured fringe soon and ascend to LTN

• +1
Reactions: reek
you have 300 posts, been here since September 2023 and not even done the basics of looksmaxxing?
I have clear skin and white teeth, In the process of dripmaxxing but I’m building my wardrobe before I actually change my style so I don’t have to repeat outfits too much, when I’m lean I’m HTN facially but I have a binge eating problem so I’m very bloated right now

This is soo specific jfl

Normies don't overthink this much

Should’ve bought Adonis school bro

ER showed you the way