Brutal, Looksmax rap song??? The fuck is this??

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

How the fuck does that sound encouraging? I'm done with this forum after listening to that rap.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, gigell and mayo mogger
@yen @spdxer @Vermilioncore and your little bitch @vermillioncorefan @panfacemogger @try2beme @Tabula Rasa @Xangsane @SharpOrange @mrdouchebag @OldRooster @Richard_Hungwell @twojei @Primalsplit @FaceandBBC @datboijj @grief @TechnoBoss @InnerVoid @coispet @St.TikTokcel @NoseProphecy @soover4me @Hottaco34 @rhinoplasty @negawattlol @randomop @Jason Voorhees @narcissus🥀 @SoundnVision @<6PSLcel @forevergymcelling

The fuck is up with that rap?

I'll make a better one

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
This nigga sucks

• JFL
This nigga sucks
Yeah, I get it, it has potential but I didn't wish to spend more than a minute creating garbage.

Yeah, I get it, it has potential but I didn't wish to spend more than a minute creating garbage.
If you made this let's make an actual song bhai because I haven't heard all of it since I'm at school but ts is garbage from what I heard

• +1
sounds like a typical fucking Stimpee outro song

That second one sounds like creepy. Reminds me of something a stalker would send his oneitis.

@yen @spdxer @Vermilioncore and your little bitch @vermillioncorefan @panfacemogger @try2beme @Tabula Rasa @Xangsane @SharpOrange @mrdouchebag @OldRooster @Richard_Hungwell @twojei @Primalsplit @FaceandBBC @datboijj @grief @TechnoBoss @InnerVoid @coispet @St.TikTokcel @NoseProphecy @soover4me @Hottaco34 @rhinoplasty @negawattlol @randomop @Jason Voorhees @narcissus🥀 @SoundnVision @<6PSLcel @forevergymcelling

Nigga u probably made this

• JFL
Reactions: yen and BigJimsWornOutTires
That second one sounds like creepy. Reminds me of something a stalker would send his oneitis.
this is exactly how an amphetamine psychosis would sound like as a song

• JFL
If you made this let's make an actual song bhai because I haven't heard all of it since I'm at school but ts is garbage from what I heard
There are only four lines because the AI privacy invaders wanted me to sign up and pay them money for additional lines of lyrics. Of course, I felt, "The fuck outta here with that shit, nigga."

• So Sad
Reactions: panfacemogger
this is exactly how an amphetamine psychosis would sound like as a song
I know, right? He sounds like he wants to tell her how much he loves her but also how much he wants to hurt her at the same time. Really creepy scary shit there.

dont tag me ts ass

• Woah
Found this looksmax song on soundcloud
“Fucked up my maxilla with da gold grills” :feelskek:

• JFL
Better than Tom Macdonald

• Love it