(brutal) time catches up to a "just be first" strategist

D

Deleted member 68446

LEAVE this forum
I have an average looking low mtn manlet friend around 5'6, this guy mogged me for as long as I can remember he was constantly hooking up with bitches and dating while I was rotting although I brutally heightmog him and way bigger, he is high NT but always had me questioning the blackpill, my cope was that he just uses the "just be first" strategy since we're all young and he dates and hooks up with girls who have no idea what their smv is as they're still new to the market. well guess what: I was right. yesterday I was hanging out with the dude when he was like "its been a while since I hooked up with someone lemme text this girl I was hanging out with a couple years ago", he did and asked her to meet up, and..... she straight up called him ugly saying "No, I am not going out with your ugly ass, if I was blind before I am not blind now" holy fucking shit that was deadly. the foid grew up and now knows well that her smv mogs his to the slums of kandahar. I feel bad for my now incel friend, hopefully he manages to land a new retarded ignorant whore and lock her in for the rest of his life before hypergamy rapes his ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, KpopmaxxingGuy and dna_cel
I have an average looking low mtn manlet friend around 5'6, this guy mogged me for as long as I can remember he was constantly hooking up with bitches and dating while I was rotting although I brutally heightmog him and way bigger, he is high NT but always had me questioning the blackpill, my cope was that he just uses the "just be first" strategy since we're all young and he dates and hooks up with girls who have no idea what their smv is as they're still new to the market. well guess what: I was right. yesterday I was hanging out with the dude when he was like "its been a while since I hooked up with someone lemme text this girl I was hanging out with a couple years ago", he did and asked her to meet up, and..... she straight up called him ugly saying "No, I am not going out with your ugly ass, if I was blind before I am not blind now" holy fucking shit that was deadly. the foid grew up and now knows well that her smv mogs his to the slums of kandahar. I feel bad for my now incel friend, hopefully he manages to land a new retarded ignorant whore and lock her in for the rest of his life before hypergamy rapes his ass.
There's no way she said that. You're 100% LARPing.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik