Can we have a facial fat loss/bloat less thread?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
There are a lot of posts in the archive related to different aspects of looksmaxing but one which I feel is missing and should be there is losing facefat/bloat etc. I would really appreciate if someone does it or may be people can contribute to one. @Zyros @Deltoid @its.OVER @Nibba

I see people contributing such info in many threads but one central place for this would be great since this is one of the most legit looksmaxings. I know that there are many gymming threads but I am talking about one which is focused more towards the face (I know that spot fat reduction doesn't happen but there are things you can do to reduce bloat etc)

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 906 and 6 others
Only thing that has ever helped me losing facial boat is losing my bodyfat. Idk if there are many other options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
would be useful imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Swagwaffle
Only thing that has ever helped me losing facial boat is losing my bodyfat. Idk if there are many other options.
Avoiding sodium is another one

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Lose bodyfat, avoid sodium+carbs and watermaxx those are the ones i know of.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Under 2.5k mg of sodium, 300 mg cholesterol, under 75 grams of fat, under 75 grams of sugar. That’s my protocol atm

The best thing you can do to reduce bloat temporarily (e.g before a party) is do something that makes you sweat alot (Short intense workout or sit in sauna or whatever else comes to mind). After this, no eating anything, no chewing gum and no drinking anything.

During my leg days, after the first few sets, when I'm sweating as if I went swimming, my face, especially my cheek area looks like it's been morphed, my face in general looks very lean, even if I came into the gym bloated. It stays that way until I have a good amount water and then some of the bloat returns.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
How many liters of water/day is ideal?

Yeah in fact I'm working on a guide for that now since a lot of people are bloatmaxed here (including myself as I'm ogrebulking)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, 11gaijin and androidcel
Yeah in fact I'm working on a guide for that now since a lot of people are bloatmaxed here (including myself as I'm ogrebulking)
Great

Pls do, I also got bloatmaxed when I was ogrebulking, on the cut rn. Gotta get rid of the bloat fully before beach 2k19

Pls do, I also got bloatmaxed when I was ogrebulking, on the cut rn. Gotta get rid of the bloat fully before beach 2k19
Yeah I'm visiting @ZyzzReincarnate this summer and we are beach celling so I need to cut soon. Likely in April with a fat burning sarm or something so i don't suffer too long

• +1
Yeah I'm visiting @ZyzzReincarnate this summer and we are beach celling so I need to cut soon. Likely in April with a fat burning sarm or something so i don't suffer too long
Don't forgot make a thread

Don't forgot make a thread
I will u cel

• +1
take a pic together and post srs

Im Really dieting now. Smh . Bloat face is disgusting and that’s what I have . All from diet imo.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle