chances of finding a virgin girl in the west?

D

ducksoover

Bronze
realistically what are the chances of finding a virgin gf in the west who is 20 -25? i know a lot of girls are whoring out but am i being too naive?
im asking bc i barely get any social interaction outside of work, i work nightshifts where its mostly men as well:lul:

and i don't wanna hear cuck advice on how virginity on a woman doesn't matter, u can enjoy other mens leftovers if u want

(only age 20 and above answer pls, i dont wanna hear a kids opinion)

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Don’t believe the people who say 0%, they are larping. It is possible but most likely she will be Muslim with strict parents, but a lot of them are very attractive. I used to know a hijabi girl at my gym who was a virgin and she was a 9/10 with the fattest ass ever.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, dopaminebeyondfried, rand anon and 2 others
talk to rich girls who's parents want them to succeed

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and northern mogger
Virgin girls definitely exist.

20-25 females are “women.”

• +1
Don’t believe the people who say 0%, they are larping. It is possible but most likely she will be Muslim with strict parents, but a lot of them are very attractive. I used to know a hijabi girl at my gym who was a virgin and she was a 9/10 with the fattest ass ever.
dude a lot of hijabis i know are whoring out, besides im not religious myself so finding a religious girl isnt possible

• +1
dude a lot of hijabis i know are whoring out, besides im not religious myself so finding a religious girl isnt possible
Yeh a lot of them do unfortunately. Why don’t you just become Muslim like a lot of guys in the west are doing

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and northern mogger
Yeh a lot of them do unfortunately. Why don’t you just become Muslim like a lot of guys in the west are doing
i was muslim, besides im not gonna follow a religion for pussy:lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, The False Prophet and northern mogger
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and northern mogger
actually suprisingly high, there is a big division in finland where men young women have high bodycount but some stay as virgin in to their 20s

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
actually suprisingly high, there is a big division in finland where men young women have high bodycount but some stay as virgin in to their 20s
really? doubt

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and northern mogger
like 30% of girls I talk to personally are virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and northern mogger
Out of my 50 slay count, one was virgin and only because she was hideous.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ducksoover and northern mogger
These foids are for turbo chad only. They’re not for looksmaxing users

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ducksoover and northern mogger
I agree looksmax user don’t deserve these girls anyways or atleast the majority of them

do you know how faith works? lol
Don’t complain about not being able to find virgin women then. You had it easy and you chose to throw it away so that’s on you

really? doubt
i was on finnish social media doing experiments, i made polls asking high school students bc, many foids were 0, then I asked young women and still some with zero and many with a low count

maybe. i know a couple of weathly foids that havent played around with anyone yet

Gl with that,

i dated a fat mtb(makeupmaxxed ofc) a few months ago and i was convinced her body count wasent that high because she was fat and only 20 as well, turns out she had 48 in bodycount and had done multiple threesomes, was very shocked to say the least when i asked.

its impossible, to find a virgin or even a girl with low body count girls start the hoe phase younger and younger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and dopaminebeyondfried
Impossible for whites unless Amish Christian.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Eternal_ and st.hamudi but 6‘5
how do you know that? i dont trust these bitches
human knowledge / I ask / from the family

many ways to tell I can read humans pretty easily

Don’t complain about not being able to find virgin women then. You had it easy and you chose to throw it away so that’s on you
muslim girls are whoring out :lul::lul:

theyre mostly feminist as fuck too, religion isnt for getting pussy bro

muslim girls are whoring out :lul::lul:

theyre mostly feminist as fuck too, religion isnt for getting pussy bro
A lot of them stick to the rules dude. Bro really thinks every hijabi is a whore. Get off org bro

• +1
human knowledge ok buddy
yea u are low iq if u can’t tell if a foid is sexually active or not especially when u are interacting with her and she is trusting u

A lot of them stick to the rules dude. Bro really thinks every hijabi is a whore. Get off org bro
ur way too naive, the ones aren't whores are either ugly or super feminist/bitter

i literally grew up around muslims dude you think idk whats going on?

also u literally just suggested to me to become a muslim for pussy, u aint even a real muslim urself. jfl at this munafiq

I
ur way too naive, the ones aren't whores are either ugly or super feminist/bitter

i literally grew up around muslims dude you think idk whats going on?

also u literally just suggested to me to become a muslim for pussy, u aint even a real muslim urself. jfl at this munafiq
literally said there was a virgin 9/10 fat ass in my gym and she was defo a virgin. A lot of them are GL actually the better looking ones are usually virgins as they are more chaste and respect themselves. Ur view is all messed up Ngl

yea u are low iq if u can’t tell if a foid is sexually active or not especially when u are interacting with her and she is trusting u
yeah dude my sixth sense is detecting if a woman still has her hymen or not:lul:

obviously i can tell if shes a whore but virgin? tf?:lul:

I literally said there was a virgin 9/10 fat ass in my gym and she was defo a virgin. A lot of them are GL actually the better looking ones are usually virgins as they are more chaste and respect themselves. Ur view is all messed up Ngl
the girls i see in my gym are whores, u knew she had a fat ass prob bc she was dressed like a whore:lul:

yeah dude my sixth sense is detecting if a woman still has her hymen or not:lul:

obviously i can tell if shes a whore but virgin? tf?:lul:
yea I don’t talk to whores but from the girls I talk to atleast 30% are virgin

sometimes I just ask „are u still a virgin“ and from her reaction u can probably think the answer

the girls i see in my gym are whores, u knew she had a fat ass prob bc she was dressed like a whore:lul:
She was dressed pretty modest she was just really fit so her ass shined through. Not like she can choose to cover it that much if it’s literally as big as a dump truck

Gl with that,

i dated a fat mtb(makeupmaxxed ofc) a few months ago and i was convinced her body count wasent that high because she was fat and only 20 as well, turns out she had 48 in bodycount and had done multiple threesomes, was very shocked to say the least when i asked.

its impossible, to find a virgin or even a girl with low body count girls start the hoe phase younger and younger
@ambi

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verline and Magnum Opus
same guy is defending his cousin for 7 pages and mirin his chad lifestyle
Fuck yes i will ascend and slay like him, i dont want a relationship ever, my point was that its just insane how low the bar is for females to get play

this, everything else you see is used, only high class bitches are virgins

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
Gl with that,

yeah im sure there has to be some virgins but how tf would i end up even finding one? im honestly losing hope, i cant imagine settling down and having a family with used goods. its so over

Past 17? 0%. Time to pedomaxx

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Past 17? 0%. Time to pedomaxx
i just wanna find a "method" where i can find virgins the easiest, like increase my chances. Idek where to look or who to talk to

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
this, everything else you see is used, only high class bitches are virgins
my point, all the sluts are girls without a healthy family figure

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
i just wanna find a "method" where i can find virgins the easiest, like increase my chances. Idek where to look or who to talk to

You're dellusional my friend. They aren't virgins anymore, and if they still are above 18, there's something off.