Chinese Foreign Minister says USA is corrupted and overthrows more than 50 foreign governments

Carv

Carv

Banned

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Mog3D, Michael Myers and 1 other person
We're too busy being the police of the world and giving our money to Jewkraine to keep our own money to benefit our taxpayers.

China's throwing stones while they live in a glass house though. The US is being fucked by China left, right, and center at every angle.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
We're too busy being the police of the world and giving our money to Jewkraine to keep our own money to benefit our taxpayers.

China's throwing stones while they live in a glass house though. The US is being fucked by China left, right, and center at every angle.
China and Russia will be a superpower soon ngl. The West is falling i wonder if we can save it?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss

We are so consumed with money we are destroying the USA

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Nice the global south is becoming more and more emboldened day by day

• +1
Reactions: yandex99 and Carv
GKGshHKaAAAWEp9

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, mirrormogger, Michael Myers and 1 other person
China and Russia will be a superpower soon ngl. The West is falling i wonder if we can save it?
Russia won't but China will because it's completely unfair. The US has too many systems in place that allow it to get fucked with. China will literally arrest people and will lie about statistics and do everything they can to win. We aren't playing by the same rules (even though in actuality there are no rules in geopolitics) - China is being very smart. As much as I hate China, I can't deny that I would love if our government was able to be as smart and sneaky as they're being. We'd be in a much better place.

We are so consumed with money we are destroying the USA
We must CONSOOOOOOOOOOM

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Russia won't but China will because it's completely unfair. The US has too many systems in place that allow it to get fucked with. China will literally arrest people and will lie about statistics and do everything they can to win. We aren't playing by the same rules (even though in actuality there are no rules in geopolitics) - China is being very smart. As much as I hate China, I can't deny that I would love if our government was able to be as smart and sneaky as they're being. We'd be in a much better place.

We must CONSOOOOOOOOOOM
You think USA plays by the rules LMAOO.

China owns most the United States btw like real estate.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You think USA plays by the rules LMAOO.

China owns most the United States btw like real estate.
We play by the rules of political correctness. China doesn't.

Oh yeah I know they do. So much foreign (((investment))) when it comes to real estate. Lots of places in our state you can see this first hand. Abroad in Canada I've heard it's even worse. You aren't even allowed to buy property in China, you lease it for like 80 years. Yet we are allowing people from China to come here and buy land and whatever else. We are being cucked.

political correctness? How so?

And the joke is no one ever asked. The isolationist policy you had centuries ago was the best.

• +1

Oh yeah I know they do. So much foreign (((investment))) when it comes to real estate. Lots of places in our state you can see this first hand. Abroad in Canada I've heard it's even worse. You aren't even allowed to buy property in China, you lease it for like 80 years. Yet we are allowing people from China to come here and buy land and whatever else. We are being cucked.

didn’t read don’t care

@Michael Myers 🎶🎶 thank you USA you are my best friend, you are the peacekeeper you are the legend🎶🎶

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
@Michael Myers 🎶🎶 thank you USA you are my best friend, you are the peacekeeper you are the legend🎶🎶
Caged. I don’t know what’s funnier. The subpar English or the fact he thinks he sounds good.

• JFL
Reactions: philosopher
Rules of engagement, geneva convention, etc etc. You think China has any rules of engagement? They do w/e they want, whenever they want.

Political correctness like how it's interpreted by the people in the US too. We can't close the border because it's apparently racist. We can't call out the fact China produced the COVID virus because it's xenophobic. We can't do anything because if we do, there will be someone poisoning the well and saying it's because of some kind of -ism.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Carv
Rules of engagement, geneva convention, etc etc. You think China has any rules of engagement? They do w/e they want, whenever they want.

Political correctness like how it's interpreted by the people in the US too. We can't close the border because it's apparently racist. We can't call out the fact China produced the COVID virus because it's xenophobic. We can't do anything because if we do, there will be someone poisoning the well and saying it's because of some kind of -ism.
Good points. Common High IQ Technoboss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
Based China. Doing it the white way. 💀

• JFL
Caged. I don’t know what’s funnier. The subpar English or the fact he thinks he sounds good.
the funniest part is you are pain release, there isn’t a good way to translate what he was really saying in albanian so it went like that

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Michael Myers and Carv
I respect China a ton they are so alpha
Me too. They built themselves out of nothing. It’s really impressive. Seems like they’re on their way of becoming a superpower if they aren’t one already.

I need to know how tall he is in order to gauge how I feel about this.

• JFL
Me too. They built themselves out of nothing. It’s really impressive. Seems like they’re on their way of becoming a superpower if they aren’t one already.
I respect Singapore too they came from nothing too

• +1
the funniest part is you are pain release, there isn’t a good way to translate what he was really saying in albanian so it went like that
I tried to hold in my laughter irl but ended up making noise. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, philosopher and Carv
Good points. Common High IQ Technoboss
The US is fucked at this rate. I have no doubt it wasn't Russia interfering in our election in 2020 it was literally China. No one else had more to gain. They interfere with propaganda, paying off government officials, and doing whatever they can do to encourage discontent in the US system.

They win either way. Even if they didn't interfere in the elections, all this talk about how our voting is rigged and people losing faith in elections make Americans even more resentful of democracy. They are like the jews of Asia. They just cannot lose either way you look at it.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
I respect Singapore too they came from nothing too
Yeah, they’ve advanced as well. They are a melting pot though so that might be an argument for (((multiculturalism))).

• JFL
The US is fucked at this rate. I have no doubt it wasn't Russia interfering in our election in 2020 it was literally China. No one else had more to gain. They interfere with propaganda, paying off government officials, and doing whatever they can do to encourage discontent in the US system.

They win either way. Even if they didn't interfere in the elections, all this talk about how our voting is rigged and people losing faith in elections make Americans even more resentful of democracy. They are like the jews of Asia. They just cannot lose either way you look at it.
High IQ take China is def laughing while we fuck each other OVER LMAOOO

• +1
I know u live in europe im come touch u
Feel free to see me, I live in Rotterdam and I couldn’t think of a better named city for a rotter such as myself. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
@TechnoBoss you think we the people will overthrow the government? or we too weak?

• +1
Feel free to see me, I live in Rotterdam and I couldn’t think of a better named city for a rotter such as myself. :feelskek:
Same i live by Market Hall

• Woah
@TechnoBoss you think we the people will overthrow the government? or we too weak?
Of course we COULD but will we anytime soon? Nah. Jan 6th or whenever the capital riot happened is proof that we are all just tearing each other down. It will be us fighting against us before us VS the government. It's ogre.

Of course we COULD but will we anytime soon? Nah. Jan 6th or whenever the capital riot happened is proof that we are all just tearing each other down. It will be us fighting against us before us VS the government. It's ogre.
We need to unite against the elites ngl. black or white

• +1
  • Woah
We need to unite against the elites ngl. black or white
We could do that OR we can make threads on org saying "Does BWC mog BBC?" or "3 snowbunnies get knocked out by low inhib Tyrone on the street [GTFIH]" or even "why are whites such cucks?"

hmm wonder what we'll choose...

We could do that OR we can make threads on org saying "Does BWC mog BBC?" or "3 snowbunnies get knocked out by low inhib Tyrone on the street [GTFIH]" or even "why are whites such cucks?"

hmm wonder what we'll choose...
LMAOOOOO bro this acutally made me laugh at work

• JFL

Extreme low amount go to forgein things. And its good thats usa fight against russian imperialism.

And usa send mostly equpiment

Extreme low amount go to forgein things. And its good thats usa fight against russian imperialism.

And usa send mostly equpiment
Attention:

A jew has been found in the wild

• JFL
Reactions: Carv
pot calling the kettle black. is there a single society on earth that isn't totally pozzed at the moment?

spread of liberalism was destruction

Consequences of liberalism, its open cuckholdry of an ideology. If you don't enter VIP in hierarchy you are a futureless cucked slave, replaceable by an immigrant.

High IQ take China is def laughing while we fuck each other OVER LMAOOO
here in the bay area, the chinese have bought out all the desirable real estate zones. Some are exclusively chinese, stores chinese, employees chinese, even in corporation they engage in heavy nepotism. They have won indeed. Mayo cucks often times fueled by retarded liberals engage in universalism while the immigrants in tribalism...which one do you think is going to come on top.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, TechnoBoss and OldRooster