Carpet bomb India

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and thecel
i dont want to watch all this shit tell me when he exposes him

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and fuse
i dont want to watch all this shit tell me when he exposes him

It's been condensed. Fuck off to TikTok if you can't handle it dipshit Zoomer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9, AngryShortMale, plukee and 3 others
Imagine have 27 minutes to watch some shit about sand nigger with bug eyes who is mentally fucked up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9, Miant Gimplants, sweetheart and 14 others
why tf should i waste my time watching this redpill shit ? Tell the time or fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, albe.ORG and fuse
why tf should i waste my time watching this redpill shit ? Tell the time or fuck off

It's actually gunning down the Red Pill you moronic brain-dead lack of any thought twit. Just leave the thread.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
assuming you work/study, train and sleep for a total of ~20 hours daily that gives you like 4 hours of free time

who would spend 1/8th of their daily free time watching a 27 minute long video about hamza:lul:

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior, Miant Gimplants, mewingmaxxer and 4 others
assuming you work/study, train and sleep for a total of ~20 hours daily that gives you like 4 hours of free time

who would spend 1/8th of their daily free time watching a 27 minute long video about hamza:lul:

By the sounds of this it does seem like you are the one that is watching the Red Pill content my man. LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and IndraBC
I'm having a fucking seizure listening to this shit!

That's a sign you're neurotypical. Williamson is slightly on the spectrum.

I can handle it though. But only in doses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, IndraBC and CoreSchizo
27 fucking minutes? no, thank you

So what does he say? What about Hamza's philosophy does he call out? We all knew it was bullshit in the first place, but I want to know what Hamza does to defend himself.

So what does he say? What about Hamza's philosophy does he call out? We all knew it was bullshit in the first place, but I want to know what Hamza does to defend himself.

Essentially says don't set the bar for your audience of young Zoomer men to a standard you cannot maintain yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Essentially says don't set the bar for your audience of young Zoomer men to a standard you cannot maintain yourself.
Is it a matter of maintaining or a matter of not having what it takes to achieve it? Is he calling him out for being lazy or for failing? I honestly don't know what Hamza preaches other than the fact that he is a redpill coper.

I think you have 3000 pages on this forum with the word “zoomer” seems like ur just jealous of our youth at this point “bhai”

I think you have 3000 pages on this forum with the word “zoomer” seems like ur just jealous of our youth at this point “bhai”

I don't know if you haven't noticed, but it is becoming a trend to diss/bag on Zoomers. It's a constant practise all around social media and how can you be surprised when they're the most shallow, vapid, dumb, lazy minded people that's ever existed. (Totally not your fault but hard to put up with)

You guys have literally become a meme now.

The amount of 'Gen Z are fucking dumb' words in tweets are astounding. It's literally become a buzz-sentence. In a year there will be an 'ok Zoomer' meme lmao

Worth spending them telling @MakinItHappen it's not worth spending them watching this video, isn't it?

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
MakinItHappen

I don't know if you haven't noticed, but it is becoming a trend to diss/bag on Zoomers. It's a constant practise all around social media and how can you be surprised when they're the most shallow, vapid, dumb, lazy minded people that's ever existed. (Totally not your fault but hard to put up with)

View attachment 2901556

You guys have literally become a meme now.

The amount of 'Gen Z are fucking dumb' words in tweets are astounding. It's literally become a buzz-sentence. In a year there will be an 'ok Zoomer' meme lmao

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Worth spending them telling @MakinItHappen it's not worth spending them watching this video, isn't it?

They'll watch videos like these 50 times over and over again. Taking up far more than 27 minutes LOL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
writing two sentence .org posts doesn't really take 27 minutes for me but we all have different speeds of typing/thinking i guess :)

They'll watch videos like these 50 times over and over again. Taking up far more than 27 minutes LOL.

Many watch videos like those once and from that point onwards only open them to listen to the music in the background while doing something else

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen