Combat sport is the most achievable sport to be successful in

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
  • Doesn’t matter if you’re short, tall, fat or skinny. There will be a weight class that best accommodates you.​
  • You can start competitively fighting at any age in the amateur scene as soon as you get your boxing licence.​
  • Don’t need facilities or equipment. All you need is a sparing partner and a mirror to practice shadow boxing. But if you need facilities it’s easy to gain access to, just go to a local gym and take classes.​
  • All it takes is one standout fight to get recognition compared to other sports where you need to be consistently performing most games to get noticed.​
  • You’ll only have a couple of hard fights every year. Most your fights will be against part timers and journeymen compared to most sports where you’re playing every week against top opponents.​
  • Learning curve is easy once you lean the fundamentals unlike football, basketball, etc where there are a thousand tactics you have to learn. In boxing the main thing is hit and not get hit. That’s literally it. No complex bullcrap tactics you’ll have to learn.​
  • Can easily bribe the judges if you got the money to do so to get up the ranks faster​
  • One good coach teaching you is all it takes to become pro compared to other sports where coaches have a dozen of other people in their peripheral​
  • You’re not competing against people on your own team cause it’s an individual sport where your team is focused on YOU winning not the team.​

The two most deadliest boxers right now are literally both 5’5 a ricecel and blackcel.

• +1
Reactions: nope, CarrotMaxxer, midlatinocel and 2 others
And get cte nigga

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, ducksoover and ManletBlackcel
And get cte nigga
This is mainly for people who have nothing left to lose. No gf, no career, no social life.

Combat sport could be the last redemption for a fulfilled life for the people who haven’t given up yet.

Either risk it all or keep on living in obscurity.

I myself as someone with no career might consider amateur boxing because my time has run out to have a conventional 9-5 comfy office job.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9, eduardkoopman, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
fuck niggers

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
5’5 ricecel dominating the sport meanwhile all you can think of is BBC living rent free in your head.

Bro got mad over a phrase, i have many black friends and im just joking, i don't really give a fuck about dominating a sport scene jfl

• Hmm...
Bro got mad over a phrase, i have many black friends and im just joking, i don't really give a fuck about dominating a sport scene jfl
Like I said, BBC living rent free. Thread had nothing to do with niggers or your nigger friends

Like I said, BBC living rent free. Thread had nothing to do with niggers or your nigger friends
Yeah, ik. Man... Niggas just are so nosey they are pissing us off all the time

• Hmm...
i don't really give a fuck about dominating a sport scene jfl

Low T cuck. Every man wants to dominate whether they’d admit or not

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Low T cuck. Every man wants to dominate whether they’d admit or not
I don't even like fighting lmao, but honestly, I woulda like being on the top of MLB

• Love it
This is mainly for people who have nothing left to lose. No gf, no career, no social life.

Combat sport could be the last redemption for a fulfilled life for the people who haven’t given up yet.

I myself as someone with no career might consider amateur boxing because my time has run out to have a conventional 9-5 comfy office job.
But one grave injury and ur career is over, and you wont be able to work any job after that

• +1
But one grave injury and ur career is over, and you wont be able to work any job after that

That’s just life. Any job with an ounce of danger of injury or death you’ll be knowingly taking that risk. Only difference is with combat sports you’re taking that risk for money, status and women rather than a minimum wage at some unsafe construction site with an incel lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212 and likenesss
go and be a boxer then nigga and fight @Kamui

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ManletBlackcel and TechnoBoss
Plus I forget to mention Incel type nighas got the most potential to succeed cause of their resilience in just existing. If you can survive being incel then you can survive in a boxing ring. Most of it is mental.

Don't destroy your nose with blows to the face

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
also it's more complex than u make it out, boxing isn't just hit and dont get hit? that's just the goal

bro this is happening how do I stop it

Stopping getting into the ring jfl

I like martial arts, I did kickboxing and some other things, but I'm grateful I stopped when I was 16, my nose would be much uglier if I had continued.

if you are not going to dedicate yourself professionally to MMA, do not practice sparring.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

I like martial arts, I did kickboxing and some other things, but I'm grateful I stopped when I was 16, my nose would be much uglier if I had continued.

if you are not going to dedicate yourself professionally to MMA, do not practice sparring.
I squeeze my nose for hours to realign it...

Don't destroy your nose with blows to the face
Only happens if you don’t protect yourself at all times like what the ref says. Plus if you’re already an ugly incel at least now you have a reason for your ugliness jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

You wouldn’t have made it anyway if your main concern was how your nose looked jfl you think MMA fighters with cauliflower ears give a fuck about how they look. And it’s so not like as soon as you start you’ll end up as some ogre you have to be very bad at it for your face to start changing drastically.

The most you’ll get if you’re somewhat decent is cauliflower ears if you’re doing mma and a few bruises and scars that will heal over time and actually give you bad boy aura.

Ryan Garcia is considered as a pretty boy, he’s been in boxing since a kid and his face still looks fine to me.

You wouldn’t have made it anyway if your main concern was how your nose looked jfl you think MMA fighters with cauliflower ears give a fuck about how they look. And it’s so not like as soon as you start you’ll end up as some ogre you have to be very bad at it for your face to start changing drastically.

The most you’ll get if you’re somewhat decent is cauliflower ears if you’re doing mma and a few bruises and scars that will heal over time and actually give you bad boy aura.

Ryan Garcia is considered as a pretty boy, he’s been in boxing since a kid and his face still looks fine to me.

I didn't care at that time but now I do, I left it because of my studies and because the environment was very toxic.

In any case, there are dozens of photos on the internet of boxers with their noses deformed and crushed by so many blows to the face, it is not something of a minority who does not know how to cover themselves.

• +1
Legit, this is why I am pouring every ounce of willpower and effort I got left in me to pursue my fighting career. I am already improving by leaps and bounds.

• Love it
If I lived in USA I'd love to become NFL player. Sad

• +1

how do you know it'll even work out, you're making it sound too easy. Def tougher than that cm'on right?

• +1
how do you know it'll even work out, you're making it sound too easy. Def tougher than that cm'on right?
way tougher. OP is delusional, asingle proper training camp mogs every other sport in the amount of mental toughness needed to complete

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
There’s a rice cel dominating bare knuckle boxing too

• +1

At the end of the day it will depends on how much you’re willing to put in it. The more work you put in, the more you’ll get rewarded. Most successful fighters had to stat pad their way to the top by knocking out bums and uncles to increase their win to lose ratio just to get a chance to fight a high ranked fighter. Of course if you’re only fighting like 3 guys per year you won’t get anywhere you have to be consistently active with fights to get your win record up just like any other sport.

What sets it apart from other sports is that you’re own boss. You decide what fights you want, location, skill level, number of rounds etc which is why I’m saying it’s a lot easier to gain some level of success than let’s say basketball where it’s all genetics based and someone is in charge of you, deciding your future 24/7.

way tougher. OP is delusional, asingle proper training camp mogs every other sport in the amount of mental toughness needed to complete

I’m not kidding it’s not as hard as it seems. Name me any other sport where two fat fucks can put on a show for a couple of minutes and earn thousands in one night. If you’re a person who has experienced a hard life and still managed a way to survive then you probably have mental toughness without you even knowing you just need a way to translate it into the ring.

Obviously.
It's the most brutal, injury prone, and risky sport out there.

Which makes it mogger also. If one excells.
It will bet you respect from men.
And a decent amount of women find it an attractive feature also.

• +1
Obviously.
It's the most brutal, injury prone, and risky sport out there.

Which makes it mogger also. If one excells.
It will bet you respect from men.
And a decent amount of women find it an attractive feature also.
It’s their natural instinct to find the fighter attractive no matter what

• +1
There’s a rice cel dominating bare knuckle boxing too
Rice cels cannot be stopped their incel rage is driving them to the top

Not the main orgs where people get paid like the top boxing orgs or the UFC in MMA. If you wanna do some bs like Andrew Tate it's significantly easier.