Connor Murphy: best study case of the normie brain

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
Normies will always fall apart when their life falls apart in their 20-40s. Imagine living life on easy mode thru school, socializing having bitches and friends and then boom you start losing your hair, gaining weight and you get fired. They don’t have the built in years of abuse to toughen them up like incels did all their lives, and my theory is that normies are MORE PRONE to suicide than incels. It’s the reason why you don’t see that many people roping from this forum, same niggas show up day in and day out on this forum claiming them finally ascended even tho they just look like their ugly self but older now. Anyways Connor is a great example of the downfall of the normie brain, this wasn’t only drugs

His time line and add in what he looks like now and what he did to that brown gook gf he had

• +1
Reactions: opeggard, mogre, borismonster and 10 others
He was always a fucking nut case. He was always insecure.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, murdah, Kazey and 3 others
Normies will always fall apart when their life falls apart in their 20-40s. Imagine living life on easy mode thru school, socializing having bitches and friends and then boom you start losing your hair, gaining weight and you get fired. They don’t have the built in years of abuse to toughen them up like incels did all their lives, and my theory is that normies are MORE PRONE to suicide than incels. It’s the reason why you don’t see that many people roping from this forum, same niggas show up day in and day out on this forum claiming them finally ascended even tho they just look like their ugly self but older now. Anyways Connor is a great example of the downfall of the normie brain, this wasn’t only drugs

His time line and add in what he looks like now and what he did to that brown gook gf he had
Sub htn normies don’t deal with this

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
so normies will drink their cum if they descend? :ogre::blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, bloomercel and poopoohead
Who cares? Connor Murphy has experienced so much validation during his prime youth that he can live off of that high for the rest of his life. He still mogs the pathetic inkwell life, no matter how much the inkwell tries to "harden himself".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: denthegodking, <6PSLcel, bloomercel and 1 other person
Who cares? Connor Murphy has experienced so much validation during his prime youth that he can live off of that high for the rest of his life. He still mogs the pathetic inkwell life, no matter how much the inkwell tries to "harden himself".
being mired to being a nobody is fucking brutal, thats y delon wants to rope. Living off memories is an oldcel trait and is honestly pathetic and sad. Its why after I peak i plan on roping at 38 i want to go out at the peak of my glory

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and tallnegga
being mired to being a nobody is fucking brutal, thats y delon wants to rope. Living off memories is an oldcel trait and is honestly pathetic and sad. Its why after I peak i plan on roping at 38 i want to go out at the peak of my glory
At least he was mired bro, that's all that matters. When you have had nothing your whole life; you will understand.

At least he was mired bro, that's all that matters. When you have had nothing your whole life; you will understand.
When you have something and lose it it’s worse than never having it

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, BetterOffDead and BrahminBoss
He was always a fucking nut case. He was always insecure.
Yeah you could see he had a big ego and self image, then those drugs broke that image and he got traumatized probably

You see many people who take psychedelics and go insane have unbalanced egos and when they face their egos they go nuts

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Yeah try being a millionaire and then going to work a 9-5 after you lose it.
It's still infinitely better than being a wagie your whole life, the worst would be the regret of stupidly losing your millions, assuming you lost them by gambling addiction, stupid investments or smth idk, you have to be retarded to lose millions

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and n9wiff
It's still infinitely better than being a wagie your whole life, the worst would be the regret of stupidly losing your millions, assuming you lost them by gambling addiction, stupid investments or smth idk, you have to be retarded to lose millions
It’s not better because you felt what it’s like to live in a huge house, drive a expensive car, and have people look up to you as a rich guy. Now you have access to none of it. And you already experienced the dopamine numbing effect of having those things do the shitty things you have in your life now are ever shitier. That’s literally how dopamine thresholds work

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It’s not better because you felt what it’s like to live in a huge house, drive a expensive car, and have people look up to you as a rich guy. Now you have access to none of it. And you already experienced the dopamine numbing effect of having those things do the shitty things you have in your life now are ever shitier. That’s literally how dopamine thresholds work
Your brain will adjust with time, quicker than you think actually, memories would be hurtful, but you would also have a sense of satisfaction, you'd feel like you lived THE life and even though it eventually came to an end you still lifemogged 99% of people and can now rot until death, meanwhile normies will never scratch that itch, that will bother them till they hit the grave. And that's if you decide to continue on living, I imagine it would be easy af to blow your brains out after losing all your money, motivation to suicide = W in my book.

Your brain will adjust with time, quicker than you think actually, memories would be hurtful, but you would also have a sense of satisfaction, you'd feel like you lived THE life and even though it eventually came to an end you still lifemogged 99% of people and can now rot until death, meanwhile normies will never scratch that itch, that will bother them till they hit the grave. And that's if you decide to continue on living, I imagine it would be easy af to blow your brains out after losing all your money, motivation to suicide = W in my book.
This is such cope lmao. If this was true then actors and actresses and any famous or rich people wouldn’t be fighting their hardest to avoid becoming oldcels because they would think “I had a good life better than most it’s ok” they FEAR losing what they have and have an anxiety attack every time their status, looks, money is diminished because memories don’t mean shit compared to your CURRENT REAL LIFE

It’s like if I’m hungry for weeks I’m not going to be thinking and being grateful for the steak I ate three months ago. Fucking stupid

His act grew stale for the YT algorithm and needed to remake his character. Unfortunately, the normalizes in his group of followers are not open to his message so it falls on def ears and eventually he becomes irrelevant.

This is such cope lmao. If this was true then actors and actresses and any famous or rich people wouldn’t be fighting their hardest to avoid becoming oldcels because they would think “I had a good life better than most it’s ok” they FEAR losing what they have and have an anxiety attack every time their status, looks, money is diminished because memories don’t mean shit compared to your CURRENT REAL LIFE
I'm not arguing that losing your privileged life is a good feeling.
I'm arguing that living a privileged life and losing it is better than spending it all as a slave

he would be fine without the vegan diet and test, would have aged much better. lsd cracked open his normie psyche and helped him realize his life is shit, and that he now looks like shit. but he will probably still keep on with his diet and test thinking it is his cure

he would be fine without the vegan diet and test, would have aged much better. lsd cracked open his normie psyche and helped him realize his life is shit, and that he now looks like shit. but he will probably still keep on with his diet and test thinking it is his cure
Don’t know how he will keep on his diet and test if he goes to Thai prison for a little bit

But he still lost his sanity when he started losing his hair.

Even if I a guy is slayer, he wants that feeling to last forever and there are many cases like Connor when guys crumbled when they lost their prime.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga