Damian Kater vs Orb who moggs?

he got implants/fillers to widen his jaw and make it more symmetrical theres before and after pics i think
His jaw is very narrow in all of his pics though?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Damien kater is a htn and orb is mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and thebuffdon690
Fuck psl for this one, I want to look like Orb

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and nword49
His jaw is very narrow in all of his pics though?
IMG 1002

might’ve just grown facial hair but it looks like he got surgery

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I Honestly think orb looks better LMAO but everyone saying kater.

I Honestly think orb looks better LMAO but everyone saying kater.
psl-wise kater mogs orb back to his basement but i personally think orb looks better than him too

orb takes frame body and height karter psl

psl-wise kater mogs orb back to his basement but i personally think orb looks better than him too
Orb Seems a nice charismatic dude and very friendly, Kater seems annoying and uncharismatic, also Orb had better height and frame and don’t user that much amount of filters.

Orb Seems a nice charismatic dude and very friendly, Kater seems annoying and uncharismatic, also Orb had better height and frame and don’t user that much amount of filters.
what? you can literally see the narcissism and inceldom in his eyes in all of his pics. there’s a reason he could not obtain a girlfriend, and had to travel to bangkok despite looking like that.

“orb seems nice and charismatic” what the fuck?

he was not humble at all retard have you seen the way he records himself in his basement he’s obviously narcissistic
Same as Kater lol

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Orb

• +1
Reactions: Clark Salvatore and nword49
Even tho they mostly look similiar

Even tho they mostly look similiar
very similiar phenotype but orb’s jaw is very narrow and unideal bigonial width and maxilla projection/forward growth so kater obviously mogs psl wise

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
How old is orb now? Because that pics i heard is from 2014 and early 2015

i would pay a private investigator to find this guy ngl he probably posts on social media still if he didn’t kill himself

both have cuck chins

No he's actually mtn.
Can't be higher w no jaw no midface nothing
Right but you can’t deny that he has insane appeal and great harmony head on (I.e not from the side) HTN minimum I’d say,

Right but you can’t deny that he has insane appeal and great harmony head on (I.e not from the side) HTN minimum I’d say,
He's like a low htn at max
His harmony is like around the same as Michael b jordan (being pretty decent)
But he doesn't really have features to back it. I mean sure he has good eye area I agree but it's not like gandy tier to make up for low facial leanness and overall dimo

Frame, height, shape and harmony goes to Orb, Kater had nothing.

u cant be chad with heavy assymetries and no jaw and chin
Yes you can, look at him. He is clearly strong chadlite-low chad. His lower third is objectively flawed and asymmetrical but it looks good on him and fits his phenotype somehow. He isn't really that high PSL wise but he still is chad and any other answer is just cope. He literally mogs our entire bloodlines combined

Yes you can, look at him. He is clearly strong chadlite-low chad. His lower third is objectively flawed and asymmetrical but it looks good on him and fits his phenotype somehow. He isn't really that high PSL wise but he still is chad and any other answer is just cope. He literally mogs our entire bloodlines combined
he doesn't mog shit his face alone isn't chad but iirc he has a wide frame

and btw what happened to him anyway