Dating app for mentally ill women

try get money from them
I think it could work, niggas like those are easy to bait. We need to find some bitch on discord or titkok we can larp as

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Nothing did but I was just looking at the pictures, alot of them are in their underwear
Weird. the ones I'm getting are in baggy clothes and spamming anime gore and incest
I think it could work, niggas like those are easy to bait. We need to find some bitch on discord or titkok we can larp as
:feelsgood:

You don't want to stoop this low for a girlfriend bhai it's better to try something else, think of all the niggas using this app

• JFL
Are they attractive atleast?
most aren't fat but most dont show face.

Im not sure how many of them are femboys ngl:lul:

You don't want to stoop this low for a girlfriend bhai it's better to try something else, think of all the niggas using this app
Tinder is full of blond women in bikinis jfl. Not sure where to look

• So Sad
Reactions: yen
Tinder is full of blond women in bikinis jfl. Not sure where to look
If you want an egirl never go for ones like the one on that app, they crave alot of attention from other people even when you're dating them

• JFL
If you want an egirl never go for ones like the one on that app, they crave alot of attention from other people even when you're dating them
Any "neet" girl is a slut

• JFL
I don't hate women so I'm not biased

• JFL
@yen should I msg them with 'what's good?'

I have no idea how to start a convo with these people:lul:
Where would you find e girls that are less mentally fucked?

• +1

'what's good' isn't bad, it really depends on the girl since there's alot of 4chan niggas and com fags on that app

• JFL

Use online and text people, it'll come soon

• JFL
'what's good' isn't bad, it really depends on the girl since there's alot of 4chan niggas and com fags on that app
Im hoping my strong zygo germanic looks will carry me.

• +1
Im hoping my strong zygo germanic looks will carry me.
It'll work, the type of males these girls like are weird. They're like subhuman niggas with hair or twinks

• JFL
It'll work, the type of males these girls like are weird. They're like subhuman niggas with hair or twinks
I look like this but with Brown hair and eyes, zero uee and a bigger forehead
IMG 5283

I look like this but with Brown hair and eyes, zero uee and a bigger forehead
View attachment 2905359
You can slay, some more advice I can give you is to avoid most or all really edgy girls. Remember that an old fag groomed that nice girl into being that way. Nothing wrong with dating a girl like that but be careful

• JFL
You can slay, some more advice I can give you is to avoid most or all really edgy girls. Remember that an old fag groomed that nice girl into being that way. Nothing wrong with dating a girl like that but be careful
Thank you for your words

• +1
This is a cuck trait probably but I only talk to one girl at a time

• Woah
  • +1
First of all, jfl if you think this will be any better for non-chads. These foids want mentally ill chad, so that they can fuck and lay in bed, and be mentally ill with each other all day.

2nd, I couldn't do this unironically. I'm pretty much a "failed normie", if you know what I mean. I like hiking, fishing, traveling, video games, partying, going to raves etc etc... It's just that I'm too ugly to be able to do these things with anyone else, so that's why I don't 😂. If I hopefully ascend with all my surgeries in 2 years, I plan on doing all of these things that I never got to.

Some of these girls literally look like actual high tier beckies and more, they are just mentally ill shut ins. At any point in time they can wipe off the retarded goth makeup off their faces, wear normal normie foid clothing, and go out, and live the life I've always wanted to, FOR FREE. :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and CarrotMaxxer
Never seen this much weird girls in one place

• JFL
(turns out they are all extremely passing femboys when they whip out their 8 inch cock)

• JFL