Death is the great equaliser

IblsTarkan

IblsTarkan

aka Dr Love
I'm so happy it exists. Imagine if humans were immortal - that would mean chads and staceys get to mog for eternity.

Ageing and death is a blessing in disguise. I rejoice when I see Stacey's starting to wrinkle and have a breakdown - like bitch you really thought you were immortal. It's funny af how they spend thousands trying to plasticsurgerymaxx only to look like balloons.

Hopefully they reincarnate into dalit sewage system workers in the next life (if it even exists JFL)

Life fuel for all the suhumans tbh, ur punishment on this earth is temporary. Find solace that one day you shall die and be at peace.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Alt Number 3, <6PSLcel and 3 others
I'm so happy it exists. Imagine if humans were immortal - that would mean chads and staceys get to mog for eternity.

Ageing and death is a blessing in disguise. I rejoice when I see Stacey's starting to wrinkle and have a breakdown - like bitch you really thought you were immortal. It's funny af how they spend thousands trying to plasticsurgerymaxx only to look like balloons.

Hopefully they reincarnate into dalit sewage system workers in the next life (if it even exists JFL)

Life fuel for all the suhumans tbh, ur punishment on this earth is temporary. Find solace that one day you shall die and be at peace.
Bump coz it's the first good post I've read by a greycel.

nah height is

0bfe6fa7 707f 4340 a71f dc0434430c44

legit

I have visions about this a lot when I am K-holing.

in the after-life we are all the same, whether you were an emperor in your mortal life or a peasant.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I hope I’m a tall robust pretty boy htn in the next life

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and Alt Number 3
Ageing will be cured in our lifetime

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty