klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

He smashes snowbunnies and makes @human304 cry

He actually lived not far from me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, rhinoplasty, GabachoCopium and 4 others
Would you be T grizzleys maid in prison? Would he make you clean the floors, or do you think you'd stand up for yourself and try to stop him from making you his woman? Just a thought.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Would you be T grizzleys maid in prison? Would he make you clean the floors, or do you think you'd stand up for yourself and try to stop him from making you his woman? Just a thought.
I'm a BBC. I probably would get along with him.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and klip11
If you stood up for yourself they'll most likely jump you and then give you STDS from raping you viciously

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
lol, tee grizzley is a dickrider, he used to dickride oblock gang in chicago and hang with them like a huge dickrider boot licker, then he was dissing oblock dead ennemies and one of the people dead homies he dissed robbed him and took his chain bitched him
just jfl "mogs"

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
I'm a BBC. I probably would get along with him.
Every BBC needs a house wife. Do you think you can outsource your maid work to other inmates in the prison? How do you think you will be treated as a house wife if you're black? Do you think T Grizzley will write a song about making you his woman?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Technos coping he’s the one going to prison jfl
Muttathon

"oi m8 im a 16yr old virgin and i go by the name moggathon on looksmax. im from bradford UK and i'm a perma virgin. i love dick riding TechnoBoss whenever possible because I'm jealous he mogs me but hey fuck it"

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, GabachoCopium, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
View attachment 2906532

"oi m8 im a 16yr old virgin and i go by the name moggathon on looksmax. im from bradford UK and i'm a perma virgin. i love dick riding TechnoBoss whenever possible because I'm jealous he mogs me but hey fuck it"
You’re literally a virgin and 26
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

‘bradford’ ‘virgin’ ‘16’ jfl at your iq son. Is this raging caused by your lack of pussy?!
- 16 yr old virgin from nowhere town UK (Bradford)

@TechnoBoss are u russian?

• +1
@TechnoBoss are u russian?
Not at all. He think I'm a slav. He's a 16yr old mutt from the UK (Bradford) and he loves to cry for me.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
He’s slav. He already admitted it with some blue eyed cope.
What a mutt lol anyone with Blue eyes is a slav. Keep coping you 16 yr old virgin dog.

Image0

What a mutt lol anyone with Blue eyes is a slav. Keep coping you 16 yr old virgin dog.

View attachment 2906578
You said you were aryan because muhh blue eyes then multiple people replied with Slavs can have blue eyes then you started raging. I wasn’t even talking to you.

He smashes snowbunnies and makes @human304 cry

He actually lived not far from me

Nigga this nigga that two more niggas won’t get him a kadilac

• +1
You said you were aryan then multiple people replied with Slavs can have blue eyes then you started raging. I wasn’t even talking to you.
What are you even talking about? I never said I was aryan or anything like that. You're genuinely making shit up now jfl keep coping dog.

inb4 photo shopped edit of a text. You're such a loser jesus I'm done responding to you. 16yr old Bri'ish virgin btw

Muttathon

What are you even talking about? I never said I was aryan or anything like that. You're genuinely making shit up now jfl keep coping dog.

inb4 photo shopped edit of a text. You're such a loser jesus I'm done responding to you.

View attachment 2906585
Nice cope son. Ugly dog. Imagine thinking you’re anything above mtn with your atrocious ratios and manlet height. (Allegedly I haven’t seen the pictures)

Nice cope son. Ugly dog. Imagine thinking you’re anything above mtn with your atrocious ratios and manlet height. (Allegedly I haven’t seen the pictures)
Muttathon

-16yr old perma virgin from Bradford btw. never seen a vagina IRL btw.

ok now im done

he's subhuman
Lebgfinal mogs