Do I Bad Ipd + Rate(18 M )

Bro how that shit breaks u when u had like 8 girls?? U are also tall. Ur like chadlite irl.
I made this account in September previous year and I was lurking for quite a bit and I saw some very goodlooking models getting very low ratings that was the true cause of my insecurity

For short term relationship yes but for long term definitely going for the white girl (for the genes)

Htb : 5'6+ and facially on this level
You sound extremely insecure about your ethnicity. There's nothing wrong about LTRing a mulatta or asian/hapa

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and falas babygurls
For short term relationship yes but for long term definitely going for the white girl (for the genes)

Htb : 5'6+ and facially on this level
@HeightPilledum JFL at this this eugenicist. Prettyboys act like women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and HeightPilledum
Ok so what's wrong with LTRing a half asian/half white or mulatta foid
Nothing wrong, but I believe that whites have better smv(not being a racist here )

Nothing wrong, but I believe that whites have better smv(not being a racist here )
You are being a racist, you're acting like a girl. There's nothing wrong with mulattas and HAPAs are close to white anyway, like quite close.
I hope a mulatto beats you up

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and HeightPilledum
@HeightPilledum JFL at this this eugenicist. Prettyboys act like women
"white for the genes"

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You are being a racist, you're acting like a girl. There's nothing wrong with mulattas and HAPAs are close to white anyway, like quite close.
I hope a mulatto beats you up
Are you a mulatta ? Is it bad that I only want to have babies with a white woman ?

• JFL
JBW, tall and good looking wins again

You sound like a eugenist.
The term is eugenicist, dumbass.
A eugenist would be someone who really believes in the ideology of someone named Eugene.

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky, maximuslaid, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
I'm Arab, but my wife is mulatta.
I'm not promoting racemixing but being in an LTR or marriage with a mulatta woman (or HAPA/asian/MENA/mestiza/triracial latina) woman isn't bad as it seems. You sound like a nazi.

The term is eugenicist, dumbass.
A eugenist would be someone who really believes in the ideology of someone named Eugene.
Eugene trait

I'm not promoting racemixing but being in an LTR or marriage with a mulatta woman (or HAPA/asian/MENA/mestiza/triracial latina) woman isn't bad as it seems. You sound like a nazi.
Dude trust me , in Brazil there is every single race and I am not racist I just find white woman more attractive, but if I find any other ethnicity woman like stacy lite and a MTB white then I will marry the stacylite of other race

Dude trust me , in Brazil there is every single race and I am not racist I just find white woman more attractive, but if I find any other ethnicity woman like stacy lite and a MTB white then I will marry the stacylite of other race
STFU and KYS you nazi.

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
OK what if she were Lebanese or triracial latina?
You are fucking kidding me if you'd reject a Lebanese for a white.

OK what if she were Lebanese or triracial latina?
You are fucking kidding me if you'd reject a Lebanese for a white.
Depends on her rating if she is lite I will go for her

Are you actually married ??

Depends on her rating if she is lite I will go for her
JFL. YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING WHITE WOMAN.
IMAGINE
REJECTING EVEN A LEBANESE FOR A WHITE WOMAN
BECAUSE YOU'RE A NAZI
JUST FUCKING ROPE YOU NAZI

JFL. YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING WHITE WOMAN.
IMAGINE
REJECTING EVEN A LEBANESE FOR A WHITE WOMAN
BECAUSE YOU'RE A NAZI
JUST FUCKING ROPE YOU NAZI
Dude will you date a ltb Lebanese ?

not LTB. But my wife is mulatta and she's amazing.
Ok , here is a hypothetical situation
Who will you go for
MTB Lebanese or stacylite white
?

• +1
MTB lebanese long term. Whites are degen as fuck
You are sounding like a foid more, just like they say "we don't need men".

• JFL
mid tier normie

You are sounding like a foid more, just like they say "we don't need men".
You sound like a foid who is chad only jfl. I'm saying virtues and personality over race. Also white girls are often degen. They were great a few decades ago. Not today

You sound like a foid who is chad only jfl. I'm saying virtues and personality over race. Also white girls are often degen. They were great a few decades ago. Not today
I said I would prefer white woman over any other , but if I found a good-looking woman of other ethnicity I will go for her. Is going for a good looking woman bad ? I just have more preference for whites , just as you have more preference for mulatto over white

• +1
I said I would prefer white woman over any other , but if I found a good-looking woman of other ethnicity I will go for her. Is going for a good looking woman bad ? I just have more preference for whites , just as you have more preference for mulatto over white
going for a GL woman is valid. Extremely valid.
You just sound insecure over your whiteness

• +1
Reactions: falas babygurls
that bitch look ugggo

going for a GL woman is valid. Extremely valid.
You just sound insecure over your whiteness
Nope just a high preference, almost everyone has preference and everyone is biased to one certain race