Do lesbian women have a side men as a human dildo?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dark Triad Angel
So I have this lesbian friend who for some unknown reason speaks me and hags with me from time to time but when I see her friends on Instagram or on real life it's either all women, or gay looking dudes, I am almost a femboy and even me would feel somewhat uncomfortable hanging out with those freaks

She is studying something else than me and not only I am basically her only male friend who looks almost straight, I am also the only guy she speaks with that is also from a different degree than hers.

Did I just got chosen as a secret dildo pet? She looks somewhat uncomfortable hanging out with me when her friends are around but it's quite touchy, enthusiastic and personal when we are alone.

Not gonna lie she is gorgeous so that's why I am not going to post pictures of her

I got to know her because she used to work at a store inside my university as a part time job, she did ask for my Instagram out of nowhere

She has around 2700 followers on Instagram most of them other females simping her btw

She has dated some men before but it looks like she has embraced almost fully her lesbian identity, still I find it a little weird that she is keeping me around as a friend because I have clearly showed to her simping behavior and she dislikes that (when men do it), she should feel uncomfortable about me right? I never see her hanging around with non gay looking men before and even then she seems to also hate gay men lol

Last edited:
So I have this lesbian friend who for some unknown reason speaks me and hags with me from time to time but when I see her friends on Instagram or on real life it's either all women, or gay looking dudes, I am almost a femboy and even me would feel somewhat uncomfortable hanging out with those freaks

She is studying something else than me and not only I am basically her only male friend who looks almost straight, I am also the only guy she speaks with that is also from a different degree than hers.

Did I just got chosen as a secret dildo pet? She looks somewhat uncomfortable hanging out with me when her friends are around but it's quite touchy, enthusiastic and personal when we are alone.

Not gonna lie she is gorgeous so that's why I am not going to post pictures of her

I got to know her because she used to work at a store inside my university as a part time job, she did ask for my Instagram out of nowhere

She has around 2700 followers on Instagram most of them other females simping her btw

She has dated some men before but it looks like she has embraced almost fully her lesbian identity, still I find it a little weird that she is keeping me around as a friend because I have clearly showed to her simping behavior and she dislikes that (when men do it), she should feel uncomfortable about me right? I never see her hanging around with non gay looking men before and even then she seems to also hate gay men lol
your lesbian friend is a faggot
she should repent