Do my eyebrows look too groomed?

mixedbreed.mtn

mixedbreed.mtn

Iron
My eyebrows are by far the feature I get the most comments on, but after only a few moments of looking through the forum I'm seeing that you don't want your eyebrows to look "too groomed" so I'm wondering if I should let some of the hair grow in, and if I should change the angle of them?

Attachments

• 20240519_215717.jpg
    20240519_215717.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
Here's a better look at them

Attachments

• 20240519_200125.jpg
    20240519_200125.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
jfl ur cooked

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Gaygymmaxx
Yea they're too groomed. They're legit too thin

• +1
Reactions: nathan
  • JFL
Reactions: goat123, mog_or_be_mogged and nathan

Don't pluck those areas anymore. It'll look weird & unnatural at first but trust it'll all work out in the end.

i was in the same situation as you (but legit much worse). imo overplucking is a part of the process, you're letting the actual important look of the eyebrow be more prominent by overplucking (by the time the other hairs start to grow they won't overtake the main eyebrow look you're trying to go for & itll look natural).

View attachment 2931832

Don't pluck those areas anymore. It'll look weird & unnatural at first but trust it'll all work out in the end.

i was in the same situation as you (but legit much worse). imo overplucking is a part of the process, you're letting the actual important look of the eyebrow be more prominent by overplucking (by the time the other hairs start to grow they won't overtake the main eyebrow look you're trying to go for & itll look natural).

View attachment 2931832

Preesh, I'll tag you in a few weeks with the results and you can lmk what to pluck from that point on