Do people get more sex once they get older.

Wholesome BOI

Wholesome BOI

Iron
Im currently 17 im sub 8 so i dont exist to females but normal fags are always telling me to not worry about sex they keep saying that ill get the sex i need once im an adult.Opinions?

Giga cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Sc22, SayNoToRotting and 11 others
LOL.
Standards get higher exponentially as you age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470, SayNoToRotting and 6 others
> r/blunderyears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1139, fobos and 7 others
alright i'm gonna be the old normie; I'm 29 and I'd say high tier normie looking. I have no problem getting laid with girls that are my looksmatch in the agerange 24-30. So yea if you are happy with that it does get muuuch easier. On the other hand, if you buy into this "I want pure virgin jb only"-meme, then yea, now is probably your time.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
alright i'm gonna be the old normie; I'm 29 and I'd say high tier normie looking. I have no problem getting laid with girls that are my looksmatch in the agerange 24-30. So yea if you are happy with that it does get muuuch easier. On the other hand, if you buy into this "I want pure virgin jb only"-meme, then yea, now is probably your time.
things only got better for 6+/10 people.
For us incels, its over.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Slob and Autist
things only got better for 6+/10 people.
For us incels, its over.
yeah that might be true. OP just said he was sub 8, so I assumed he wasn't complete incel.

• +1
“Just be patient bro, the sex will come.”

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1139, Sc22 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
The kid looks higher T than the soy cuck dad tbh
He will get forcefull converted.
Imagine him drinking milk contaminated with soy and birth control filth.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting and Insomniac
I get the same as when I was younger (less than none)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
r/theredpill cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
22. no land in sight boyo

It MAY get better for you in college. After that though, let me tell you how exponentially harder it gets. Actually I won't because you'll probably sui now.

• +1
It MAY get better for you in college. After that though, let me tell you how exponentially harder it gets. Actually I won't because you'll probably sui now.
Buddy boyo, college is way harder than highschool. Legit ogre.

Im currently 17 im sub 8 so i dont exist to females but normal fags are always telling me to not worry about sex they keep saying that ill get the sex i need once im an adult.Opinions?
I'm 18 but I already know that this is bullshit. I used to think this way when I was younger, but now I know better from getting blackpilled and whatnot while watching female behavior.

It's a lazy way of trying to comfort someone instead of telling them the truth, and pissing them off. If you look at chad, you'll notice that he never had to wait for sex until he was an adult. Don't ever fall for this BS, the only way to start getting sex is to become attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SayNoToRotting
I'm 18 but I already know that this is bullshit. I used to think this way when I was younger, but now I know better from getting blackpilled and whatnot while watching female behavior.

It's a lazy way of trying to comfort someone instead of telling them the truth, and pissing them off. If you look at chad, you'll notice that he never had to wait for sex until he was an adult. Don't ever fall for this BS, the only way to start getting sex is to become attractive.
No bro youth is for studying only bro, get a beautiful wife when you're 30 bro, prime male age begins after 30 bro

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
No bro youth is for studying only bro, get a beautiful wife when you're 30 bro, prime male age begins after 30 bro
Girls? Haha you're just a kid you don't know what you want. What you really should do is go to college get a degree you'll never use and then wageslave to pay it off. Sure chad gets the girl now at this age, but you're better than that and the right girl will show up someday (LOL), so study up and go to college for no reason while chad lives it up stupid goy!
semetic hand rubbing.gif

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and SayNoToRotting
It gets easier if you get better looking.

At age 30+ all the men start rotting, so being a 7/10 after 30 is equivalent to be 8-9/10 in your 20s

Less competition, but your also left with bunch of glowless used up sloots

Well it happened for me kinda. My life really started after high school. In high school I could only attract bellow average thots. Now at 21 I'm actually attracting good looking girls. Most of the girls I've been with are in high school lmao (they're 17-18 tho)

LOL.
Standards get higher exponentially as you age.
this tbh

unless ur looking to betabuxx and get starfish missionary sex at most twice a month I guess that also counts as "having sex" to normies :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Well it happened for me kinda. My life really started after high school. In high school I could only attract bellow average thots. Now at 21 I'm actually attracting good looking girls. Most of the girls I've been with are in high school lmao (they're 17-18 tho)
JB Slayer

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome