Do you know why there's very few latinos on here?

Deprived

Deprived

born to rot, forced to mog
It's because literally every single one of them is born NT and has sex at like 14.
Fluffy hair 5'6 edgars get their dicked sucked on the daily by pretty latinas with big booty while the rest of us just fucking rot

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Charisma, Clark69 and 6 others
Then why am I here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Imretarded?, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Ok but not all of us Latinos are Mexican ones living in Cali, Texas, Arizona or New Mexico.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, HitAndRun and HTN_Mentalcel
i’m half latino and non nt is it over for me

Mexicans are just the bbcs of the west coast

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It's because literally every single one of them is born NT and has sex at like 14.
Fluffy hair 5'6 edgars get their dicked sucked on the daily by pretty latinas with big booty while the rest of us just fucking rot
@GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and GabachoCopium
hes right

i’ve been slaying goblinas since i was a young lil jit
Mogs me. I thought we was inceldom together
the hangover GIF
Angry Wolf GIF by Curiosity Stream

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I’m a Latino Edgar and I’ve never held a girls hand, I see people with my exact pheno, clothes, and hair slaying, when I mog them facially, why? Because they were born with a normal brain and I was cursed to be a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HitAndRun and Deprived
  • Love it
Reactions: moggathon
I am white born in a LATAM country and I am here, women only want thugmaxxed darktriad low-iq mestizo niggers

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
In my country girls get pregnant at 11

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, murdah, ElTruecel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and Imretarded?
low iq and sentience means easier time having sex. when your brain is on auto pilot 24/7 and you have no self awareness or ability to introspect, it is very easy to have sex with a bunch of ugly fat beckies

• JFL
Damn I remember seeing videos of her when I was underage jfl
Niggas see here I ain`t lying tbh
Same I’m ngl when I first heard about her and found out she was in Peru before the last time I went I wanted to meet her for some reason. I was like 10 though

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
low iq and sentience means easier time having sex. when your brain is on auto pilot 24/7 and you have no self awareness or ability to introspect, it is very easy to have sex with a bunch of ugly fat beckies
latina women are fine as fuck lmao

meanwhile i see these fucking manlet goblins have sex with them everyday

Same I’m ngl when I first heard about her and found out she was in Peru before the last time I went I wanted to meet her for some reason. I was like 10 though
She is still alive and she is like 10 years older than my grandma too
I also saw videos about Garavito and El Monstruo de los Andes who supposedly is still alive somewhere in Ecuador

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
latina women are fine as fuck lmao

meanwhile i see these fucking manlet goblins have sex with them everyday
those girls are fucking mestizo chads and whites, the brown stumpy latina beckies are fucking the goblin manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and HTN_Mentalcel
She is still alive and she is like 10 years older than my grandma too
I also saw videos about Garavito and El Monstruo de los Andes who supposedly is still alive somewhere in Ecuador
Monster of the Andes? Yea I remember reading about him I always thought Colombian’s prison system was shit for only giving that faggot 20 years

lol dude has one of the highest kill counts out of any serial killer yet was let off the hook easily

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Nah I’m from the slums of Mexico
No, you're from Deutschland.

This is your smallest most shithole house
IMG 5293

Your ancestors forced jews to take new sir names (example: goldberg, sheißeberg(shit mountain))

Your grandfather loved to duel in secret (because hitler banned many noble sports like this one where you would slash at each other and the first one to pussy out loses)
IMG 5294

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, murdah, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Because the few Latinos on here are autists that post their entire full body nudes on .ORG to ask for a dick rating JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HitAndRun and murdah
You should fuck some latinas i heard they bypass the blackpill laws jfl, apparentlly they date subhumans. US is easy mod:lul:
Only applies to Mexicans and for the most part the Latino just dates below his standards. The edgars and Latinas they pull are normally looksmatched but the ones up here are even worse looking compared to the guys. I was kinda exposed to better gl ones since my school actually had HTB+ tier Hispanics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and HTN_Mentalcel
Latino males cannot fail. Latina women prefer their own men.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Costcosuperstore and murdah
Only applies to Mexicans and for the most part the Latino just dates below his standards. The edgars and Latinas they pull are normally looksmatched but the ones up here are even worse looking compared to the guys. I was kinda exposed to better gl ones since my school actually had HTB+ tier Hispanics
fax rameriz was mexican they mogg jfl

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and ElTruecel
those girls are fucking mestizo chads and whites, the brown stumpy latina beckies are fucking the goblin manlets
This basically but he’s probably talking about the archetype on the latter and most of those girls are not even standard Beckies. More like ltbs well from what I’ve seen at least

• +1
Latino males cannot fail. Latina women prefer their own men.
I’m half Italian half Latino. I guess I look more Italian cuz Latinas are repulsed by me

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back