does anyone else really just hate working?

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Bronze

staring at a fucking screen 8 hours per day doing shit u dont wanna do

how are u guys coping with this? it feels so shit for me

my only cope is businessmaxxing on the side so dont have to do this bullshit anymore

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Zeta and Danish_Retard
There's no escape. Make more money. That's all you can do.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Zeta, noodlelover and 1 other person
8-6 will be the new norm

the Jews demand it!

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Zeta, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
no you are the only one fucking neet

• +1
Reactions: fuse and A..
If you like your job you won't ever complain about it

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Biggest cope of all time. No such thing as liking your job. It'll eventually become routine and you'll be begging for something different. What's worse is that when you creep up towards old age you'll find that you can't really learn new things. All you know is how to do that one job. That's just soul crushing.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, aleksander and 5 others
surely nobody actually likes working.. thats why they pay us so much to do it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
hopefully if i can become high htn/low cl from surgeries i can just do some content creator type "job" fuck working 9-5 for 40+ years, if i dont ascend ill NEET for as long as i can then just OD on xanax or methadone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, aleksander, pablomaxx and 1 other person
There's no escape. Make more money. That's all you can do.
i will create a business and have employees do all the work so i can sit back and relax.

interviewed 2 potential employees today

1 was a fat retard(these things seem to follow eachother) and didnt even know what the things in her cv were

second one was okay but only had half the skills im looking for . will interview 2 more next week

• JFL
Reactions: shadowassassin424
Biggest cope of all time. No such thing as liking your job. It'll eventually become routine and you'll be begging for something different. What's worse is that when you creep up towards old age you'll find that you can't really learn new things. All you'll know is how to do that one job. That's just soul crushing.
nah cope If you have passion and goals for it.
Sure there will be some routine in it.
But if your job entertains you very much it won't be job

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and A..
can't relate, i enjoy my job
not enough time in the day tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: xegigi and HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah I do hate working because I haven't fucked enough to make any of the bullshit you take in a shit ass job worthwhile. bitches fuck guys who have never worked a day in their lives

• So Sad
Reactions: JoeKeys9
Making money is inherently HARD. You essentially trade your suffering and time for money with which then you can trade for someone else suffering and time to give you what you want. What I don't understand is how so many people spend money so carelessly, that's insane to me as making money is so hard

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, incel194012940 and 4 others
Making money is inherently HARD. You essentially trade your suffering and time for money with which then you can trade for someone else suffering and time to give you what you want. What I don't understand is how so many people spend money so carelessly, that's insane to me as making money is so hard
pretty accurate.

i want to get to the point where businessmaxxed and my employees are suffering for me while i get to chill

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
pretty accurate.

i want to get to the point where businessmaxxed and my employees are suffering for me while i get to chill
You'll still have to manage your employees and care if they don't fuck up or stealing from you or smth. People who have a lot of money usually still live in fear of losing that money and think what they have to do to not lose it due to inflation etc.

All tho yes if you will manage to have successful business you will make way more money per unit of suffering/time than 9 to 5 job

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and JoeKeys9
You'll still have to manage your employees and care if they don't fuck up or stealing from you or smth. People who have a lot of money usually still live in fear of losing that money and think what they have to do to not lose it due to inflation etc.

All tho yes if you will manage to have successful business you will make way more money per unit of suffering/time than 9 to 5 job
yea we need to achieve that. i like that analogy.

more money per unit of suffering/time

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
how can u enjoy staring at a screen all day writing code
cuz for the last decade that's all ive done
not code - but sit in my room and stare at my screen all day
so i found a career where i can do that
if i was 6'5 gigachad sure i'd love a job where i can interact with a bunch of people face to face and experience dopamine just from existing but that's not the case

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, incel194012940, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person

staring at a fucking screen 8 hours per day doing shit u dont wanna do

how are u guys coping with this? it feels so shit for me

my only cope is businessmaxxing on the side so dont have to do this bullshit anymore
doesnt everyone??

Everyone needs to remember that nobody really works a full 8hrs everyday. I can even count hours of my coworkers' time is wasted with water cooler chats? It's crazy, but that's also how people keep some of their sanity working 40hr weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, JoeKeys9 and incel194012940
Don’t really care any more, at work or at home it’s all the same until I get my surgeries.

yeah. if you weren't born a trust fund richcel, its over