Don’t go to prison if you're a white boy

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Listening to this YouTuber that did 4 years in the Michigan Department of Corrections. He talks about prison life and shit he seen while locked up. In this video, he talks about a white guy who was standing up peeing. Another prisoner saw it and walked up to him and slapped him hard. The white guy asks what was he slapped for and the guy slaps him again. The guy who slaps him says "that's for standing up pissing like you a man and didn't I tell you when you talk to me to talk in your female voice, I got to train you how to be a girl"

In another video, he talks about how if you're a suburban white guy, you'll be looked at as prey by all the black guys in prison. He talked about another white guy that got tricked into debt by prison predators. Long story short, they put so much interest on the debt so that he could never pay it. So they tell him that to settle the debt, he has to give a blowjob. Or get stabbed. The white boy tried to tell him that he wasn't gay, but they said its not gay since it's prison. Go to 24:20. He ended up blowing several men and getting blacked.com.

The BBC in the video said he wanted to help the white kid, but everyone he talked to it about in prison told him to mind his own business because those prison predators are old convicts and that's how they do their time.

If you're not a biker type white guy or some tough Aryan brotherhood type, don't go to the pen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Vermilioncore, 3virtues and 13 others
interesting read

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and klip11
Finally a BBC thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, 3virtues, say∅ and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, CarrotMaxxer, polio and 5 others
@Jason Voorhees
@GabachoCopium
@IntelligentCel
@BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel, Jason Voorhees and M-1014
Wtf I thought america was a white country aren't most prisoners meant to be white

Wtf I thought america was a white country aren't most prisoners meant to be white
They're about 40 million black people in America. And then it depends on the state. In Michigan, there are lots of black people. Most live around Detroit or Flint.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014
how come you as a black boy havent been to prison yet

how come you as a black boy havent been to prison yet
I've been to jail but not prison. My original charge had me facing 2-5 years in prison, if I took it to trial. But my parents got me a good lawyer and I ended up getting it tossed out and plead to a misdemeanor. The misdemeanor still could have gotten me up to a year in the county jail. But I got a year of probation instead and was only kept on probation for 9 months. I caught my case in Michigan.

@Trilogy
@Jason Voorhees what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
I've been to jail but not prison. My original charge had me facing 2-5 years in prison, if I took it to trial. But my parents got me a good lawyer and I ended up getting it tossed out and plead to a misdemeanor. The misdemeanor still could have gotten me up to a year in the county jail. But I got a year of probation instead and was only kept on probation for 9 months. I caught my case in Michigan.

@Trilogy
you are wasting your potential here
you are built for prison

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and klip11
Why does every other American have trouble with thr law? @TechnoBoss then the other guy for selling weed.

@Trilogy

Why does every other American have trouble with thr law? @TechnoBoss then the other guy for selling weed.
If I went to prison, I would immediately log into .org and make belly rubbing threads and Haitian cannibal threads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Listening to this YouTuber that did 4 years in the Michigan Department of Corrections. He talks about prison life and shit he seen while locked up. In this video, he talks about a white guy who was standing up peeing. Another prisoner saw it and walked up to him and slapped him hard. The white guy asks what was he slapped for and the guy slaps him again. The guy who slaps him says "that's for standing up pissing like you a man and didn't I tell you when you talk to me to talk in your female voice, I got to train you how to be a girl"

In another video, he talks about how if you're a suburban white guy, you'll be looked at as prey by all the black guys in prison. He talked about another white guy that got tricked into debt by prison predators. Long story short, they put so much interest on the debt so that he could never pay it. So they tell him that to settle the debt, he has to give a blowjob. Or get stabbed. The white boy tried to tell him that he wasn't gay, but they said its not gay since it's prison. Go to 24:20. He ended up blowing several men and getting blacked.com.

The BBC in the video said he wanted to help the white kid, but everyone he talked to it about in prison told him to mind his own business because those prison predators are old convicts and that's how they do their time.

If you're not a biker type white guy or some tough Aryan brotherhood type, don't go to the pen.

So how would this guy do in prison?

He is not white so he would survive correct?

If I went to prison, I would immediately log into .org and make belly rubbing threads and Haitian cannibal threads.
How did your charges get dropped?

How did your charges get dropped?
My lawyer worked magic and the prosecutor agreed to drop the original felony charges but I had to plead guilty to the misdemeanor charges. I could have taken it to trial, but my lawyer said that I had next to no chance at winning at trial and that if I was found guilty, I would likely get at least 2 years. So I just plead guilty to the misdemeanor.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Tales from the United States of Prison

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Nah bhai if i get send to prison i'll instantly join the Aryan Brother Hood.

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues
What boggles me is that why didn't the white guy ask for help from security guards least he could've been locked up in isolated cell?!

Nah bhai if i get send to prison i'll instantly join the Aryan Brother Hood.
You have to be a tough white boy. The AB's Don't just accept anyone.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
What boggles me is that why didn't the white guy ask for help from security guards least he could've been locked up in isolated cell?!
In solitary you're locked up 24 hours a day

Them BBCs gonna traumatize me more than facing my demons

• So Sad
Reactions: klip11
White people don't commit crimes man,they are saints.

• JFL
Point of point of view that that face when you can get that sn*wbunny so you go to prison and r*pe some white guy

Don't help them! Let them fuck up their lives and later make a man happy in prison.

IMG 3519

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, klip11 and TechnoBoss
why yall niggers and white boys bicker so much?? your both subhuman anyways:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

thank allah im arab srs

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and klip11
Faggot nigger is going on ignore

Holy shit if Barrett went to that prison
IMG 1484
IMG 1483

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, say∅ and klip11
good, those white boys clearly are wigger types who think they're down with the homies. the good and proper whites all stabbed a nig to gain acceptance into the ayran brotherhood.

• JFL
good, those white boys clearly are wigger types who think they're down with the homies. the good and proper whites all stabbed a nig to gain acceptance into the ayran brotherhood.
Cope.