Ending the surgery cope (RATIOCELS DO NOT ENTER)

the real cope is surgery in itself because no one actually gets it
Its a fever dream of what if
True, most ppl here who say they will get surgery don’t ever do it

And it is understandable why, surgery is expensive, plus you need to be 18+, and most people here are teens without much money

Very few of these teens are serious in making enough money To be able to afford their surgeries at that age

True, most ppl here who say they will get surgery don’t ever do it

And it is understandable why, surgery is expensive, plus you need to be 18+, and most people here are teens without much money

Very few of these teens are serious in making enough money To be able to afford their surgeries at that age
It's also horribly expansive for a possibility.
Just not worth it.

These things make a big difference.

Minor problems, simply requiring further minor treatment or no treatment but extra healing time, about 10 - 25%

Less than 1%

This is from bad planning/wrong aesthetic diagnosis
R u Protestant,.Catholic, or Orthodox?

These things make a big difference.

Minor problems, simply requiring further minor treatment or no treatment but extra healing time, about 10 - 25%

Less than 1%

This is from bad planning/wrong aesthetic diagnosis
what are the signs of non-union? I had a widening bimax like 18m ago, bite is perfect but ive never had a scan since bimax

if i had non union would it be obvious?

It's also horribly expansive for a possibility.
Just not worth it.
its literally not that expensive what is this cope if you work 70hrs a week for a year doing side hustles especially with decent parents who can help pay too you will have way more than enough unless your utterly deformed

its literally not that expensive what is this cope if you work 70hrs a week for a year doing side hustles especially with decent parents who can help pay too you will have way more than enough unless your utterly deformed
so many people on bere just have no work ethic 1 shitty year or boring year of ur life for a great rest of your life