Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
fucking carbs

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
noodlewhores can murder their whole family and serve them at dinner to get a single attention from a white guy

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Autist and Ritzy2KReborn
"just put yourself out there "

• +1
Reactions: nattycel, Autist and jefferson
Jfl at PUA seminars.
Suicidefuel for ricecels and currycels

• +1
Reactions: Chigga, Autist, jefferson and 1 other person
Are you guys retarded or something? The reason the girls called the cops on them is because they clearly were'nt alpha male and confident enough. If they would have brought my course for the small price of $3,000 they would be fucking those girls instead.

-RSD Tyler:feelsuhh::feelshah::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelsuhh::feelshah::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bur_01, hebbewem, Ritzy2KReborn and 6 others
Its all a scheme this fuckers really think they can do all this, they have no idea they are making a fool out of them selfs, They really make them believe they can pickup random girls by doing this shitty methods by brainwashing them with weird terms and confusing them.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 176
Its all a scheme this fuckers really think they can do all this, they have no idea they are making a fool out of them selfs, They really make them believe they can pickup random girls by doing this shitty methods by brainwashing them with weird terms and confusing them.
I can't believe that PUA is still a lucrative thing today. Even in my most non blackpilled days I didn't believe that shit.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Sizzurp
I can't believe that PUA is still a lucrative thing today. Even in my most non blackpilled days I didn't believe that shit.

Yeah last year i used to watch a few vids, And some seminars and the RSD mainly RSD MAX he did give some good info here an there.

But the target audience that they are speaking to just doesnt make sense, These fuckers are so fucking awkward and aspie not to forget just fucking ugly.. ''What do i say here to this girl'' what do i do here.... like they have no fucking clue. Its fucking hilarious.

Its like talking to a homeless person about investing in real estate ... Just doesnt work.

Obviously the people who make the vids dont give a shit they make money from it.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and kobecel
Somehow there's some 60 year old, 5 foot tall, fat, balding Currycel who thinks he can get all the pussy he wants just by being alpha male.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 616
Their problem is that they aren’t good-looking, if they were they would have no trouble getting girls. I see good-looking Asian and indian guys with girls (including pretty white girls) all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Chigga and androidcel
Their problem is that they aren’t good-looking, if they were they would have no trouble getting girls. I see good-looking Asian and indian guys with girls (including pretty white girls) all the time.
Tbh no cope i see it too

Are you guys retarded or something? The reason the girls called the cops on them is because they clearly were'nt alpha male and confident enough. If they would have brought my course for the small price of $3,000 they would be fucking those girls instead.

-RSD Tyler:feelsuhh::feelshah::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelsuhh::feelshah::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

didn't you get the memo more like :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

retardation is ubermensch. women shouldn't even have a choice in their slaveowners.
I only really see white chads and knee grows get bitches around here. indian and asian dudes don't get shit for scraps. and with the black and white thing, blacks can be literal scum and get our bitches. meanwhile white dudes have to have 3,000 requirements just to get table scraps.

JFL IF YOU'RE NOT A LOW INHIBITION WIDE FRAMED 6'5 CHAD OR A 6'5 TYRONE
SUB8 INDIAN/ASIAN MEN=NPCs TO WOMEN. FIX THEIR COMPUTERS, HELP THEM WITH THEIR HOMEWORK, GIVE THEM BIRTH CONTROL PILL
PRESCRIPTIONS SO THEY CAN FUCK CHAD RAW CONSEQUENCE FREE.

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01
Thats why PUA is utter bullshit, RSD stuff is more smooth and less rape-like but god fucking damn it those PUA cunts. And imagine people pay 3000 for 1 Bootcamp, multiply that by at least 15 people and those guys are getting rich, fucking faggots.

It’s over.

Op, you drink water.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel