Exam season will be a failo for me

try2beme

try2beme

Aurapilled
In person exams are soon and it makes me so insecure cuz of my learning disability

, i dont use a pen to write only a laptop, i get extra time, and i cant be doing allat in front of people if I dont get a private room my smv will be raped as some retarded kid. I raise my hand and shi in class, i get average to above avg grades usually and some teachers find me smart but it aint enough when people do anyrhing to judge you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, N1666, Michael Myers and 1 other person
I am beyond unlucky, everything went wrong in my development and now I have to pay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Michael Myers and Alt Number 3
Don't worry about it brother, you may do better than you expected. Just make sure you give yourself enough time to study and rest and then hopefully you'll get good grades again like normal.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and try2beme
I was always jealous of the niggas who got extra time and could use a laptop. Being in your own separate room is far better than being in a hall, it's so daunting and makes you more nervous

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and try2beme
I was always jealous of the niggas who got extra time and could use a laptop. Being in your own separate room is far better than being in a hall, it's so daunting and makes you more nervous
I mean its not really ur own room its a much smaller room with people who have specific needs unless its a tiny class or something

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I mean its not really ur own room its a much smaller room with people who have specific needs unless its a tiny class or something
Trust me that's still better than being in the massive cold halls. The worst thing about exam season is going into them. What exams have you got? A levels?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Trust me that's still better than being in the massive cold halls. The worst thing about exam season is going into them. What exams have you got? A levels?
My guy

We have one advantage during the exam season itself but the rest of the year we are still having the same standards put on us as students with normal processing. Its no privelage tbh only a very minor help

Also im in uni i already finsihed a levels

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and NoseProphecy
In highschool i had no shame I already had a strong status here im a nobody and i turned into a nigga who cares deeply about his perception BROOTAL

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I still remember your matches in the other thread. On my knees praying rn hoping your smv get raped by this test. Pleaseee GOD DESCEND THIS NIKKA!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I still remember your matches in the other thread. On my knees praying rn hoping your smv get raped by this test. Pleaseee GOD DESCEND THIS NIKKA!!!!!!
I dont even use dating apps much anymore buddy u can have them

Instagram mogs