FAKE NEWS ON INCELS.IS

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
This thread is for any .is refugees who might be reading since I got banned. I'm posting this to clear my name. Don't believe the lies being spread by my haters.

Fakenews1

FAKE NEWS.
I am far from a Chad. I'm not a larper because I never pretended to be ugly. I admitted to being a mentalcel since day 1, check my history faggots. Also I NEVER discussed anything about tinder matches, on incels.is or anywhere else. This retard is literally making stuff up to turn people against me.

Fakenews2

FAKE NEWS.
My first temp ban was actually for this post:
Nohomo

The most recent ban was for simply denying that I'm ugly.
Banned

Fakenews3

FAKE NEWS.
The thread he is talking about was one where I complained about being ghosted for no reason. People accused me of being an orbiter and I denied it because this bitch asked me for my number and I rarely initiated contact with her. Again, check my history faggots. JFL @ pretending you don't remember when I PM'd you the same day. You're intentionally spreading misinformation. Brownzehawkattack is a certified bitch nigga.

These cunts are worse than females. The truecel mob will be death of this community. I feel like I just got #MeToo'd. Whatever happened to the old Sarge who was against witch hunts and recognized the dangers of purity spiralling? I knew it was over when @Zyros got iced. :feelsbadman:

I'M INNOCENT. DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES. IF I DISAPPEAR YOU KNOW WHY.

Everyone is trying to get everyone else censored, ruined, denounced, and killed. There is a group above the fray that is rubbing their hands, laughing at the mayhem they've created. They want us to attack and hate each other. Divide and conquer is as old as man.

Free @Zesto
Free @VST
Free @Zaethus
Free @Zyros
Free @Tellem-T
Free @everyone

ITS OVER

Attachments

• conspiracy2.PNG
    conspiracy2.PNG
    31.6 KB · Views: 30
  • conspiracy.PNG
    conspiracy.PNG
    40 KB · Views: 29
  • banned.PNG
    banned.PNG
    30.4 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Ritalincel and Insomniac
I'm actually proud of the mod team of incels.is for cracking down on fakecels

never too late to do the right thing :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: KillumiNaTo, SLA and Nibba
One of the reasons I stopped posting so much is all the crazy bans in the last 30-40 days just wtf

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and fukmylyf
This thread is for any .is refugees who might be reading since I got banned. I'm posting this to clear my name. Don't believe the lies being spread by my haters.

View attachment 8105

Book of
8409.jpg
, Post: #4,735

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I AM SO FUCKING ANGREY!!!!
I MEAN IT !!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
LOW IQ FAKE CELS!!!!!

Lok.

4651.jpg
is going to end up with his dearest wish soon enough and have an empty forum full of dead air in which to stroke himself.

These cunts are worse than females.

Yes bro.

Free @Tellem-T

No, this guy is gay. The influence of the woke af racepiller with hundreds of Tinder matches is still winding the cope motor of inordinately many ethnicel crypussies.

Free @everyone

Reminder that
1153.jpg
was banned for bragging about being righteous.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
.is mods are way too trigger happy with perms.
The user turnover is way too high.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Ritalincel and fukmylyf
What the phuck have I just read?

I tried to edit my post and made a new one. There's no option to delete posts on here?

What the phuck have I just read?
stfu gaylord
I'm actually proud of the mod team of incels.is for cracking down on fakecels

never too late to do the right thing :feelshehe:
the right thing = turning a good forum into a circle jerk of 5 people who barely even post? JFL.
"Truecel" communities are not sustainable because these retards have nothing to talk about once they ban everyone they hate. Their entire posting career consists of crying about other users. Just look at truecels.org, discord servers, etc. Only a matter of time before it becomes a graveyard and they start letting foids in to increase activity.

I tried to edit my post and made a new one. There's no option to delete posts on here?

Doesn't seem like it. You can request the feature in the feedback subforum, I suppose.

the right thing = turning a good forum into a circle jerk of 5 people who barely even post? JFL.
"Truecel" communities are not sustainable because these retards have nothing to talk about once they ban everyone they hate. Their entire posting career consists of crying about other users. Just look at truecels.org, discord servers, etc. Only a matter of time before it becomes a graveyard and they start letting foids in to increase activity.
Why do you think there are only 5 incels on incels.is? I'm saying it should be a site for incels, not truecels specifically.

That made me feel worse about your ban since it looks like I set you up with my affirmation there :trepidation:

It's shitty you can't defend these accusations on .is because you're banned but at least you have this place. :feelsokman:

• +1
Mods are just doing their job. Stop whining like zesto. You guys obviously got banned for a reason lol mods don't gaf enough to have some kind of conspiracy. You aren't that important
It's shitty you can't defend these accusations on .is because you're banned but at least you have this place. :feelsokman:
Not for long if he keeps this shit up. Turning into the new zesto @11gaijin kek when one is banned another takes his place

Mods are just doing their job. Stop whining like zesto. You guys obviously got banned for a reason lol mods don't gaf enough to have some kind of conspiracy. You aren't that important

Not for long if he keeps this shit up. Turning into the new zesto @11gaijin kek when one is banned another takes his place
tenor.gif

Op is bragging af

Lots of great users have been banned. Doesn't bode well for the future tbh..

wow there is truly a slaughter going on on incels.is

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Ritalincel
I really could not care less. Mods are good to everyone here. Quit whining
> heh, OP got banned you guys. he will never break the rules of LE realm again. DAE mods = gods?
Blckd 1

• +1
Don't forget me my nephew free @NekoStance

And lol I knew it would be that bronzehawk guy behind somewhere he gets triggered by everything, legit next Washington Navy Yard shooter.

Just lol if you don't think blacks are living truecel in 2018.

• +1
Well try being Autistic (legit autism not meme autism and try getting a woman. Esp. if you're redpill af) women will hate you and can sense muh soggy knees from aways away.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Well try being Autistic (legit autism not meme autism and try getting a woman. Esp. if you're redpill af) women will hate you and can sense muh soggy knees from aways away.
Most people with social anxiety and no social interaction (social retardation) think they have autism lol. Kinda annoying for actual aspies

Jim Profit was right about moderators. Big fish in a small pond with so much power. They enjoy destroying actual discussion and get off on their own sense of superiority.
Most people with social anxiety and no social interaction (social retardation) think they have autism lol. Kinda annoying for actual aspies

My diagnosis was in '90 by a licensed professional. How is that fake? I was 8 years old and not much was known about the disorder.
I'm also extremely short, I overshare, too brutally honest, I have hyper-nerdy interests (philosophy, theosophy, war history, and musicology. I do game, but rarely) don't have any friends except maybe 1 and live in a glorified group home/apartment situation where I'm basically poverty level. I can/don't drive (36 years old and no license, pathetic), and have a really boring 5 a day, 5 day a week job. you want my life?

Last edited:
  • +1
Don't forget me my nephew free @NekoStance

And lol I knew it would be that bronzehawk guy behind somewhere he gets triggered by everything, legit next Washington Navy Yard shooter.

Just lol if you don't think blacks are living truecel in 2018.
He's Kent 2.0 ngl

Are you even relevant? Just create a new acc whats the Problem