Reactions: HitAndRun, 5'7 zoomer and RaidenJTR
Lips ears uee fwhr eyebrows
lips are wide w good volume what are u talking about lol
uee is minimal so again fuck are u talking about
eyebrows are positively tilted and low/mid set and thick
ears JFL

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and RaidenJTR
big forehead. short midface/ nose. bad jaw frontal angle. chin to philtrum way too high. Just eyeballing that pic linked above

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and RaidenJTR
Compact midface, bad skin

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
lips are wide w good volume what are u talking about lol
uee is minimal so again fuck are u talking about
eyebrows are positively tilted and low/mid set and thick
ears JFL
Hes a brutal low htn

• +1
big forehead. short midface/ nose. bad jaw frontal angle. chin to philtrum way too high. Just eyeballing that pic linked above
short midface isnt a flaw and tall chin is attractive on men

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, slavicpsycho, Braindeadautist and 1 other person
florian wirtz is the epitome of facial attractiveness
find me a single flaw
his harmony and how his features align with one another is shit. I think his individual features aren't that horrible especially the eyes but features don't matter that much by themselves

ugly ass guy wtf "find me a flaw" just have to look at it
i did take a look and i see no flaw, can you name me one

• +1
i did take a look and i see no flaw, can you name me one
rep my posts nigger and yes his eyebrows eyes ugly ears jaw hairline ungroomed and that just by looking for 1 sec

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush and Braindeadautist
florian wirtz is the epitome of facial attractiveness
find me a single flaw
prob fwhr tho and something with his fucking midface is just all wacky

rep my posts nigger and yes his eyebrows eyes ugly ears jaw hairline ungroomed and that just by looking for 1 sec
you cant be fucking serious rn, he has a top tier eye area and jaw lmao

i did

• +1
you cant be fucking serious rn, he has a top tier eye area and jaw lmao
not in a hundred years ohh boy the blackpill and PSL are gonna kill you if you think this is even average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and mtcut3plush
not in a hundred years ohh boy the blackpill and PSL are gonna kill you if you think this is even average
not even psl scale, the ratios are perfect, perfect esr, perfect canthal tilt, perfect eyebrow tilt, perfect eye compactness(shape), perfect eyerbrows placement so its objectively a very striking eye area

Lacks appeal

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
Short stature + overly compact face. The real problem is the short philtrum which gives the appearance of maxillary hypo-plasia. His chin to philtrum ratio is too high and makes him look kind of stupid. The rest of his face is pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
Lacks appeal
i could agree on this because of the ungroomed look and bad haircut but other than that his features are top tier

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
i could agree on this because of the ungroomed look and bad haircut but other than that his features are top tier
Also he has a high set hairline

Short stature + overly compact face. The real problem is the short philtrum which gives the appearance of maxillary hypo-plasia. His chin to philtrum ratio is too high and makes him look kind of stupid. The rest of his face is pretty good.

View attachment 2907474
his midface is very similar to leonardo dicaprio and people dont call him out on it, its compact i agree but not too compact to be a flaw.
his tall chin is masculinizing and doesnt look off, to me at least

Mtn

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
short midface isnt a flaw and tall chin is attractive on men
his midface is too short, and his chin is too tall. Doesn't even matter is a short midface is good (it's not men and meant to have longer midfaces compared to women) or a tall chin is good. His exceeds the ideal range.

lol yet no flaws mentionned y
Muh no flaws. Just shut the fuck up if you think this fucker is within 10 million light years close to chad

his midface is too short, and his chin is too tall. Doesn't even matter is a short midface is good (it's not men and meant to have longer midfaces compared to women) or a tall chin is good. His exceeds the ideal range.
might have to agree tbh